It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Testimony of Rod Rosenstein to Congress 12-13-2017

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

And so it begins

I’m especially curious about how and why the FISA warrant to surveil a presidential candidate was granted...

My hunch is the fake Russian dossier...

But we shall see...

I would further guess Rosenstein days are numbered as Deputy Attorney General...

We may even see an investigation into the Mueller investigation which would be hilarious imho..

-Chris
edit on 13-12-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Why is he there? His boss, Sessions, testified a couple of weeks ago. Several investigations going on.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sessions recused himself from any and all investigations related to Trump / Russia in the very early stages of the Trump presidency…

Therefore deputy attorney general rodenstein took over…

-Chris

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Sessions recused himself from any and all investigations related to Trump / Russia in the very early stages of the Trump presidency…

Therefore deputy attorney general rodenstein took over…

-Chris

Then Rosenstein won't be able to answer many questions of substance, due to the "ongoing investigation" into Russia.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Then Rosenstein won't be able to answer many questions of substance, due to the "ongoing investigation" into Russia.

But it will appear that something is getting done. Appearances are about 91% of the simulation.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

But it will appear that something is getting done. Appearances are about 91% of the simulation.

Rosenstein just said that Bob Mueller cannot expand the probe beyond its original parameters, without his specific approval.

What are the original parameters? That was so long ago!
edit on 12/13/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The house judiciary is like the enquirer version of the Senate. This is where you see people willing to say crazier things to support their parties.

He can't say anything like careless said. And trump picked the guy like he did sessions. So that alone says something.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

If you read the format for a special council you can see how much of the right wing media is as bad as the left.

When you see Grassley get angry and say the things fox and breitbart say about Mueller then you can wonder if Mueller is dirty.

So far they are airing normal dirty laundry that happens in investigations. You fire people who seem biased and are dumb enough to leave trails.

The DOJ also knew full well the backrounds of the Mueller team.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

He can't say anything like carewemust said. And trump picked the guy like he did sessions. So that alone says something.

I want to believe that Sessions is part of some secret plot to get Hillary/Lynch/Comey/Rice/Powers, etc.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

The house judiciary is like the enquirer version of the Senate. This is where you see people willing to say crazier things to support their parties.

He can't say anything like careless said. And trump picked the guy like he did sessions. So that alone says something.

How was trump to know mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were the equivalent of a 7th grade school girl click...

It’s ludicrous to think the head of the fbi read his “leak”over the phone to a Columbia law professor who then read it over the phone to a reporter...

These are the 3 smarminess people I’ve ever seen...

They give lawyers a bad name...and that’s no easy task..

Rosenstein is a train wreck...I’m watching his moral relativism on display as he refuses to say anything of substance...

Is there a class in law school which teaches you how to say nothing with something...

Jesus this is a ludicrous testimony...

At least he hasn’t dropped a “lordy, I hope not” like comey(who’s from New York, not the 18th century south)

-Chris

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I don't think so. I think trump was riding the wave after he won and didn't think how important the DOJ was and awarded his former prosecutor early supporter.

Unfortunately the reason the house of cards doesn't fall is because close to no one on any side in Congress is on the level.

The actual election and campaign process is destroying democracy.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Maybe you expect too much from an open hearing on an ongoing investigation.

Trump picked Rod. Maybe he should have done his homework.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

A businessman entering the swamp of D.C. was indeed dangerous. But I don't think Trump is simply watching, biting his nails, and hoping for the best.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

What are the original parameters?

This:

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;

and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation;

and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

ORDER NO. 3915-2017
APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS

§ 600.4 Jurisdiction.

(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

28 CFR 600.4 - Jurisdiction.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks. So, in broad terms, Mueller can do whatever he wants, as long as he has evidence to warrant branching off in a different direction?

He could say that Trump's consumption of Diet Coke should be investigated, because of the mind altering affects linked to artificial sweeteners.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

-Chris

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well, Mr. Labrador just got after it!

Asking Rod about a potential investigation into the use of the dossier & democrat/clinton collusion with Russia.

Never seen or heard of Mr. Labrador before, but what a hound!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

-Chris

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have a fantastic idea... How about everyone in this thread gets their $$$ back and We get to be some "Special Counsel" where We get to meet in fancy hotels, get great medical and a salary until We die???

Anyone who agrees just nod Your head in the affirmative. (We'll take a head count via Your web camera)

I'd be remiss if I didn't remind You of the "extra bennies" This is where Lobbyist™ line our pockets with even more $$$ and if the subject gets too 'technical' We can then keep our findings amongst ourselves..

Anyone up?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Well, Mr. Labrador just got after it!

Asking Rod about a potential investigation into the use of the dossier & democrat/clinton collusion with Russia.

Never seen or heard of Mr. Labrador before, but what a hound!

I completely agree...
Consider me a fan of Mr Labrador...
He distilled the situation to its pure essence perfectly..

-Chris

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join