It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohh so sorry the right but you lost in a upset! What now!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Xtrozero Well I guess time will tell.

I was very vocal about the whole Moore thing defending a person's rights and due process, kind of that pesky Fifth Amendment thingy we have recently decided to ignore, but there was two statements I made that I think many on the right would agree with. First, I would not vote for him, and I said that in my posts. Second, let the voters decide, and they did.

The loss of the seat is not good, but compared to having Moore win it was the lessor of two evils, so I don't think you going to see a lot of the right screaming "oh no we loss" and you will see more of a sigh of relief its done with, and it didn't need to get messy.

Now do you really think he will hold it longer than two years, I don't think so, and mainly because it is a very red area and the guy is an idiot too, so I don't think there was any big loss and as you said we will see, but I wouldn't use this as a measuring stick of things to come.

edit on 14-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Wow the snark factor! The "Mills" had a vote in the 2016 election and y'all had a nervous breakdown over the results. I'm
Going to assume not all
Millenials voted for the crook Hillary. I don't really see how the Alabama vote changes it so much,

edit on 14-12-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
We boomers are not snowflakes but thunderous bolts of lightening. Watch yourself. You millennials are a scary bunch. Your history you learned is twisted by progressive marxist influence. It makes me sick that my generation created you. You are the types who will decide when life begins and ends. Hell I will bet your generation would be convinced to euthanize all elderly 80 and older at useless mouths to feed. You are a sick generation. There are those special cases of millennials who will be great contributors to society but on the whole not.
Your generation believes the guile spilling from Bernie Sanders pie hole. That guy has not worked a day in his life and is nothing but a skimmer off of non-profit organizations. Wake up!! The Bern drives around in $170,000.00 Audi's and promises you free school and health care as long as SOME ONE ELSE IS PAYING FOR IT!!!. I get so fumed I am at a loss for further words. Damn you flakes would vote for Che Rivera. Hopeless.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

LOL.

Jones won. We know.

He won not because he is a Democrat, nor because of his policies, or personality.

He won, because he wasn't Moore.

He was a nameless faceless opponent to a tainted candidate.

Same reason Trump won the election, because he wasn't Hillary.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Oh sorry Left you're losing another election. HA HA!

Well the corrupt LEFT election tactics are coming back to bite the Democrats! Karma is a bitch it turns out.

Kansas Dem Andrea Ramsey, accused of sexual harassment, will drop out of US House race

2020 is your time to lose again!
edit on 15-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Thorneblood Yes please watch what happens. The GOP lost even in a state that watched Trump win by 30%. And now he lost. Cocker even has the dems back. You only have a one break away to break a vote. Talk about a win win lose.

Say what?

edit on 15-12-2017 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

How do you lose an election that hasn't completed yet? Especially one that hasn't even wrapped up its primaries? You know the Dems can just find another candidate right? I get that making fun of Democrats is obviously fun for you and you derive some sort of sick pleasure from it, but you are clearly jumping the gun here.
edit on 15-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

a reply to: Thorneblood Yes please watch what happens. The GOP lost even in a state that watched Trump win by 30%. And now he lost. Cocker even has the dems back. You only have a one break away to break a vote. Talk about a win win lose.

Say what?

Yea, he doesn't know what he says most of the time.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
When Jones won you really voted for the same thing but you do not realize it....
When Trump won He wanted to do things differently until the NWO agents made sure He can’t.
edit on 15-12-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The Dems can't even tie their shoes without going into anafalactic shock over Trump being in the White House. The Dems are a hot mess. Their inability to regroup is painfully apparent. It's a shoe in for Trump in 2020 at this rate.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The Dems can't even tie their shoes without going into anafalactic shock over Trump being in the White House. The Dems are a hot mess. Their inability to regroup is painfully apparent. It's a shoe in for Trump in 2020 at this rate.

And the Republicans are so afraid of losing it all that they are telling themselves desperate lies, coddling pedophiles, and thinking about disbanding the FBI before it reveals the truth about the psychotic traitor they allowed to hijack their party.

Of course, now that their Senators realize that any two of them can conspire to force any provision or pork into the tax bill they want....

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yawn, call me when Trump is impeached, which will be NEVER!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Let's make a bet. If Trump is still around to run in '20, I will leave ATS. If he is impeached, you will leave. Bet?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Let's make a bet. If Trump is still around to run in '20, I will leave ATS. If he is impeached, you will leave. Bet?

I can tell you most assuredly, Trump will not run in 2020.
At this rate he will have accomplished everything they needed him to do. He is too divisive and by then both the dems and reps will be unrecognizable anyway.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Still trying to make those bets huh? Like you wouldn't create a new account and carry on as usual.

sheesh

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

If you’re lucky Trump wil choose to run in 2020.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You made that same bet on Hillary, yet here you are after Trump won!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Still trying to make those bets huh? Like you wouldn't create a new account and carry on as usual.

sheesh

Do you really think my style is that bland and ordinary that no-one would be able to tell?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You made that same bet on Hillary, yet here you are after Trump won!

No I did not. I made a joke about moving to Canada, remember?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: bulwarkz

If you’re lucky Trump wil choose to run in 2020.

He may choose to run all the way to Moscow when the Mueller report is released.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join