It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohh so sorry the right but you lost in a upset! What now!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Lost in an upset?

The guy who had
* Full Democrat support
* Tacit Republican leadership reverse-support
* Full leftist media support
* Full progressive social media support
* 30+ million dollars in campaign dollars

Beat the guy who had
* a horse
* allegations of child molestation

By less than 1% of the vote.

If that's an upset, your standards are low.

And if < 1% is the best that the Democrats can muster after all that effort, they should be scared. The populace will get numb to repeated allegations.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: butcherguy Ya good luck with your venture lol. The GOP is dead in water.

unless they have rape allegations and illegals to vote illegally in all races not so fast. the GOP intentionally threw this one because they hated moore. we have to wait and see how it goes.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: olaru12

Who cares? Moore was a creep. Just like Franken.

The GOP cares. They can ill afford for the party to disintegrate any further. Trump campaigning for Moore blew up in their face and they are beginning to blame guess who?

Again, who cares? I'm not the GOP, but as a conservative Republican voter I think Moore was a creep that deserved to lose. The Dems apparently see this as a great portentous victory. I think they're reading more into this than is there.

It was a victory for the voters in Alabama that embraced human dignity and honor over racism and perversion; even with Trumps support of Roy Moore.

Leakers in the WH have said that Trump has isolated himself and is depressed. Perhaps a dose of reality is just what the Dr. ordered.
edit on 13-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Want a cookie? Should we give you a cookie "for every smart people" you claim you all are?... i am pretty certain we can count those cookies with our two hands, and maybe even less. But here, even if you are not "smart", which i doubt you are because of how you phrased this idiotic thread, but wanted to give you one before you start crying.

Here is your cookie.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Who cares? Moore was a creep. Just like Franken.

The GOP cares. They can ill afford for the party to disintegrate any further. Trump campaigning for Moore blew up in their face and they are beginning to blame guess who?

Again, who cares? I'm not the GOP, but as a conservative Republican voter I think Moore was a creep that deserved to lose. The Dems apparently see this as a great portentous victory. I think they're reading more into this than is there.

It was a victory for the voters in Alabama that embraced human dignity and honor over racism and perversion; even with Trumps support of Roy Moore.

It was a victory of the media's incessant repetition of unproven allegations and omission of the accuser's shaded pasts and previous accusations of other authority figures.

Leakers in the WH have said that Trump has isolated himself and is depressed. Perhaps a dose of reality is just what the Dr. ordered.

Anonymous sources. Sigh.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse Well thank you for the cookie! And no I am not crying. But for another cookie I will! I love cookies...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa Why would the GOP throw away a seat at the Senate? That alone is a stupid thing to say. But hey you do you

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu Yes a upset. Upset does not mean owning the opposing team. Just means a win. Moore lost with zero dignity and still can't admit lose. The fact that you try to ridicule my defence is funny to say the least. So shush and go to sleep. I did shortly after making this thread

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Because when your enemy thinks they have a win they take more risk, easily become weaker and more brazen which causes mistakes. Not saying they did it but those are some of the reasons to. In 2016 the Senate race went right along with the 2016 election. Moore lost because he did not get the votes needed the way Trump did. Two different people. I would not have voted for him. NFW....

This was not an upset though. If Jones would have lost it would have been an embarrassment to the DNC. Seriously. Then, it would have hurt what is left of the GOP. The race could not have had a better outcome.
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002017-12-13T21:58:32-06:000932 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

A lot of truth to that... and it also happened to be someone who seems out of their depth as AG.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Today has been been a great victory for the smart people lol. I wonder how the right will react?. Thus far ATS has seen an up rising to the norm of crazy threads but nothing about the winner of AL. Has a change happened? Maybe the Mills have a voice and this is the first to be heard. WE have 2/3 of the vote in a 2020 election. How many do you think will swing GOP? These "snowflakes" have a voice aka libs have a voice and one that has to heard. WE have a voice... Damnit NOW IS OUR TIME 2020 IS OUR TIME

From 2009 to 2017 was your time and you sucked... So you saying you want to try again so soon? lol

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa Why would the GOP throw away a seat at the Senate? That alone is a stupid thing to say. But hey you do you

because mitch said so. he said they would never seat him.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

this was going to be spun as a loss to trump and the GOP even if moore won. saw the talking point on it somewhere.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero Well I guess time will tell.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Lost in an upset?

The guy who had
* Full Democrat support
* Tacit Republican leadership reverse-support
* Full leftist media support
* Full progressive social media support
* 30+ million dollars in campaign dollars

Beat the guy who had
* a horse
* allegations of child molestation

By less than 1% of the vote.

If that's an upset, your standards are low.

And if < 1% is the best that the Democrats can muster after all that effort, they should be scared. The populace will get numb to repeated allegations.

Yeah, it IS pretty sad that so many people voted for someone who lost his job twice for not following the rule of law, and had stacks of sexual misconduct/pedophilia allegations against him.

But hey, party of "law and order" and "moral majority" and all that, right?

edit on 14-12-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Really?

Well look at these circle jerk threads after Trump won.

A message to Liberals

TYT butthurt is real, salty tears all over.

24 Hours In A Snowflake's Life

Hillary supporters are Satanist Pedophiles

But you were there so you are just being a disingenuous hyprocrite.

edit on 14-12-2017 by bgerbger because: Ignorance is ignorance

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Stung? No. I didn't waste any of my own money on that campaign so I didn't feel it in any way, shape, or form. Nice deflection to deflect from your crappy argument that Democrats raising money is a "dirty tactic" though.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Konduit

Stung? No. I didn't waste any of my own money on that campaign so I didn't feel it in any way, shape, or form. Nice deflection to deflect from your crappy argument that Democrats raising money is a "dirty tactic" though.

Nah, Politicians raise money all the time.

Spending all the money on negative false ads pushing the false accusers story is dirty.

Moore was a horrible choice, and he still only lost by 1.5% even with the millions the Dems poured into the race and the Gloria Alred defamation circus.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
Ruined a mans life with made up stories. Ya they have to be proud. a reply to: Allaroundyou

Aren't you proud about #pizzagate? At least the Moore accusations are credible, and women are wiling to put their own names and faces out there.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Yes. I've said multiple times in this thread that Doug Jones won purely because Moore was a flawed candidate. There is no way Jones will be reelected when he is up for it again.
edit on 14-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join