It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a Rally Roy Moore’s Wife says “ People say we hate Jews! Well one of our lawyers is a Jew!”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

My pupils are black.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: olaru12

I can relate.

A lot of my Irish family (Catholic) are the same way.

You traded one fundi group for another? That will show them.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: olaru12

I can relate.

A lot of my Irish family (Catholic) are the same way.

You traded one fundi group for another? That will show them.

Hehe.

Legally I cannot comment on that...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I don’t agree..

I find it just too stupid..

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: JoshuaCox

“ I know all you fake news people like to say we hate Jews!! Well I’ll have them know, one of my lawyers is a Jew!!”

That just makes it worse doesn't it.

This is just surreal.

and............the wife actually thought out what she wanted to say about Jews, wrote it down, and read it off her notes because she believed it was clever and funny.........

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i am shocked that someone hasn't come on here and eloquently defended her statement and gotten 50 stars

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: neo96

That's a cop out and you know it. Most people that rail against Muslims can't tell the difference between a Muslim or anyone else from the Middle East. Just look at the number of Sikhs that have experienced persecution since 9/11.

If it makes you feel better though, replace racist with bigot.

Here is Your thought in action..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Hazardous1408

My pupils are black.

Mine are constricted.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I doubt it..

Maybe they are saying per capita, but with blacks at 13% of the population. That is almost an mathematical impossibility..

That just sounds like some BS stuff by the gop trying to pretend dems want to kill black babies..

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

What doesn't trigger leftists?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Dumb to say but smart to do. Jews are the best in many professions. Be honest. If you needed emergency surgery would you feel better with Dr Goldberg than Dr Wallace?
edit on 13-12-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

What doesn't trigger leftists?

Just guessing.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Lol it is not the left who goes on a political crusade every time a random college kid with no following says something stupid...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

At a Rally Roy Moore’s Wife says “ People say we hate Jews! Well one of our lawyers is a Jew!”

Dumb to say but smart to do. Jews are the best in many professions. Be honest. If you needed emergency surgery would you feel better with Dr Goldberg than Dr Wallace?

I just remembered my attorney is also a Jew. But that's not what attracted me to her.

My dermatologist...she's a Native American

My dentist.....she's a Hispanic

edit on 13-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I just remembered my attorney is also a Jew. But that's not what attracted me to her.

My dermatologist...she's a Native American

My dentist.....she's a Hispanic

m.youtube.com...

Lol

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wait untill she finds out he's actually swedish

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Clearly that lady has never been on the internet before. That statement is the bigot calling card that previews any post/thread that will be EXTREMELY racist/bigoted.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: neo96

That's a cop out and you know it. Most people that rail against Muslims can't tell the difference between a Muslim or anyone else from the Middle East. Just look at the number of Sikhs that have experienced persecution since 9/11.

If it makes you feel better though, replace racist with bigot.

Classic example: Hadji is a an ethnic slur against Muslims, but Hadji, a character on the Jonny Quest cartoon, is an Indian character.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Is it no wonder he lost. Ive learned intelligence is not a requirement for politics

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I doubt it..

Maybe they are saying per capita, but with blacks at 13% of the population. That is almost an mathematical impossibility..

That just sounds like some BS stuff by the gop trying to pretend dems want to kill black babies..

www.lifesitenews.com...

According to the CDC report, the rate of abortion among African-American women is far higher than among white American women. While black women make up only six percent of the U.S. population, they account for 35 percent of abortions reported.

That doesn't include unreported and underreported abortions. The CDC report includes only abortion disclosures from 29 states. Meanwhile, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming either "did not report, did not report by race/ethnicity, or did not meet reporting standards."

White people comprise 77 percent of the population, and white mothers account for 37 percent of abortions. Hispanics make up 17.6 percent of the population and account for 19 percent of abortions.

www.cdc.gov...

Among the 29 areas that reported cross-classified race/ethnicity data for 2013, non-Hispanic white women and non-Hispanic black women accounted for the largest percentages of abortions (37.3% and 35.6%, respectively) and Hispanic women and non-Hispanic women in the other race category accounted for smaller percentages (19.0% and 8.1%, respectively) (Table 12). Non-Hispanic white women had the lowest abortion rate (7.2 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years) and ratio (121 abortions per 1,000 live births) and non-Hispanic black women had the highest abortion rate (27.0 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years) and ratio (420 abortions per 1,000 live births). Data for 2013 are also reported separately by race and by ethnicity (Tables 13 and 14).

That was last year, I've heard multiple times in the past couple of weeks that the 2014 data report coming out this year shows that the non-hispanic black abortions surpassed non-hispanic white abortions to now represent the largest overall percentage of abortions in the US. It's not BS and it isn't made up stats, it is a fact that abortion has ensured blacks remain a significant minority group in the US. It is surprising in this era of #BlackLivesMatter that the organization formed by the devout self proclaimed racist and eugenecist Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood, is such a liberal darling among the African American voters. I can only equate it to people defending Phillip Morris after their parents died from lung cancer, a Polish Jew saying Hitler wasn't all that bad, or a Catholic who was molested by a priest forcing their own children to serve as altar boys... it's definitely some manner of Stockholm Syndrome devilry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join