It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun: The Trump Victory Insurance Policy - Muh Russia?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Feel free to link to them.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

How about Ohr's wife writting the "dossier"?
Yeah nothing at all wrong about that......

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Way to ignore the point. Yes, they put some minor truths in the dossier. They needed something verifiable to justify a deeper dig to "verify" the crazier claims.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
www.bloomberg.com...

Court papers made public on Tuesday confirmed that Ohr’s wife was paid by Fusion GPS, the opposition-research firm behind the anti-Trump dossier. In a federal court affidavit, Glenn Simpson, the firm’s founder, confirmed that he met with Ohr last year, at Ohr’s request, in November after the election.

Game
Set
Match

This was all manufactured.
Had hillary won there would have been no IG investigation which unraveled all this.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You mean give links to the media talking about this? All you have to do is Google "Strzok texts" and you'll have unlimited links.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No, Link to the 10k texts that we can all read through.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I don't have one. I guess we'll just have to take the media's word for it.

See the problem here? The media is who we get the information from, the same media that has an agenda for everything they report.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

But wait a minute you said:

No one finds it strange that these text messages are out in the open for everyone to see and the media is making it headline news day after day after day after day?

They're not out in the open.

We can only comment on what we have access to. I agree that all of them should be out in the open so we can see them. Too bad wikileaks didn't get them.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So we're taking the media's word for it. Gotcha! Great to see we put so much trust in them. You obviously misread my post, I meant the texts that have been reported on by the media.
edit on 12/13/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Which one of them gave acting Attorney General Sally Yates a high-five for not carrying out president trumps terrorist travel restrictions?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I guess we'll just have to take the media's word for it.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department invited a group of reporters to its offices on Tuesday night to view private text messages sent during the 2016 campaign by Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, former investigators on the special counsel Robert Mueller's team, Business Insider has learned.

President Donald Trump's allies have seized on the texts, which were critical of Trump, describing them as evidence that Mueller's investigation into Russia's interference in last year's election, including whether members of Trump's campaign colluded with Moscow, has been tainted.

The texts were obtained as part of an investigation this year by the DOJ's inspector general into how the FBI handled the probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

In 'highly unusual' move, DOJ secretly invited reporters to view texts sent by ousted FBI agents

The Department of Justice released 90 pages of text messages late Tuesday night, many harshly critical of candidate Donald Trump, that were exchanged between an FBI lawyer and an agent who was later assigned to Robert Mueller's special counsel team.

The e-mails were exchanged between Peter Strzok, one of the top FBI agents assigned to the Mueller investigation, and Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer. The two were romantically involved.

Justice Dept. releases text messages from anti-Trump FBI agent, lawyer who were having affair

The Justice Department’s decision to provide the texts to Capitol Hill in the middle of an investigation is also likely to attract scrutiny from Democrats. Mr. Trump has criticized the attorney general, Jeff Sessions, for not doing enough to protect him on the Russia investigation.

By releasing the texts, the Justice Department has given Mr. Trump both a shield and a sword in his political battle with Mr. Mueller’s investigators.

In Texts, F.B.I. Officials in Russia Inquiry Said Clinton ‘Just Has to Win’

So it looks like it is the Justice Department who is responsible for the releasing of the texts.

Until the IG report is released, we won't know what, if any, impact this will have on the investigation.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
While very telling... I think this is much ado about nothing.

He can have a private opinion... and these guys, for all their accolades, are clearly showing they are nowhere near as mission focused as military flag officers.

My brother in law is a retired 2 star, Army, general... and it always throws me off how non-partisan he is. Super smart guy. Just doesn't "do" politics.

As a career FBI... these people can have opinions... but they need to follow the law, literally. So... there's more to this than meets the eye. The text messages alone are probably not sufficient to fire him from the SC Probe. What ELSE did he/they do?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No wonder Hillary Clinton could not believe that she wasn't 51 points ahead of Donald Trump.

The United States government and the national news media breaking all of their own internal rules to help push her across the finish line as the winner.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I’m not the one pretending it doesn’t exist and it’s Fake News .. lol

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That’s my point..

The emails don’t say he is falsifying evidence..

It says he personally disagreed with trumps antics..

That’s not a conspiracy against him.. or at least that is not evidence of that..

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No wonder Hillary Clinton could not believe that she wasn't 51 points ahead of Donald Trump.

The United States government and the national news media breaking all of their own internal rules to help push her across the finish line as the winner.

It's incredible she didn't win.

I don't know any other way to put it.

Now that we see the effort put forth by the dems behind the scenes, and the billion or so dollars they spent on the campaign... it's just incredible.

edit on 1148x6711America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Say it is a murder trial, and the cop investigating it has texts that say ..

“I hope this POS goes down.. I think he did it. Plus he beats his kids.”

Is the murderer gonna walk??

Hell no..

True that is where we need to figure out whether the cop's bias supported his efforts that could have been out of line. I think a fake dossier would be equal to a cop putting the guy's DNA on a weapon just to make sure...

The dossier is not fake, though. Some of it has not been verified and some of it has been proven to be true.

It's Russian. The Russians created a dossier to destroy Trump yet your side thinks Russia was on Trump's side, it's insane.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That doesn't answer the question I posed, at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The text messages talk about an insurance policy against a trump victory. That is likely a conspiracy against him.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

This isn't an opinion. This is an "insurance policy." This went beyond disagreement. Further, they were using their wives phones to communicate, which means they knew they needed to hide what they were doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join