It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a Rally Roy Moore’s Wife says “ People say we hate Jews! Well one of our lawyers is a Jew!”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Man.. this is just hilarious..

youtu.be...

As a disclaimer I’m not saying this makes her a racist/antisemite , just stupid...

At a recent RALLY.. not reportedly, or in a private conversation... watch the clip.

Roy Moore’s Wife is trying to provide evidence they are not anti semites and says something VERY close to..

“ I know all you fake news people like to say we hate Jews!! Well I’ll have them know, one of my lawyers is a Jew!!”

BWAHAHAHA

Drop’s mic and walks off stage..

MAN, is that the dumbest justification in history?? That is literally the stereotype racist response..

That is like saying,

“I can’t hate Mexicans.. the lady who cleans my house is a Mexican!!”

Man.. this would not be funny coming from a tv show or comic as it is just too obvious LMAO

edit on 13-12-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

She knew exactly what she was doing and I imagine it did secure at least a few votes for Moore.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

bold move.

pc culture is so dumb

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Let's not forget that Moore also feels that Muslims should not be eligible to hold office because they have to swear on a Bible. Except that's not an actual thing.

But Moore isn't racist or anything. All those Black people voted for Jones because they love abortions.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My best friend is black.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is who, he and his wife are, bared for all to see..should never go full retard, this is more likely why he did not get elected, rather than the pedo allegations..due to the unproven nature of them.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

But Moore isn't racist or anything. All those Black people voted for Jones because they love abortions.

No kidding, it's takes a special kind of ignorant to actually believe that..sadly we have seen it here.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Old news. He lost. Next?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Did you see that CNN interview with Ted Crockett? I honestly winced in sympathy for the confused look of "This doesn't go along with my preconceptions" that he made when told you aren't required to swear on a christian bible to take public office.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Judaism and Islam are religions that are learned out of a book.

Which hasn't got jacksnip to do with 'race'.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Old news. He lost. Next?

Hillary Clinton?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's a cop out and you know it. Most people that rail against Muslims can't tell the difference between a Muslim or anyone else from the Middle East. Just look at the number of Sikhs that have experienced persecution since 9/11.

If it makes you feel better though, replace racist with bigot.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Oh really ?

Actually knowing the definition of RACE is a cop out.

What the hell ever.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Moore doesn't think he lost..lmao

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

At a Rally Roy Moore’s Wife says “ People say we hate Jews! Well one of our lawyers is a Je

Antisemitism still plays well in the South and Texas. In almost any fundamentalist church you can still hear that "the Jews killed Jesus"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

“ I know all you fake news people like to say we hate Jews!! Well I’ll have them know, one of my lawyers is a Jew!!”

That just makes it worse doesn't it.

This is just surreal.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

At a Rally Roy Moore’s Wife says “ People say we hate Jews! Well one of our lawyers is a Je

Antisemitism still plays well in the South and Texas. In almost any fundamentalist church you can still hear that "the Jews killed Jesus"

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you think these people understand that Jesus was also a Jew?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: olaru12

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you think these people understand that Jesus was also a Jew?

As a native Texan, I can't fathom how fundamentalist Christians can interpret the Holy word the way they do.

Raised in a Southern Baptist family and I constantly thought WTF are you talking about. Claiming to be children of God and expressing blatant racism and bigotry with every breath. I'm not surprised at the worship of Trump by that community.
edit on 13-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I can relate.

A lot of my Irish family (Catholic) are the same way.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

In fairness, they are the largest recipient demographic on America of abortions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join