It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hebrew Urim and Thummim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I read some years ago that the 'breastplate stones' were special in that the Stones had Naturally Made Hebrew 'Letters' appearing in the Stone itself...

the Hebrew 'Letters' equaled words or numbers as the case may be

I am not saying that the T or the U were white or black stones, but I am suggesting that they had Naturally formed Hebrew writing characters intricate in the Stones' composition from Nature & not inscribed or fashioned by man or by making a stone & firing it in a Kiln

a few of these stones, semi-precious stones had tiny Hebrew writing characters imbedded by Nature inside the body of the Stone...they are Rare but Real, and collected to this day & age... perhaps Not with the Aura of mystery that the Stones were actually made by God, but are rare/natural mars or interior malformations of the crystal matrix in the Stone that accurately mimic Hebrew alphabet characters

it's in the web somewheres' ....I know I read about them stones years ago, and I don't think it was a 'Click-bait' article

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Hey, I'm back

Found the article, link at bottom ...

HEADLINE: Stunning find: 3,000-year-old stone from Israel’s High Priest with mysterious inscription inside
September 15, 2016

Even more amazing than the stone’s cut was the mysterious inscription buried within the stone, visible through the clear surface: two letters in ancient Hebrew.

Dr. Strange wrote in his appraisal of the gem, “There is no modern or ancient technology known to me by which an artisan could produce the inscription, as it is not cut into the surface of the stone.”

Due to the clarity of the letters and their fine definition it would be incredible if they are a coincidental natural formation in the stone,” he stated in his notarized report. “The lack of any apparent sign of interference with the surface makes the existence of the letters inside the stone a real enigma.”

He noted the inscriptions in ancient Hebrew script of what he described as “the equivalent of our ‘B’ and ‘K’.”
He identified the style of script, dating it to be from the year 1000 B.C., according to Breaking Israel News.

SEE: blog.godreports.com...

images in article, images of stone & miniscule inscriptions in a 'geode' type polished type concentric-ring stone

mea culpa, it was in 2016, not too long ago

BONUS: there is a 1:21 YT video about the 1,000bce stone here.... www.youtube.com...

edit on th31151328587414112017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join