It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohh so sorry the right but you lost in a upset! What now!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Allaroundyou

This development is further evidence that Donald Trump does not understand how the American government works. He lost a seat in the Senate because he named a loyal Republican senator to head the Department of Justice, making a special election necessary to fill the vacancy. This is not the last time he has made this mistake.
No, he lost a seat because of some nasty allegations came up about Moore. People were'nt having it. Jesus you twist so much crap up.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Between Weiner,Clinton,Franken, and Conyers the left has no room to talk.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ketsuko

Uh... Yeah... Whatever you say. Thanks for the partisan slant.

It's true though.

The Republicans tear themselves apart with several factions that can't agree.

When was the last time you truly saw the Democrats doing that in Congress?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: ketsuko

Uh... Yeah... Whatever you say. Thanks for the partisan slant.

It's true though.

The Republicans tear themselves apart with several factions that can't agree.

When was the last time you truly saw the Democrats doing that in Congress?

Bernie Sanders goes against the grain quite often. He is one of the few Congressmen supporting a bill to impeach Trump for instance. Schumer isn't supporting that bill (yet).

Keep in mind, it is easier to create a united front when you are the minority party as you have the majority party to villainize. It's not like the Democratic party wasn't divided under Obama or anything. The Republicans were far more united under Obama than they are today.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

At least the children are safe now and I am certain the state will investigate closely to make sure that at-risk children in the Alabama family court system are not vulnerable to sex-predators working in that system.

And I am sure that Democrats in Alabama will demand that the allegations against Moore involving the 14 year old are fully investigated for truth and that there is no way that children and women were exploited for partisan political purposes. I mean, they love the children and care so genuinely and deeply.

Surely, there is no way that the public will just move on without trying to find out the truth, because the truth is so important, here.

Oh, and YAY....I think we can safely say that Alabama is not racist or sexist, anymore, and that white men lost, last night (except the one who won, but he was practically a gay, black woman...so it doesn't really count).

So much good will come from this victory. I just know it and I feel great about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: bulwarkz My spider senses are tingling but still Moore lost and that Senate seat lost. A big game changer to me. Good luck with that TAX reform when it gets put back to ya. To me it will go on and again nothing from Trump will get done. Again.......

pfffft, that tax thing sucks. Stab it, kill it. Give some real help here in small business land please. Doesn't anybody love me?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I wonder how many underage illegal immigrant children have been assaulted by the lefts predatory practice of open borders.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Trump said he knew all along that Moore was going to lose! Can this conceited moron ever admit he's wrong? Definitely sounds like he has a mental problem with accepting failure.

If it wasn't for the GOP voters who had the common sense decency to reject Moore and instead submit a write-in vote, Jones would have lost. The amount of votes Moore still received, doesn't say much about conservatives in Alabama putting decency and integrity before their party.

Moore and Trump kept saying they wanted Alabama voters to decide. I guess you can say they decided, but Moore doesn't want to accept it by not conceding. Political hypocrisy strikes again.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Its taken trump less than a year to make Alabama see they made a poor choice. Sure the Dems didn't win by a landslide, but for them to win in Alabama at all speaks volumes. Hell yeah I am happy, all the alt right do is name call, and say MAGA, while they sit next to their coal burning stoves with their Hummer in the garage, and stare at their FAKE TIME magazine covers of trump.

This also shows trump 2020, is not going to happen. There is no way in hell he will be re-elected. Oh yeah, this also shows the polls trump called FAKE NEWS are not so far off from being correct, which means trump is THE LEAST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY! Of coarse he has supporters, so did NIXON, all the way till the end.

edit on 13-12-2017 by kurthall because: add

edit on 13-12-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: DJW001

This development is further evidence that Donald Trump does not understand how the American government works. He lost a seat in the Senate because he named a loyal Republican senator to head the Department of Justice, making a special election necessary to fill the vacancy. This is not the last time he has made this mistake.
No, he lost a seat because of some nasty allegations came up about Moore. People were'nt having it. Jesus you twist so much crap up.

Apparently you do not understand how America works either. He put a seat in the Senate at risk, when he could have appointed any number of better qualified individuals to head the DOJ. He seems to think the federal government works the way his family owned business does. You promote people who have proven their loyalty, then hire new people to replace them. He does not realize that he does not have the power to hire. The "hiring decisions" are made by the people or their elected representatives. Also, since he does not own the business, he can be fired at any time.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I wonder how many underage illegal immigrant children have been assaulted by the lefts predatory practice of open borders.

Well this is a partisan word salad of epic proportions.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yeah... The smart people.

Look around you. All the bad crap is a legacy of Democrats. All the revelations of wrong doing almost every week now. All done or started while the "smart people" on the left were in power thanks to and right under the noses of these people that are so smart. You were robbed with the left hand, stroked by the right hand... And sold a ton of lies by the mouth which you swallowed hook, line and sinker.

in fact so much so, you still defend that camp and think you are smart for being a part of that shinola...

Yeah you are a bunch of smarties alright.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Yeah!!! Wait, wut?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The Roy Moore accusers did their jobs successfully. Even though none of it could ever be proven (and some of it proved false already) they smeared his name just enough to lose a few points and the election.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Well this is a partisan word salad of epic proportions.

Partisan was watching the Moore/Jones election.

Really is amazing the left thinks their own snip doesn't stink.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
LOL, did you just use "the right" as if it were a proper noun?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I would not count winning by 600+ votes against a guy that like to date teens while his was in his 30's a massive victory. I think people should put (true) character over party every time they vote.

Partisanship will be the downfall of this nation.

~Morpheus

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Today has been been a great victory for the smart people lol. I wonder how the right will react?. Thus far ATS has seen an up rising to the norm of crazy threads but nothing about the winner of AL. Has a change happened? Maybe the Mills have a voice and this is the first to be heard. WE have 2/3 of the vote in a 2020 election. How many do you think will swing GOP? These "snowflakes" have a voice aka libs have a voice and one that has to heard. WE have a voice... Damnit NOW IS OUR TIME 2020 IS OUR TIME

Ah yes, no lessons learned. The "smart" people put down works fine until the private ballot box.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Its taken trump less than a year to make Alabama see they made a poor choice. Sure the Dems didn't win by a landslide, but for them to win in Alabama at all speaks volumes. Hell yeah I am happy, all the alt right do is name call, and say MAGA, while they sit next to their coal burning stoves with their Hummer in the garage, and stare at their FAKE TIME magazine covers of trump.

This also shows trump 2020, is not going to happen. There is no way in hell he will be re-elected. Oh yeah, this also shows the polls trump called FAKE NEWS are not so far off from being correct, which means trump is THE LEAST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY! Of coarse he has supporters, so did NIXON, all the way till the end.

The left used the same smear tactics they did against Trump except this time it worked. Bravo! I guess..

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Posts like this just remind you why its important to deny social engineering.

This user is so entrenched in politics, they can't see beyond their partisan bias.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join