It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky State Rep Accused of Fondling Minor Commits Suicide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Brilliant.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: juju4

so let me get this straight...
a 17 year old and her friend helps the friend's drunken pastor father down the stairs of a church so he can go to bed (his apartment was below the fellowship hall), and then THEY fall asleep in the living room. the 17 year old woke up later to find the drunken old man, oh heck, here's the story, read if for yourself!

“He started to stroke her arm,” the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting explains. “He slid his hands up, under her shirt and bra, and groped her. He stuck his tongue in her mouth. Then, he forced his hands down her pants, underneath her underwear, and penetrated her with his finger.She begged her pastor to stop and tried to force him off, quietly. She remembers not wanting to awaken [her friend].”

Johnson eventually did get off the woman after she begged him to stop, although she tells the KCIR that she was still traumatized by the encounter. She began attending therapy sessions, and she even showed KCIR her therapist’s notes that “outline how an alleged sexual assault pushed an honor roll student and drum major at Louisville Male High School into despair. She had signs of post-traumatic stress disorder.”

www.rawstory.com...

it seems the event sent her into therapy sessions, where ya...
SHE TALKED ABOUT IT.
someone else I think said on the thread that she also filed a complaint but I am not sure of that....
and, now some 5 years later, if happens to come into the headlines.... she might have had nothing to do with it except maybe some journalists came around asking questions after hearing stories from others...

and the girl has blood on her hands???

how about you people who keep wanting to make every accuser that comes up to be liars and whining that "we've got to get a handle on this" come up and tell us just how you plan on doing it...

since obviously, by your words... even if the claims are true... if they speak out about it well they are now responsible for whatever harm is done to the perpetrator's reputation, career, or whatever...
just suffer in silence women and girls!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zukantar

Your comments remind me of this from the KCIR article on Johnson ('The Pope's Long Con'):

The church does great work, she says. The Pope is a great man. Why would journalists be skeptical and ask questions?

She points us to the door.

“We know what you’re going to do,” she says. “And you’re going to have blood on your hands. I’m telling you now, it’s the word of the Lord.”

Link

Are they your words?

edit on 12/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

According to court documents obtained by the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting, the alleged molestation took place on New Year's Eve in 2012. The alleged victim, who was 17 at the time, told authorities that she was staying in a living area of the Heart of Fire City Church where Johnson was pastor, when Johnson, who had been drinking a lot, approached her, kissed her and fondled her under her clothes.

There is a link in the article but it takes you to :
longcon.kycir.org...

Which is not the documents that it seems to be.

I'm much more interested in this line of text:

The woman said she reported the incident but Louisville police closed the case without charges.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's very widespread...whatever it is:
www.usatoday.com...

Yeah i know but my quick skim profiling of the star of this story he struck me as some drunken desperate degenerate white trash sort of creature, rather than some megalomaniac.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
quite the story with this guy

story

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well, realistically isn't the only thing separating the two large amounts of cash?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Good. It's also funny that people feel forced to create new nicknames to defend this guy instead of just doing it, on their own y'know...regular azz names. Blaming the victim for these acts is such a horrible act and one of the reasons victims don't dare stepping up, you guys are the reason these evil paedophiles feel empowered in their acts. Way to go you!!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: zukantar

Your comments remind me of this from the KCIR article on Johnson ('The Pope's Long Con'):

"The church does great work, she says. The Pope is a great man. Why would journalists be skeptical and ask questions?

She points us to the door.

“We know what you’re going to do,” she says. “And you’re going to have blood on your hands. I’m telling you now, it’s the word of the Lord.”"

Link

Are they your words?

It's prophetic and too close to what's been left here by the new member.

Feels really coincidental to me.

Admittedly it's just a feeling and nothing more.
edit on 12/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: rickymouse

As I've said before. People kill themselves for odd reasons. His faith would forbid it, but I doubt he was thinking clearly.

Depression can cause people to kill themselves. I know people who did commit suicide, I felt bad even though I had nothing to do with what caused it. I sometimes think I should have been able to tell, but I could not see anything because the people did not act like they were depressed when I saw or talked to them. I listened to a lot of depressed women unload their problems on me. I never judged, I just consoled them and it made them feel better. I tried to explain a little of how guys think and they knew, they actually just wanted to unload their burdens on someone. They actually perked up and that was all they needed. Two of the people that committed suicide that I knew never did that or actually gave me any inclination that they were depressed, I saw them a few days before, they seemed fine. But often depressed people do not want to burden others with their problems. I wish I could have seen the future. I found out after that they were pone to depression at times, things could trigger them and usually if something went wrong they got messed up fast. I talked to the sister of the one girl after the funeral, she said she saw her two hours before and she was fine, she took a bunch of sleeping pills right after she left, when she returned she was dead.

These bouts of depression can come on fast. Once they come on, they think weirdly, I know some people that can be fine and get a call and it upsets them and they go into a depression and their ability to reason goes out the door, they swirl down and down. Over nothing, a call from a bill collector can set them off. A call from the school about their kids.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have no idea if the accusation is true, I'm more inclined to think it is, than not. I saw this story..maybe it was last night.
I don't remember anything about the girl trying to squeeze him for money.
I would think it's not very plausible an innocent person kills them self.. It's not out of the realm of possibility though.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

One could construe it in such a way, but there is a big chance that it would be misconstrued. One quick arguement to discount it from evidence is that he maybe wanted to end the investigation without destroying the image his loved ones have of him. It would perhaps in his mind be easier for them to accept that he struggled with PTSD from the 9/11 attacks and killed himself than to accept he is/was a sexual preditor.

I'm thinking it probably would provide stronger evidence that he was guilty than innocent, but that's because of personal experience. My father-in-law killed himself shortly after it came out that he did some disturbing things. He never admitted to it. The suicide almost acted as his admission of guilt and repentance.

I'm guessing it's a similar sittuation here too.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Mandroid7

I didn't know what you were talking about (still don't) but did you notice the letterboard behind the church reporter? Same as the note?

Yeah, this was posted at the end of the article, saying the police are investigating this suspish suv...

I can't get the main pic to open now

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join