It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the left enjoy their day

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: nwtrucker

None of the above.

An independent who sees through gimmicks and conman who pretend to be outsiders.

More a rand and Ron Paul guy personally.

I thought you were referring to Paul and Rand with the first sentence. My bad.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Spacespider

a reply to: Spacespider

but, but, Clinton....but, but Obama

Clinton lost and Obama's gone. This obsession with those people isn't helping the Right wing cause even a little bit.

but, but... there where simple no other alternative

There are plenty of other parties in America, thus plenty of alternatives. I'm a proud libertarian. You aren't required to be a sheep and only vote for Dems or Republicans.

There were plenty of candidates with honor and human decency. Trump and Clinton didn't qualify.

But they keep voting D or R and not the others. I don't understand why they keep acting insane "doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome"..

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: DBCowboy

What's their platform?

That everyone else not them is a pedo so vote D.

Podesta and Pedo seem synonymous to the average observer reading the tweets and Wikileaks. I would think the D's are not at all guiltless on the child molestation stuff if the news coming out about so many leftist pigs and the Epstein fiasco at Lolita Island with the Clinton's apparently visiting more than once or twice are all clues.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Clinton lost and Obama's gone. This obsession with those people isn't helping the Right wing cause even a little bit.

There are plenty of other parties in America, thus plenty of alternatives. I'm a proud libertarian. You aren't required to be a sheep and only vote for Dems or Republicans.

There were plenty of candidates with honor and human decency. Trump and Clinton didn't qualify.

But they keep voting D or R and not the others. I don't understand why they keep acting insane "doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome"..

If you think Trump's election is doing the same, then I'd suggest it's not us who doing the same over and over, it's you seeing them the same....over and over....

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Epstein fiasco at Lolita Island with the Clinton's apparently visiting more than once or twice are all clues.

Guess who else was Epstein friend and went to Lolita Island with him?

www.dailywire.com...#

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

If you think Trump's election is doing the same, then I'd suggest it's not us who doing the same over and over, it's you seeing them the same....over and over....

Trump fits the pattern to break up the R's and the D's by exposing them for the exact fool each of them are. Very few are not selfish fools either working actively or as tools to destroy society and create that NWO. A wild card like Trump is too late I am afraid. He already ran as an R and not as something else so I look for a Libertarian.......

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Lol trump is the same.

He just has no impulse control so you see how these people think and really act.

No my friend his policies are gimmicks and he is a conman.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Exactly. Like someone who actually wants all people to be free and actually balance a budget before cutting the revenue and making large deficits worse.

Or someone who wants to solve immigration by making a better visa program and cracking down on the employers cheating the system.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Trump fits the pattern to break up the R's and the D's by exposing them for the exact fool each of them are. Very few are not selfish fools either working actively or as tools to destroy society and create that NWO. A wild card like Trump is too late I am afraid. He already ran as an R and not as something else so I look for a Libertarian.......

If Trump, as a wild card is already 'too late', then how is it not 'too late' for a Libertarian Party that garners no traction???

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Exactly. Like someone who actually wants all people to be free and actually balance a budget before cutting the revenue and making large deficits worse.

Or someone who wants to solve immigration by making a better visa program and cracking down on the employers cheating the system.

Every cut in taxes has garnered an increase in revenue. The problem being spending always increased more than the increase in revenue. Every program Trump has cut left funds unused. Every penny went straight to Treasury and the deficit. Tell me again Trump is a con man.

Whose the 'conman' here?? Not Trump.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Every tax cut since Nixon has created a deficit and large ones.

Congress hasnt balanced a budget in decades. They aren't going to now.

I get it you bought in. The independent analysis of the cuts that have been shown to the public show massive deficits. It's a ponzi scheme.
edit on 13-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Every tax cut since Nixon has created a deficit and large ones.

Congress hasnt balanced a budget in decades. They aren't going to now.

I get it you bought in. The independent analysis of the cuts that have been shown to the public show massive deficits. It's a ponzi scheme.

WRONG! The REVENUES increased. That's the point i'm making here. With the increased revenues, the spending of those new revenues not only increased as well. They surpassed the amount of the increased revenues.

California has not had a down year in revenues earned-that based on a few years back- it's the spending that's gone up even faster.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Lol. Sure if you use fuzzy math it increased.

In reality they left deficits. The increase in revenue sanders tried to mumble were totally taken out of context during the period of recession recovery when interest rates were lowered.

Reagan literally started the big deficit trend by ignoring the imploding s n l scandal.

Maybe you are too young to remember. He also had to raise taxes during this time to increase revenue for ssi.
edit on 13-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

What are you going to do call us slush instead of snowflakes? We have sat for a year and listened to the likes of you, call us all kinds of names and say MAGA, over and over. When in fact, the POTUS is taking us back to the 70s, where I guess it was okay to assault women, and burn coal all day long, we are moving BACKWARD. Of coarse you don't see that.

This win is HUGE. Its been 24 years since a dem has won in that state. You go ahead and support your liar and chief, some of the alt right have woken up. There are so many reasons that this trend will continue.

When you get to EIGHT years let us know... most of the pain of the left has been caused by their devotion to the media story line... as has the neurosis they have engendered in their innocent kids, because of how unhinged they have been.

Enjoy it while you can... the pendulum always keeps swinging

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

So enjoy your day, the wedge between us just got wider. The fight more intense. Let's see what you've got......

Oh we are "Believe me." , and if you decided to trade in your morality in favor of a candidate with multiple accusations of predatory behavior towards teen girls then let the wedge widen,don't need to be on that team, not to mention his dumb fkry spoken views and actions, as for as what we got?? how soon have you forgotten the other wins about a month ago, so yeah bring it on!!
edit on 14-12-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

If Trump, as a wild card is already 'too late', then how is it not 'too late' for a Libertarian Party that garners no traction???

Right, too late is too late. What is left is hope that MAYBE, just maybe, someone like a Trump and a wholesale removal of all the idiots in DC based on evidence of their malfeasance will stick. As several on ATS point out the left-right paradigm is a lie and I keep calling the RINO's which are most of the R's out as D's. The two parties vote lockstep and play games to make the citizens think they are different. Rand Paul is different in the Senate and I think Ted Cruz is too but he has flaws for some people on ATS.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Every cut in taxes has garnered an increase in revenue. The problem being spending always increased more than the increase in revenue. Every program Trump has cut left funds unused. Every penny went straight to Treasury and the deficit. Tell me again Trump is a con man.

So true. Freeing up money for the little guy to spend on 'stuff' makes the world turn.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Unfounded accusations with no proof but that people WANT to believe a 38 year old story and the media doesn't backtrack on the lies told about the Mall ban for one.

Not saying he IS guilty until I have some real evidence. I am saying we just went all idiot about it based on wanting to believe he was a perv for political reasons and not hard facts. Very little to believe but your wishes in this case. Too late for Moore's situation if he is totally innocent or not.

This smells made up by the McConnell-Shumer cabal. Get the real conservative bumped in the primary by the guy they can call a scum dog who then looks like a perv and the D's storm the state spreading hearsay timed to affect people with a heart for others which is most of us. My heart says NO to pedophiles, they are playing my heart strings here plain and simple. (pling!) I hate evil, you hate evil and they know it. They just used it against us with essentially not very provable story that had holes in it making the decision very hard.....

Now Franken can slink away. I am sure he would renig on his promise to resign if Moore won. He still may.

edit on 14-12-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

So true. Freeing up money for the little guy to spend on 'stuff' makes the world turn.

Unfortunately the little guy is usually not the focus of the tax cut and the last tax cut to not leave a massive deficit was in 1964.

We can all bury our heads in the sand but the reality is until you see congress at the very minum freeze spending a tax cut will only create more debt

Moat of trumps supporters don't follow politics so they haven't seen rand Paul get absolutely trashed every year by his own party and the right wing media for holding out for spending freezes.

You can see this in state budgets as well. Most of the welfare states requireing federal money for the operating budget are red. So you have states like Massachusetts with high taxes actually paying their own bills. You have to weed through the political baloney. Step one is a balanced budget step two is a tax cut.
edit on 14-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Unfounded accusations with no proof but that people WANT to believe a 38 year old story and the media doesn't backtrack on the lies told about the Mall ban for one.

Not saying he IS guilty until I have some real evidence. I am saying we just went all idiot about it based on wanting to believe he was a perv for political reasons and not hard facts. Very little to believe but your wishes in this case. Too late for Moore's situation if he is totally innocent or not.

This smells made up by the McConnell-Shumer cabal. Get the real conservative bumped in the primary by the guy they can call a scum dog who then looks like a perv and the D's storm the state spreading hearsay timed to affect people with a heart for others which is most of us. My heart says NO to pedophiles, they are playing my heart strings here plain and simple. (pling!) I hate evil, you hate evil and they know it. They just used it against us with essentially not very provable story that had holes in it making the decision very hard.....

Now Franken can slink away. I am sure he would renig on his promise to resign if Moore won. He still may.

The man just released an anti liberty tirade that sounds a bit like he wants to create a theocracy. He chose to not address the accusations at first but rather explain lots of cultures marry young women. So did Joseph when marry was a teenager.

So yeah the libs went full in and bonkers but taken with his other statements and his plans for homosexuals etc it certainly seems more plausible than your average hit job.

Hopefully the primary voters make a better decision next time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join