It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lyn Buchanan once had a student who died in a car crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
A very good day to Everyone !!!

I hope Everyone is doing Great Today !!!

Lyn Buchanan once had a top level remote viewer student who is also a mother

One Day she suddenly had this urge to tell her children about the secrets of life and death

Legend has it that after she told her children about this secret, she went out for a drive and died in a car crash

What is this Secret that is so important that she just had to tell her Children ?

Does these secrets give her children a better heads up when dealing with life issues ?

Are her children much better off in life by knowing these secrets ?

Does anyone know just what she told her children ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much for your time and kind help.

Kind Regards as Always.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMultiSingularCat

I bet she didn't see that one coming!
Very distasteful, I know, yet couldn't resist.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

A He, You didnt see that comeing.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

s&f will read up, I dont know of him.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I did a bit of reading on CRV (controlled remote viewing) and Lyn Buchanan.

Controlled Remote Viewing (CRV) training, from its very inception, was designed to give access to and communication with your subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is a great reservoir of information but we seldom allow it to work. In making a connection between the conscious and subconscious minds, we can then allow the information from the subconscious to surface consciously so it can be accurately interpreted and applied to practical matters. It is this practical application which allows us the opportunity to provide information not only about our own lives but the lives of others

There was a thread several months agoa about RV. The OP claimed to be a highly operant RVer and claimed to not only regularly view areas and people elsewhere, but claimed to even be able to "jump into" people, so to speak. To be able to feel what they felt, sense what they thought, and even manipulate these things within the other.

As to the validity of these claims, I dont know. I do know that psychic phenomenon exist...I know this as fact.

If there is any validity to these RV claims, al I can really say is that respect of privacy and one's sacred autonomy (free will) are astronomically important...

And to address the above quoted text, i have delved into the subconscious, bridging the conscious mind with the subconscious.

I can only say that Id urge caution. Having a cavalier, "ill be fine" mind set isnt the right way to go about it.

The subconscious "area" is a very unpredictable, sometimes dangerous place.

www.crviewer.com...

edit on 13-12-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well alot of us are fairly into doing real stuff for a daily walk

rv people i guess they sit down and some slob is there to write down.....yep stay with me now

then the remote viewer thinks really really hard yeah....

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

What method(s) did you use to achieve to "bridge" your conscious and subconscious mind? Very curious...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

So, the stuff about an RVer being able to:
" To be able to feel what they felt, sense what they thought, and even manipulate these things within the other. "

If all this is true... if the mind is so powerful... wouldn't the person's mind who is being overtaken find ways to combat the invasion ? We always hear about the mind controllers and the programs to mess with peoples minds but the mind of the supposed victims are just as powerful are they not ?

I wanna hear about the other side of it. The people who feel it has happened but they are able to combat it from happening. They too would have the ability to work their mind in a fashion that would prevent it or to stop it ?

I don't know what I believe in all of it.

leolady

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I hope it wasnt Princess.

top topics

join