It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky State Rep Accused of Fondling Minor Commits Suicide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

"ragnarok" seemed to focus on the age. Defending that the person was an adult.... BFD, assault is assault. Sadly less than 50% of the people who are assaulted, and who report it, see their attacker charged, and less than that see a conviction.

I have some suspicions about "ragnarok" that I will keep to myself.

Oh and he(?) made the comment about Republicans all being Abrahamic, yet ignored the point I made about the Theodish individual from NYC

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ragnagork
a reply to: CulturalResilience

No and there wasn't any evidence of the woman's claim.

And yet, most of the contributors to the thread have condemned him as guilty. How very unsurprising.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If this happened in 2012 then I would say this woman is a liar. She would have captured a photo or a video or an audio with her phone if this happened. Even kids have phones these days.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Based on what I've read, society is better off without Dan Johnson. Good decision Dan!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Sexual assault is still a crime
Its one where there is often little physical evidence, but it still happens. If he was innocent, he would likely not have killed himself. However people are odd, and suicide makes little sense to those who are left.

Stressed out ptsd guy, big family man, important career based on public trust, as well as church guy?

Yeah, I can think of no better reason to do it.

True or not, you get your life destroyed by bad media.
-especially with viral media these days.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

"ragnarok" seemed to focus on the age. Defending that the person was an adult.... BFD, assault is assault. Sadly less than 50% of the people who are assaulted, and who report it, see their attacker charged, and less than that see a conviction.

I have some suspicions about "ragnarok" that I will keep to myself.

Oh and he(?) made the comment about Republicans all being Abrahamic, yet ignored the point I made about the Theodish individual from NYC

I agree that assault is assault, regardless of the age. I'm from Kentucky, so it was strange to find out the age of consent there was 16. I thought the age of consent was a federal thing.

Whatever is between you and stevemage, is between y'all.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Possibly, possibly more (guilt). Saying "only God knows the truth" implies a bit more to me. But hey I'm not Abrahamic, what would I know?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

OMG. I've been listening to the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting on NPR about this.

Louisvillian here. Wow.

edit on 12/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That picture clearly shows his left hand is hovering above the vest, making no contact, as indicated by the massive gap...
I can only assume the right hand is in a similar position.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Oh no, the age of consent is one of the most convoluted things I discovered when I lived in the USA. It really is state by state.. It is why dating someone over a state border can be a risky thing. My wife and I constantly saw stories of 15 and 16 year old breaking a law.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I don't think this is a partisan thing or even a religion thing. Its power. Our lawmakers think they can do anything. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Or it could be drunken sexual deviance.

With a dash of power.

Or you can blame it on religion like whats his face there. Because people require religion to be a POS, of course.

lol

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There are surveillance cameras all over the place in the church. Even if the woman did not take any picture or video or audio with her phone, it would have been captured on tape. Methinks this is fake. The woman is probably someone naughty and made a false accusation.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's very widespread...whatever it is:
www.usatoday.com...

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: IAMTAT

That picture clearly shows his left hand is hovering above the vest, making no contact, as indicated by the massive gap...
I can only assume the right hand is in a similar position.

As President Trump said, Franken's hands were on their way. Pictures #2, 3, 4, etc.. were not published.

link   

The exposé on Dan Johnson for anyone interested: The Pope's Long Con

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well, there are people who falsely accuse others there are also people who do molest others.

He could have just got tired of the false accusations, or he may have been guilty. I do not judge.

Is this guy a Republican or Democrat? It really does not matter, false allegations mixed with real truth seem to be flooding our society.

I would like to see an investigation into this to find the truth and if they were false accusations, I would like to see the one who started them punished. If it is true, he is now dead, but that does not mean he pleaded guilty by killing himself, only that he was depressed either by the accusations if he is being falsely blasphemed or his guilt of doing it made his regrets cause him to do it.

If he is truely guilty, you cannot blame it on his religion either, Christianity does not now allow this kind of stuff. In fact, it was Christianity that actually created the laws governing the molestation of children. Look it up, you will find this is true.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That woman now has blood of a man on her hands. Even if he touched her while she was sleeping, the penalty is extremely light and does not warrant death.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

As I've said before. People kill themselves for odd reasons. His faith would forbid it, but I doubt he was thinking clearly.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: juju4

Allright, another new account arguing for the innocence of this guy. What skin do you have in this game I wonder?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Mandroid7

Possibly, possibly more (guilt). Saying "only God knows the truth" implies a bit more to me. But hey I'm not Abrahamic, what would I know?

Wow, what an edgy, worthless response.
Your implication would be laughed out of court.

Here's what he actually said...

The accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be. AMERICA will not survive this type of judge and jury fake news . Conservatives take a stand. I LOVE GOD and I LOVE MY WIFE, who is the best WIFE in the world,My Love Forever ! My Mom and Dad my FAMILY and all five of my kids and Nine grandchildren two in tummies and many more to come each of you or a total gift from GOD stay strong, REBECCA needs YOU . 9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7 16 years is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME. “PLEASE LISTEN CLOSELY, Only Three things I ask of you to do,if you love me is (1)blame no person,Satan is the accuser, so blame the Devil himself. (2) Forgive and Love everyone especially yourself .(3)most importantly LOVE GOD. P.S. I LOVE MY FRIENDS YOU ARE FAMILY ! GOD LOVES ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT !

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join