It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump Using "Bubba" Clinton's Playbook On How To Survive Sexual Misconduct Allegations?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I believe it was the woman asking Trump to visit her restaurant for another round. If you get my drift

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Humans are sexual creatures. I agree rape should be punished. But sexual misconduct. Come on. If a man looks at a woman it could be sexual misconduct. These days women play the victim card and sue men for just about anything. It's ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
One thing I'm noticing from all the sexual assault allegations is that the Democrats are building credibility with their "No Tolerance" policy where they force anyone out for sexual misconduct while the Republicans are RAPIDLY losing it with their "Deny Everything and Blame Accuser" policy. This is easily reflected in the Alabama Senate race yesterday where sexual assault allegations caused a deeply red candidate in a DEEPLY red state to be repudiated.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Abrahamic religions treat women like crap. Republicans are Abrahmic so they treat women like crap and sexually assault women and do pedophile things.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamEh

That's terrible logic. Democrats are full of Abrahamic religion followers too (Jews, Muslims, Christians). Pedophilia and sexual assault is NOT a partisan issue. It is a human issue.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Saying you should always believe the accuser is EXACTLY as retarded as saying you should never believe one..

The democrats willingness to consider ANY unwanted touching sexual assault I think will end up biting them hard..

Prob has already by them losing Franken..

I do not consider grabbing someone’s butt sexual assault..

I personally think there needs to be a threat of violence or retaliation if they refuse.. or refusing to take no fit an answer and continuing to touch them after being rejected..

Equating that with rape/child molestation is guarenteed to cause both a societal push back as well as cheapen people’s opinion of sexual assault..

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: shawmanfromny
...this email from Trump Jr.

that email is not from trump jr, that email was TO trump jr, FROM a russian HIRED by hillary who specificaly instructed that russian to send that email to trump jr exactly so that people like you could claim it as evidence exactly how you just did. trump jr can not be blamed for recieving random email anymore then you can be blamed for recieving spam email from nigerian scammers, does it make YOU a nigerien scammer?....

as far as allegations of any kind go, the country should stand by its freedom motto, innocent until proven guilty,

it is foolish for anyone to step down over an allegation UNLESS they personally know the allegations are truthful.
that is why franken stepped down, he knew he was caught,
that is why trump is not stepping down, he knows they are lies.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Absolutely... well kinda.. ABSOLUTELY to your overall point, but..

To start lawsuits per capita are at an all time low. Believe it ir not, they were WAY more prolific before they added tort reform and created things you CANNOT sue over.. they all involve big buisness lobbies to issues, but that’s a common misconception that “things are worse than ever” and they almost never are..

Though I don’t think the problem is as much a male/female or sexual problem..

It is a legal one..

Assault and battery is the basis for sexual assault and sexual battery.

Well the bar for assault and battery is just insanely low, so that inherently puts the bar for sexual assault incredibly low as well.

One of the legal classes I took said that the lower bar for assault and battery is literally blowing cigarette smoke into someone’s face in a threatening manner..

The treat is considered assault and the smoke connecting with their skin is battery..

Look at what police can consider resisting arrest or assaulting an officer, ANYTHING THEY FEEL LIKE IT..

So this is really a deeper problem that leads to these symptoms.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yeah I mean men grab women's butts in a playful manner all the time. To say that is sexual assault is a stretch.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

A) it was released by trump Jr. so it is from Trump Jr.. no one who reads it thinks he is the sender.. I even included the signature..

So I don’t know what your going for there?!?!

B) it is DOUBLY Irrelevant because trump Jr. replied “I love it” then took himself and the LITERALLY top 3 members of the trump campaign to the meeting.. so it was not a random email from a Nigerian prince.. it is a decades old personal friend of the trump family.

C) No way you buy the whole “Hillary’s plan was to let trump win!” Nonsense..

If hillary set him up, then hillary drops that email before the election.. nuff said.

The mental gymnastics required to believe that are just Olympic level..

I don’t think trump will ever step down, but since he lied about the Russian collusion stuff literally every step of the way, and the info leaked out slowly allowing trump to lie before the next leak proved he was lying. Should and would be more than enough to empeached any other president..

Imho the only reason there is not a specific law against it is because it is such a left field thing, no one saw it comming enough to create a law.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
His bumpy ride has just started. Any and everything will be used to ruin his presidency. The corruption is so extreme in our government that they can't afford to be exposed. a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Yeah, but come on. Clinton got a blowjob from a fully willing and enthusiastic woman who gave her consent.

Trump is accused by dozens of women of sexual assault.

Neither are 'okay' by any means. Clinton should have gone for having lied about it. But multiple sexual assaults is a whole lot worse than a consensual BJ.

Funny you left out the rape allegations. Forcing women to have sex is frowned upon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join