It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strozk Mistress May Have Been Involved In Approving FISA Warrant.

page: 1

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The list of shady dealings regarding the FISA warrant, dossier, Fusion GPS, FBI, & the Muller team seems to grow by the day. Just to recap before we get into the new tid bit:

• Anti Trump / Pro Hillary FBI agent Strozk is involved in the HRC email investigation. He is the one Who interviewed Huma, HRC, Mills. We know from Comey's testomony she did not swear an oath to tell the truth and the interview was not recorded.

• Strozk Changed Comey's laungauge on Clinton's emails to make it sound less damaging.

• Clinton's Lawyer pays Fusion GPS for the Dossier.

• Nellie Ohr is the wife of DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr and she is an employee with Fusion GPS.

• June/July 2016 an initial DOJ FISA request is denied. This is simultaneous to FBI agent Strzok direct contact with Christopher Steele and the preliminary draft of the Russian dossier.

• To give the dossier credabililty, it is given to Andrew Wood to shop it to Senator and Anti Trumper, John McCain.

• Confirmed Court Papers show Fusion GPS paid journalist to listen to Christopher Steele and shop the dossier around.

• Obama administration submits New FISA request for Trump and is approved.

• Associate DOJ Deputy AG Bruce G Ohr, Nellie's husband, in direct contact with Christopher Steele and the full dossier, along with secret meetings with Fusion GPS personnel.LINK

• Strozk is most likely the agent who took the Dossier to the FISA court

• Strozk is the agent who was sent to interview Flynn

• Strozk is having an affair with another FBI employee and also an Anti-Trump member of this tangled web.
    (Seriously, is Strozk the only agent that works at the FBI?)

• Judg e who approved FISA warrant mysteriously recused himself after Flynn plea.

And now this. The FBI attorny who Peter Strozk was having an affiar with, Lisa Page, may have been involved in approving the FISA warrant! University of Tennessee Law Proffesor Glen Reynolds had this email exhange with Mullers press office rep Joshua Stueve.

Me: I’m hearing from a source that Lisa Page was involved in approving Peter Strzok’s warrant requests to the FISC and possibly elsewhere. Can you confirm or deny if this was the case? And please tell me what her job title and function are in your office. Thanks.

Them (via spokesman Joshua Stueve): Lisa Page, who was an attorney on detail to the Special Counsel’s office, returned to the FBI’s Office of the General Counsel in mid-July.

Me again: Thank you but that doesn’t answer my question. What role did Lisa Page have in the handling of warrant applications, and in particular those involving Peter Strzok?

Them again: I’ll decline to comment further.

While not a smoking gun admission here, with all the other shady dealings of this sham, I'd keep an eye on this to come out soon. Is this why the FBI is stonewalling congress and having "scheduling conflicts" that prevent them from testifying to congress?

It looks more and more like the FISA warrant was obtained through deception, fraud, and manipulated information. This warrant is what led to the surveillance of a presidential candidate by the sitting president and candidate for his party orchestrated at the highest levels of government.
    edit on 13-12-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

• posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:22 AM
    link   
    a reply to: FauxMulder

It is past time for a Special Prosecutor to be appointed to investigate the FBI and the DOJ.

In the United States, a special prosecutor (or special counsel or independent counsel) is a lawyer appointed to investigate, and potentially prosecute, a particular case of suspected wrongdoing for which a conflict of interest exists for the usual prosecuting authority.

Highlighting mine.
    edit on b000000312017-12-13T07:27:16-06:0007America/ChicagoWed, 13 Dec 2017 07:27:16 -0600700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:48 AM
    link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It is past time for a Special Prosecutor to be appointed to investigate the FBI and the DOJ.

In the United States, a special prosecutor (or special counsel or independent counsel) is a lawyer appointed to investigate, and potentially prosecute, a particular case of suspected wrongdoing for which a conflict of interest exists for the usual prosecuting authority.

Highlighting mine.

I think we'll get that special prosecutor soon. Rep. Nunes is seriously pissed off that Andrew McCabe won't testify. There is ample evidence that the special council itself needs to be investigated, along with the FBI as a whole.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:05 AM
    link   

What irritates me is that people here and the media are praising Mueller for firing Strozk.

But he didn't fire him until it became public.

If he didn't actually know before, then there is a serious vetting problem in the FBI.

+2 more 
    posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:08 AM
    link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What irritates me is that people here and the media are praising Mueller for firing Strozk.

If he didn't actually know before, then there is a serious vetting problem in the FBI.

Yes this is true.

Like Mueller apparently had no idea that he hired to lawyers that represented Hillary or her team, weleby and rhee.

He had no idea strzok had a mistress at the fbi and they said these things.

He had no idea that weissman praised yates, and supposedly was at Hillary's election night party.

Either he dodnt care about these things, or he is not the stellar investigator we were led to believe.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:24 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Grambler

I'm pretty sure Strozk, Mccabe, Muller, Comey, all of them have a long history together. None of this was news to them. They all go back a long time.

I think they never expected Trump to win. That's why they were all so sloppy with all of this. If Hillary had won, we probably would have never heard of any of this. Or it would be relegated to crazy conspiracy theorist and discarded all together.

edit on 13-12-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:26 AM
    link   

Why was Strozk involved in EVERYTHING? From the email investigation, HRC interview, to the dossier, to flynn, to Steele, to Muller, etc.

All very fishy. It's as if he's the only damn agent that works at the FBI.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:27 AM
    link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Why was Strozk involved in EVERYTHING? From the email investigation, HRC interview, to the dossier, to flynn, to Steele, to Muller, etc.

All very fishy. It's as if he's the only damn agent that works at the FBI.

Yeah, almost as if there was a hidden agenda or something conspiratorial. . . .

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:30 AM
    link   
    a reply to: DBCowboy

No, no. RUSSIANS!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:37 AM
    link   
    Waiting to hear any of this be disputed.

Just damn.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:18 PM
    link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
    Waiting to hear any of this be disputed.

Just damn.

Crickets.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:22 PM
    link   
    Of course, Snopes said she never said it:

"If that f – – – ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses!"

My own take... there was significant voter fraud, just to be on the safe side... and she STILL lost.

No one expected Trump to win. I'm not sure Trump believed he'd win.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:26 PM
    link   
    Those f**king Russians!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
    link   

theres just too many coincidences for him to have not known imo. its as if he put together the dream team for the dems

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
    link   
    a reply to: TheScale

There's no such thing as coincidences in Washington, DC.

top topics

join