It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohh so sorry the right but you lost in a upset! What now!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Today has been been a great victory for the smart people lol. I wonder how the right will react?. Thus far ATS has seen an up rising to the norm of crazy threads but nothing about the winner of AL. Has a change happened? Maybe the Mills have a voice and this is the first to be heard. WE have 2/3 of the vote in a 2020 election. How many do you think will swing GOP? These "snowflakes" have a voice aka libs have a voice and one that has to heard. WE have a voice... Damnit NOW IS OUR TIME 2020 IS OUR TIME

Dems barely beat a pedophile and want a parade lol

That's right the "dems" barely beat a pedophile because that's who the Republican voters chose to represent them.
Which actually says more about Republicans don't you think.
Way to go republicans, show the world what your real values are.

K~

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
An upset? Not really. I can understand how you think it is based on the media but Jones is more moderate and conservative than most left wing Dems so you may want to keep the cheering to a minimum.

You see, this year there were 6 House seats and 1 Senate seat up. The only change was one senate seat lost. They still have the majority so what about the other 6 special elections? Why did the Democrats not win there? If you had taken ALL 7 seats I would say yes, major upsets, but here...it is one in seven. Pretty #ty average.

The Trump trashing though is in full effect so I would think a few more seats will flip but 2018 will not be a good year for either party. You may want to hold back on celebrating 2020 just yet.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Jones may have won the election, but it's the people of Alabama that really won. They won by embracing human decency and honor in a free election. Jones couldn't have won without cross over votes from Republicans.
edit on 13-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Who cares? Moore was a creep. Just like Franken.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Who cares? Moore was a creep. Just like Franken.

The GOP cares. They can ill afford for the party to disintegrate any further. Trump campaigning for Moore blew up in their face and they are beginning to blame guess who?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Jones may have won the election, but it's the people of Alabama that really won. They won by embracing human decency and honor in a free election. Jones couldn't have won without cross over votes from Republicans.

the most disgusting republican man to run for the senate in decades gets defeated.....if the "bar" is set that low, I wouldn't be crowing about it from either side

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Someone PLEASE get this OP a book on basic grammar. This thread hurts my head. Dogmatic political ideology aside...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Someone PLEASE get this OP a book on basic grammar. This thread hurts my head. Dogmatic political ideology aside...

I KNEW i wasn't the only one.

I read the title of the thread and it reminds me of a form letter where "the right" was entered in as someones name.

"All your base are belong to us"

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

When did Trump attend his rally to support him? Streeeecccchhhhhinngggg like CNN are you? I would not have voted for Moore. He was a tool. Removed from office multiple times already. If that is the best they have it should scare not the GOP but Alabama.

I am glad he did not win. That is not a lost seat but show that GOP voters will not stand for those kinds of actions. They did not vote for the opposition they just did not vote for Moore. Married women killed his chances.

He also did not run on the platform Trump did. Not even close. He was a piss-poor choice but there has to be a reason. There always is in politics.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Read the OP. I have no thoughts on it. Not taking the bait BUT it made me think of something. In 2020 there's going to be voters that were born after 911. Man time flies.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I am glad he did not win. That is not a lost seat but show that GOP voters will not stand for those kinds of actions. They did not vote for the opposition they just did not vote for Moore. Married women killed his chances.

What election were you watching? The Black vote came out in record numbers and they voted almost unanimously against Moore. That's why he lost. The fact that both sides are trying to minimize that fact is kind of disgusting.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: bender151

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Today has been been a great victory for the smart people lol. I wonder how the right will react?. Thus far ATS has seen an up rising to the norm of crazy threads but nothing about the winner of AL. Has a change happened? Maybe the Mills have a voice and this is the first to be heard. WE have 2/3 of the vote in a 2020 election. How many do you think will swing GOP? These "snowflakes" have a voice aka libs have a voice and one that has to heard. WE have a voice... Damnit NOW IS OUR TIME 2020 IS OUR TIME

Dems barely beat a pedophile and want a parade lol

That's right the "dems" barely beat a pedophile because that's who the Republican voters chose to represent them.
Which actually says more about Republicans don't you think.
Way to go republicans, show the world what your real values are.

K~

Hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: olaru12

When did Trump attend his rally to support him? Streeeecccchhhhhinngggg like CNN are you? I would not have voted for Moore. He was a tool. Removed from office multiple times already. If that is the best they have it should scare not the GOP but Alabama.

Love their "Family Values"

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

91% of republican voters voted for Moore in the election. I'm PRETTY sure your reasoning here is flawed if you look at the statistics of the matter.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The Democrats won by a hair and had to play dirty to do it. Says more about the party than people want to admit.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The Democrats won by a hair and had to play dirty to do it. Says more about the party than people want to admit.

How exactly did the Democrats "play dirty"? This excuse I gotta hear.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I can guess. It has been rumored (even though i may have started said rumor, i did not) that they have allready identified 9210 democrat voters in Birmingham alone who are found on the deceased rolls. And lots of talk of Georgia voters being bused in...
but unsubstantiated certainly as early as it is. Probably could never be proven. I doubt anyone could be actually ready for any shenanigans like what happened to Bernie. I am wondering though, where Jeff Sessions is in all this. He knows his way around Alabama politics.
I do wonder what camp he is in. reply to: Konduit

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Minimize what? That African Americans voted Democratic? No, that is not why he lost. 96% Black. A no-brainer. Trump did better than Romney though.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Was there a record low turnout of Republican voters? Not as far as I know. There was a record high number of Black voters. So why are you trying to subscribe Moore's loss to lack of support from Republicans?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join