It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible proof of VW logo Mandela Effect

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
This is a weird one for me... for my whole life it never "clicked" that the logo was supposed to be stacked V and W... i always thought it was 2 overlapping V's (ie VolksVagen) it wasn't until a few years ago that like one of those magic eye pictures it popped out and now i can only see a stacked V and W. could be that the line was always there and i never noticed, could be that the line popped into reality one day and that made me notice...

Like many supposed "mandala effects" i just don't have a good enough memory to say for 100% certainty that it was one way or another... it could just as easily be both, or neither.

The design is 2 'v's, interlinked with the second stroke on the first v crossing over the first stroke on the second to create the v over a w effect.

VW designers and plagiarists been messing with it ever since. But it still looks just like a Golf, (sorry, tag line from a VW Golf ad in the UK).

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Found residue everbody
Beastie boys tribute video

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Found residue everbody Beastie boys tribute video

Yes,

Its not just the VW logo,

Go to Hong Kong and shop at the markets there.

Evidence all over the place of the Mandela effect with so many products hat just dont look right, and the prices are insanely cheap.

A Rolex watch that would normally be 1000s of dollars is available for about $10, Its the Mandela effect that makes usually the logo look a little different or maybe the a spelling mistake in the brand name or something.

But

Its verified

DONT listen to shills saying its counterfeit stuff or after market stuff,

NO

Its 100% proof of the Mandela effect and not anything like fake stuff.

I mean its impossible to counterfeit things, If you ever hear stuff like that you are being manipulated into not believing something so reasonable and logical as the Mandela effect.

Aftermarket logos
don't listen to the shills

<< 1  2   >>

join