It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Testimony of Rod Rosenstein to Congress 12-13-2017

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Thanks for posting the video.

I'll count on you to post the video of Mr. DeSantis questioning Rod next.

TIA!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I can't help but think Rod is the voice of Piglet from the Pooh movies.

Good questions from those guys, and Labrador was great!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Chris

Ole honest gowdy

In 2016, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina reportedly used $150,000 in taxpayer money to settle a veteran-discrimination and retaliation claim with a former aide.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Wow Rosenstien needs to be fired. He sounds like a broken record. I watched the other video also with Gowdy. I wonder how deep anyone has dug into Rosenstein. He sounds like a political snake.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: luthier

The house judiciary is like the enquirer version of the Senate. This is where you see people willing to say crazier things to support their parties.

He can't say anything like careless said. And trump picked the guy like he did sessions. So that alone says something.

It’s ludicrous to think the head of the fbi read his “leak”over the phone to a Columbia law professor who then read it over the phone to a reporter...

It's ludicrous to call an unclassified memo of the President demanding loyalty from an FBI Director as "Classified".

What was the conclusion of the investigation into that "leak"? Oh that's right, there wasn't one, cuz it wasn't a leak.

It's like a circus of stupid with folks that follow grand-marshall Trump's idiot parade of tweets.

Rosenstein is a train wreck...I’m watching his moral relativism on display as he refuses to say anything of substance...

I think listening to trump this past year has malformed your understanding of the word substance.

edit on 13-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join