It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a Rally Roy Moore’s Wife says “ People say we hate Jews! Well one of our lawyers is a Jew!”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The rate....

Not the total number..

That is why I said per capita. It means your adjustmenting for population..

So that means that since white women are a bigger percent of the population.. far more white women are having abortions..

I also bet if you only count poor white wonen , the per capita rate even levels right out.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
LOL, no... the white woman numbers are bolstered by the whorish and wealthy celebrities like Madonna, Martha Plimpton, and Sarah Silverman. Most of the poor white women I grew up around were far too respectful of the value of life and had actual souls and morals to recognize babies were made to be born and experience this amazing world.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yea , because Madonna has had 14,000 abortions...

Poor white women are the main recipients..

They just don’t admit it later.. it is not something most people brag about..

Haven’t multiple hard right pro-life ELECTED republicans been caught up demanding their wives/mistresses have an abortion???

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Man.. this is just hilarious..

As a disclaimer I’m not saying this makes her a racist/antisemite , just stupid...

At a recent RALLY.. not reportedly, or in a private conversation... watch the clip.

Roy Moore’s Wife is trying to provide evidence they are not anti semites and says something VERY close to..

“ I know all you fake news people like to say we hate Jews!! Well I’ll have them know, one of my lawyers is a Jew!!”

BWAHAHAHA

Drop’s mic and walks off stage..

MAN, is that the dumbest justification in history?? That is literally the stereotype racist response..

That is like saying,

“I can’t hate Mexicans.. the lady who cleans my house is a Mexican!!”

Man.. this would not be funny coming from a tv show or comic as it is just too obvious LMAO

So let me get this straight... Your racist stereotype equivalent of a Mexican cleaning woman is a Jewish Lawyer?

That is some very messed up liberal indoctrination you have going for yourself there!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What point are you trying to make again?!?!

I’m lost...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yea , because Madonna has had 14,000 abortions...

Poor white women are the main recipients..

They just don’t admit it later.. it is not something most people brag about..

Haven’t multiple hard right pro-life ELECTED republicans been caught up demanding their wives/mistresses have an abortion???

If so, then they are RINOs and liars, likely only being elected thanks to the law of lesser evils.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: JoshuaCox
LOL, no... the white woman numbers are bolstered by the whorish and wealthy celebrities like Madonna, Martha Plimpton, and Sarah Silverman. Most of the poor white women I grew up around were far too respectful of the value of life and had actual souls and morals to recognize babies were made to be born and experience this amazing world.

For # sakes..
Just when you think you have seen it all..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join