It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohh so sorry the right but you lost in a upset! What now!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Today has been been a great victory for the smart people lol. I wonder how the right will react?. Thus far ATS has seen an up rising to the norm of crazy threads but nothing about the winner of AL. Has a change happened? Maybe the Mills have a voice and this is the first to be heard. WE have 2/3 of the vote in a 2020 election. How many do you think will swing GOP? These "snowflakes" have a voice aka libs have a voice and one that has to heard. WE have a voice... Damnit NOW IS OUR TIME 2020 IS OUR TIME
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Shhh....he doesn't know yet, let's watch and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy Ya good luck with your venture lol. The GOP is dead in water.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood Yes please watch what happens. The GOP lost even in a state that watched Trump win by 30%. And now he lost. Cocker even has the dems back. You only have a one break away to break a vote. Talk about a win win lose.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood Sucker lol. God I love the mud pit

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Today has been been a great victory for the smart people lol. I wonder how the right will react?. Thus far ATS has seen an up rising to the norm of crazy threads but nothing about the winner of AL. Has a change happened? Maybe the Mills have a voice and this is the first to be heard. WE have 2/3 of the vote in a 2020 election. How many do you think will swing GOP? These "snowflakes" have a voice aka libs have a voice and one that has to heard. WE have a voice... Damnit NOW IS OUR TIME 2020 IS OUR TIME

mwahahaha.......haha.....ha...huh?

This is going to get bumpy me thinks.

I hope you aren't the squeamish type.

I love this movie! For 2 years now everytime i go to change the channel another wonderful plot twist emerges and more layers uncovered.

Did Roy Moore get "BERNIED'D" or is Q right and we need to find a much bigger dance floor?

Ooooooh, I am going to prognosticate something. A new term, "McConnell'd.

My bat senses are going crazy. This just doesn't feel like darkness.

Wow! Another layer to an enlarging sting.

So, how would one gather all the players together for a group photo?
How did the Joker do it? If this were a batman movie it would be believable.

But if this is really happening, it is truly unbelievable. One more side of the triangle to fall?

edit: The flu vaccine is an I.Q. test
edit on 13-12-2017 by bulwarkz because: forgot it was the mudpit

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz My spider senses are tingling but still Moore lost and that Senate seat lost. A big game changer to me. Good luck with that TAX reform when it gets put back to ya. To me it will go on and again nothing from Trump will get done. Again.......

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Seems like the old maxim "na na na na boo boo stick your head in doo doo" is missing from the OP.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz WTD are you talking about? No Bernie fans did not get injected with whatever and no most Bernie fans did not vote for Trump.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss way to too sound like a baby and cry. It's OK I have your Boo Boo.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Wow OP, you're just embarrassing yourself. lol, not even ONE star, so lonely.

If you want to play and gloat, have the decency to clean up your post a bit, you have a brain use it please.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: Hmmm

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I'm not a Republican. I'm just here for the lulz and you just pitched the forum a grand slam.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123 I thought we found a common ground to be cool. Well now my gloves come off...... Let's play . Are you a supporter of Moore?

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get. (bloke from Alabama said that)

Your OP is an example of someone triggered - it's full of collective insinuations and lazy logic.

Not a good look.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You barely win an election against someone like Moore and you think it is a cause for celebration. Lord help you should have won this by landslide you have issues serious issues. But go ahead and celebrate your victory. If this is the best you got I guess I would take every little Victory too

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123 I thought we found a common ground to be cool. Well now my gloves come off...... Let's play . Are you a supporter of Moore?

We do, in other forums.

However, in these lands, you don't get to act a fool in front of us, we'll call out the spades yo.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: Mmm

I wasn't interested in the Moore election, but after seeing some liberals acting like kids again, I decided to cheer him on to irk the ire of the hubbub jig.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy Ya good luck with your venture lol. The GOP is dead in water.

My venture has little to do with the political scene.
Back in Bill Clinton days, a serial sexual predator protected by his party, proclaimed that 'It's the economy, stupid'.

Now, it is just about sex.
edit on b000000312017-12-13T07:10:23-06:0007America/ChicagoWed, 13 Dec 2017 07:10:23 -0600700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join