It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage speaks the TRUTH AGAIN at the EU Parliament. Make this man PM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

It appears that all you added to the quoted segment, is an emote.

Would you care to elucidate as to what your thinking is on the matter?

ETA:
Ah! I see!

Thats the sort of thing I am talking about.

ETA:

Comment deleted as information was unnecessary.
edit on 14-12-2017 by TrueBrit because: Oops!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I accidently deleted my post to you after the quote, Dog jumped up as I hitting reply, Ive told him he can't type!!!! I added a small line to it after reposting, sorry!

edit on 14-12-2017 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

We must come out, but if we are going to, compassionate, caring, decent people must be the ones to lead us out, not the hardnosed, dunderheaded puppets of the business elite, or the knuckle dragging, gormless wretches further to the right of them. If we cannot have it done perfectly right, that is to say, from the leftist perspective, then maybe it should not happen at all. It MUSTN'T happen under a far right or right wing governance, or at least, if it does, that governance will need to be destroyed the day after, without delay.

Screw a Red, White and Blue Brexit, I want a TruBrit Brexit!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You have too much faith in Labour.

I haven't any faith left in any of the MP s of either ilk.

On the plus side when this farce plays out it might just open people's eyes to what a sham the illusion of democracy is in this country.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What the hell are you on about?? An unelected EU bureaucracy. Just to enlighten you a little you, I, everyone in the UK has a MEP democratically elected representative in the EU assembly. You voted for one. If you don't remember that then wweeelll.
As want would have it a certain Nigel Farage is an elected MEP. Now if you think you've had a crap deal from the EU in the past the only ones to blame are our MEPs for not fighting strong enough for your rights.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What the hell are you on about?? An unelected EU bureaucracy. Just to enlighten you a little you, I, everyone in the UK has a MEP democratically elected representative in the EU assembly. You voted for one. If you don't remember that then wweeelll.
As want would have it a certain Nigel Farage is an elected MEP. Now if you think you've had a crap deal from the EU in the past the only ones to blame are our MEPs for not fighting strong enough for your rights.

You may as well vote for rabbits, since no mep has the legal right to table or repeal a single law.
All legislative power resides with the commission.

Always the remainers are the ones who don't understand how the EU works.
Funny that.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The E.U has the cheek to tell us to 'fullfill our commitments',well then surely they are due us a 28th of all the buildings,land,vehicles etc that we contributed too.
Even that's not enough be cause we paid a damn lot more than a 28th.
Hard brexit all the way and send all the Europeans home.
Has no one noticed over the last few years that eastern European women have been popping out kid's yearly- a trick learned from the anchor babies of America.
Grow some balls the lot of you vote for a proper nationalist party(and I don't means SNP,they are not nationalist just anti English and foreigner loving.)
And please don't give me the 'nationalists are racist speech, especially you True Brit(your username is so ironic by the way).

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Grow some balls the lot of you vote for a proper nationalist party(and I don't means SNP,they are not nationalist just anti English and foreigner loving.)

You have no idea what you're speaking about...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I don't remember voting for Jucker??? MEPs are a joke and as SprocketUK said "ALL POWER resides with the commission", the EU has become a bureaucratic nightmare.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
He's the man. A true Brit. He and Tommy Robinson. They love both their nation and Europe.
EU is a damn Soviet union. Suicidal over globalism and fake liberalism. One more nation out and it's over like a Venezuelan Flatcoin. Like a Chinese #coin.
Idiots better don't vote Junckers, Macrons and Merkels or there are no euro shekels.

If I was a sick social engineer I'd wanna clash liberals with sharia 'n-word's to promote my nation's nationalism and a federal police state.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: doobydoll

It seems to me that the EU's idea of 'negotiations' is that it presents its 'proposals' on the table then promptly refuses to budge from any of it. It wants to only hear 'yes' from the UK and nothing else.

The EU doesn't want to negotiate. It's dictating.

From outside the UK: The exact same goes for the UK's side. Always "No, we want ALL the benefits! No, we do not negotiate!"

And from todays biggest news-site in Germany May vs. Grieve

The tone in our medias is that the UK does a dance on tiptoes, having to avoid calling the Brexit off while simultanously trying to stop the Brexit from within. The media's hope is on negating the Brexit, I guess.

Fascinating, isn't it? How different the views on this one topic are in our countries' medias?

It certainly is fascinating.

I find it very interesting to hear the different opinions and views on this topic.

The reality is that since UK democratically voted to exit the EU it absolutely must happen, whatever it takes. Agreed that not all will be rosy but it's also not such a 'leap into the dark' so to speak, either. We are a valuable asset to the EU, a jewel in its crown. The EU benefits not only from our huge financial contributions and trading, but we have huge political clout too. All very important. It's understandable why the EU has got the right hump with us.

The UK will be fine. Our little tiny country has never been a failure and never will be. We have the rest of the world to trade with once we're free from the stifling EU. Those of us who can see over the beaurocratic barriers the EU has erected have opened our eyes and can see a bright prosperous future beyond it. There is an abundance of potential trade out there.

Brexit is going to happen, it's best to focus on the numerous positive aspects and benefits of it.

I found this video interesting >>>>

We that voted out, we love Europe and Europeans, we just hate the EU. Just clarifying.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join