It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohh so sorry the right but you lost in a upset! What now!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Wow OP, you're just embarrassing yourself. lol, not even ONE star, so lonely.

I wasn't going to before, but I suddenly felt compelled to star the OP after reading this.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Umm, I'd feel a lot more worried if I knew ever candidate to run was going to be someone like Moore.

Of course, since I know that the left has no compunctions about digging up women to say anything for money ... perhaps I ought to be worried. The pattern in the past has shown this to be a standard tactic.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So you think a slim margin win against a Pedofile is some how evidence that "this is your time"?

See if it was me I'd be wondering why Jones didn't mop the floor with a Pedofile who didn't even have the backing of most of his party leadership, including the other senitor from his State.

I'd want to figure out what is it about Jones, or the DNC, that makes a Pedofile a better choice for 50% of the state population. I'd assume it's some of the same reasons why 50% of the country turns out for the president.

Figure that out, fix it and than this very well could be "your time" ... I'd even join the party if you do.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Seems like the old maxim "na na na na boo boo stick your head in doo doo" is missing from the OP.

Yeah, we got enough of that after the last presidential election.

link   

That's pretty funny. Alabama chooses not to elect a pedophile and you're converting that into a great liberal victory?

Setting the bar a little low, aren't we?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The Republicans were going to go out and scream at the sky, but you guys seem to have all the butthurt shtick covered so.............

I guess when you lose so often, one little victory is something to celebrate.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft You just responding is a trigger on my behalf. All that is needed is for one ot you to turn. Oh the fun that brings me

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Not only that but they had tons of outside money pulling for Jones too.

I'm not sure they can cover the country with that kind of investment in enough races to pull it off.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Today has been been a great victory for the smart people lol. I wonder how the right will react?. Thus far ATS has seen an up rising to the norm of crazy threads but nothing about the winner of AL. Has a change happened? Maybe the Mills have a voice and this is the first to be heard. WE have 2/3 of the vote in a 2020 election. How many do you think will swing GOP? These "snowflakes" have a voice aka libs have a voice and one that has to heard. WE have a voice... Damnit NOW IS OUR TIME 2020 IS OUR TIME

The Dems May have pulled off an upset but I wouldn’t be so quick to view it as an omen for things to come in 2020 or any other year.

I too, am glad as hell that Roy Moore lost this election but truth be told, pretty much any republican candidate other than Roy Moore probably would have won in Alabama. If it weren’t for the sexual misconduct allegations lodged against Roy Moore, he probably would have won too.

I don’t know that the Dems made any huge inroads in Alabama, or the Deep South for that matter. I’m more inclined to believe that these results are the product of the GOP putting forth the very worst possible candidate.

The very same way the Dems lost when the DNC put Hillary out there.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

For sure. Doug Jones better have GRAND ideas and GRAND ways to get them implemented, because we all know he is a one and done Senator.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

For sure. Doug Jones better have GRAND ideas and GRAND ways to get them implemented, because we all know he is a one and done Senator.

Yes, he squeaked by in an election against an extremely flawed candidate.

Flawed because of the whole Alabama Supreme Court thing and the suspicion that he was a sexual predator.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yep. We are in agreement. I am under no illusions that this race was anything more than a repudiation of a flawed candidate.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Wow OP, you're just embarrassing yourself. lol, not even ONE star, so lonely.

I wasn't going to before, but I suddenly felt compelled to star the OP after reading this.
lol, still proving my point. I'm happy to be of assistance.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

You mean the Democrat Party better have GRAND ideas and GRAND ways to get them implemented. We all know there are no more independent voices in that party. It's the party line straight up. So he'll do what Schumer and Co. want, no more, no less.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Uh... Yeah... Whatever you say. Thanks for the partisan slant.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Alabama has long faced a profound racial divide, which was reflected in the results. According to an exit poll, Jones won 95% of the African-American vote but only 27% of the white vote in the Yellowhammer State. However, widespread African-American turnout on Jones’s behalf overcame Moore’s margins in rural, predominantly white parts of Alabama.

www.theguardian.com...

Most white knights of Yellowhammer obviously voted for said pedophile anyway. That's 73% literal losers setting the bar "a little" low in the first place.

Pretty funny indeed. I dunno, let's blame a libruhl or two for coming up with a thread like this?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That made me chuckle. I have no doubt it will be a circle jerk of epic proportions, maybe even on the same level as the one that's been going on since November of last year.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That made me chuckle. I have no doubt it will be a circle jerk of epic proportions, maybe even on the same level as the one that's been going on since November of last year.
If thats the case, then these people have been holding this in for a minute, probably figured this will be the best since Trump isn't going anywhere.

It does give the dems a bit more breathing room in the senate and closer to the center now.

Repubs gotta get their game faces on and realize they've been letting the majority slip through a finger or two as a result of their stagnation.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

edit on 13-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

This development is further evidence that Donald Trump does not understand how the American government works. He lost a seat in the Senate because he named a loyal Republican senator to head the Department of Justice, making a special election necessary to fill the vacancy. This is not the last time he has made this mistake.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Today has been been a great victory for the smart people lol. I wonder how the right will react?. Thus far ATS has seen an up rising to the norm of crazy threads but nothing about the winner of AL. Has a change happened? Maybe the Mills have a voice and this is the first to be heard. WE have 2/3 of the vote in a 2020 election. How many do you think will swing GOP? These "snowflakes" have a voice aka libs have a voice and one that has to heard. WE have a voice... Damnit NOW IS OUR TIME 2020 IS OUR TIME

Did you forget to take your meds today?
You sound like Louise Mensch.....completely deranged.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join