It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohh so sorry the right but you lost in a upset! What now!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lol. Why yes neo, watching ANY political showdown these days is partisan. Thanks for that tautology that does nothing to further the debate.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The loss of Moore means absolutely nothing in the big picture.

Any one with one iota of common sense could see that the man was tainted goods.
edit on R022017-12-13T10:02:11-06:00k0212Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Nah, don't bother. He'll come up with the usual eugenics inspired cultural marxism white genocide Bollocks.

On second thought ... forget that. I think you should ask him again. Just to check if I'm channeling the mud pit rightwinger trenches correctly, I really wanna know if I already knew this.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

He already answered me

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Lol...only 998 or so government seats to regain, ALL lost during the austere Obama years...and now that the right Right has seen the Democrats might actually get out and vote (like they didn’t for HRC), you can bet those that want the US to remain sovereign will start showing up in droves...and droves...and droves...

Not to mention with all the alleged misconduct levied at Moore, it’s a little hard to believe it was that close of an election. D’s should have won by 75%...guess it will be a lame duck Senator Alabama’s sending...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah, sorta. But no white genocide bullsh!t theory as of yet. Pity though.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Give it time. I'm sure he is warming up.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What will Gloria Allred do now? She's no longer in the spotlight. Want to bet she'll drop this and find another woman to claim sexual misconduct against a republican in office?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Thorneblood Yes please watch what happens. The GOP lost even in a state that watched Trump win by 30%. And now he lost. Cocker even has the dems back. You only have a one break away to break a vote. Talk about a win win lose.

The GOP lost by y running an inferior candidate with huge baggage it seems. We need to learn from this and not go so extreme with candidates. Moore had no appeal to the independents...that's where elections are won and lost.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I'm going to have a nice sandwich later.

Maybe an iced tea.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
The loss of Moore means absolutely nothing in the big picture.

Any one with one iota of common sense could see that the man was tainted goods.

It means something if we don't adjust who we nominate. If you run solid people who appeal to the middle/independents.... You'll win. What was Moore's big draw for independents? He didn't have one. Trump is a populist first and foremost, not an idealogue. Your message needs to resonate
Moore probably would have won even without that in AL but the scandal was just way too much. Moore lost this more than Jones won it. All Jones had to do was not mess up. To his credit, he didn't mess up. It's not like it was a pro Jones. Vote, it's was a "I can't vote for Moore" vote. Name one policy of Jones's?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So what are the chances Moore's accusers pursue their charges now that he lost?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Can they even? Hasn't the statue of limitations happened even in a civil case?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy Ya good luck with your venture lol. The GOP is dead in water.

Thanks for the laugh!

You sure are good at avoiding the real headlines if youre clinging on to a race in Alabama as the best win you've got.

OP vs. Headlines:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Can they even? Hasn't the statue of limitations happened even in a civil case?

On crimes against children most states don't have a statute of limitations. Kind of like Murder. I have to be honest I'm not familiar with Alabama criminal law so I will have to google to be sure.

Criminal cases are filed by the State of Alabama on behalf of a victim. In order to file criminal charges, you must notify law enforcement of the sexual abuse. The authorities will investigate your claims and a prosecutor may file charges against your abuser. If a suspect is found guilty of criminal conduct, he or she may be sentenced to significant jail time and sex offender registration.
Although the civil SOL is very short, Alabama gives prosecutors a lot of time to file violent or childhood sexual abuse charges. The criminal statutes of limitations vary depending on the severity of the offense. The criminal statutes of limitations include:
•No statute of limitations: rape, violent sexual abuse, sexual abuse with the threat of violence, and any sexual abuse of a victim under the age of 16,
•Other felony sexual abuse: three years, and
•Misdemeanor abuse: one year.

LINK
edit on 13-12-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You're cheering for your own enslavement.

"Yay! the puppet on the Left hand won!"

I could go on for days about the hypocrisy, the lack of understanding, the endless cycle of oppression and government control over society that will perpetuate under the guise of "progress"...........

But that's another thread entirely.

So basically what I'm trying to say, is congradulations

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm going to have a nice sandwich later.

Maybe an iced tea.

Then come dance with us....

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Today has been been a great victory for the smart people lol. I wonder how the right will react?. Thus far ATS has seen an up rising to the norm of crazy threads but nothing about the winner of AL. Has a change happened? Maybe the Mills have a voice and this is the first to be heard. WE have 2/3 of the vote in a 2020 election. How many do you think will swing GOP? These "snowflakes" have a voice aka libs have a voice and one that has to heard. WE have a voice... Damnit NOW IS OUR TIME 2020 IS OUR TIME

Dems barely beat a pedophile and want a parade lol

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I wonder how the right will react

I'm just surprised that Giant Meteor didn't get more votes...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Guess the right will just have to win another Presidential election in an upset.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join