It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump Using "Bubba" Clinton's Playbook On How To Survive Sexual Misconduct Allegations?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well, I voted for Trump and I admit it has been a bumpy ride so far. First, it was the Russian collusion scandal (that's now flaming out and imploding before our eyes) and now Democratic senators are calling for him to resign because of past sexual misconduct allegations,

The Vermont Senator (Sen. Bernie Sanders) this week joined a number of Democratic Senators who have called for the president to step aside in the wake of Franken's resignation, citing the numerous allegations of sexual misconduct against Trump as well as the president's own boasts about grabbing women without their permission.

www.businessinsider.com...

I just finished reading an article that stated Republican candidate Roy Moore, who was defeated tonight by Democrat Doug Jones, tried unsussessfully to take "a page right out of Bill Clinton’s survival plan."

“In refusing to step down, Moore is executing a playbook written two decades ago by the 42nd President, Bill Clinton,” Thiessen wrote. “During the Monica Lewinsky scandal, Clinton figured out that if you have no shame and ignore calls to resign, you can survive any scandal. All you have to do is lie repeatedly … and show no remorse when you are caught doing so.”

www.newsweek.com...

IMO, President Trump is doing the same thing. He's claiming his accusers are all lying and he's vehemently denying all sexual misconduct claims from these women.

During the 2016 campaign, a number of women accused the president of groping, coming into their dressing rooms while they were changing and rape. The number of women who say they were assaulted by Trump now stands at 19, according to New York Magazine.

Still, The Washington Post reports that some in the president's corner believe he has nothing to worry about. "They think he's invincible on this issue, because he survived the Access Hollywood tape," one Republican strategist close to the White House told the paper. "He was literally caught on tape saying he does this — it was a big deal — and he still won." Despite the audio, which as we reported not long ago, the president now says is fake, Trump has denied all of the women's allegations. According to The Hill, the White House maintains that its official position is that all 19 of the women accusing the president of being a criminal are liars.

blavity.com...

Trump has never indicated that he plans to resign willingly before the end of his term, and is said to be preparing a run for reelection. I don't know about other Trump supporters, but I'm uncomfortable with these claims of sexual misconduct. Any claim is and should be "a big deal." My gut tells me he's guilty and like the saying goes, "where there's smoke there's fire." I don't see him winning reelection, especially after Moore's loss in Alabama. I think the public (both Republicans and Democrats) are starting to get fed up with politicians who lie to cover up past transgressions. What's your opinion?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wrong. The media is shifting you. Don’t fall that flat tire FAKE NEWS!

They are working around the clock to try and wear you down!

President Trump is here. And msm will bury any good of him and in desperation quickly focus anti Trump

edit on 13-12-2017 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Bill Clinton joked about this at parties back when they were friends.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

IMO, President Trump is doing the same thing. He's claiming his accusers are all lying and he's vehemently denying all sexual misconduct claims from these women.

My problem with all of these sex scandals is why do these women wait to make the allegations?

It is a he said she said stalemate.

I mean its not like they have his DNA on a blue dress or something. Do they?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Believe me, I'm sickened by "Fake" news stories and I will always lean conservative, but what if these stories aren't fake? I know people lie, but there is also a chance that the Right is spinning the narrative, by claiming all of Trump's accusers are lying. My late grandmother wasn't sexually assaulted, but she was mugged numerous times and it ticks me off when men assault women, or do something sexually inappropriate. I appreciate your comment.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Maybe because women feel shame, denial, minimization, fear of consequences, low self-esteem, etc. Just because they wait on reporting a crime, doesn't excuse the crime. Here's an article that I read addressing the issue:

Why Don't Victims of Sexual Harassment Come Forward Sooner? These are eight reasons why victims of sexual harassment don't come forward.

www.psychologytoday.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Imploding before our eyes?!?!

There have already been multiple indictments and this email from Trump Jr. basically lays out the left wing collusion theory word for word..

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

Say you don’t care.. that’s perfectly fine, but pretending like it is not the most likely conclusion is just dishonest..

To trump and sexual assault..

His comments were horrible, but not proof of anything, and with the exception of trumps wife’s claim of rape, which she later recanted.. they are either just illogical or not ANYTHING I even remotely would call sexual assault..

Ditto for Franken..

Do you really care and/or consider it sexual assault if they grabbed someone’s butt , and then backed off when refused?!?!

ESPECIALLY 20 years later?!?!

Rape and child molestation, I’m not happy they waited 20 years to speak out, but I still want to know..

If you tried to kiss some chick at a party and grabbed her butt without asking, I don’t want to hear that 20 years later..

No one has life long emotional scars because someone grabbed their tushy...

MOST IMPORTANTLY..

You saying you should believe all the women is exactly like me saying I should instantly consider them all liars...

See how much sense that makes??

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

What NEW INFORMATION have we learned regarding these accusations since Donald Trump was elected President?

If the answer is "NOTHING OF IMPORTANCE", then we're looking at desperation from the MSM, because the Mueller treasure hunt is mostly a bust. AND, because Congress is getting closer to having a Special Council investigation of the past administration, which will also implicate the MSM.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Only one falling for these accusations are the ones that watch the View or other liberal news outlets,in other words dullards

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Why are they going to the media instead of filing lawsuits? How come the moment he threatens to bring legal action and put them before a jury, they disappear?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

My problem with all of these sex scandals is why do these women wait to make the allegations?

It is a he said she said stalemate.

I mean its not like they have his DNA on a blue dress or something. Do they?

Most of them NEED ATTENTION at this point in their life.

I mean, LOOK AT THEM.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hmm Clintons usually leave a pile of dead bodys,and Trump keeps hands to himself,he married a pretty lady,no need to touch any old hags

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Nope. I'm not a Liberal and don't watch those programs. I'm saying where there's smoke there's fire and I don't believe Trump. I voted for him, I'm Conservative and will stay that path, but I don't believe him. I'm not drinking the Koolaid that some of you are drinking that makes you believe all his accusers are liars.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We're NOT talking about the Mueller investigation are we...because that's certainly not what this thread is on. This thread is about a Conservative (me) NOT believing president Trump's denial of sexual misconduct. You think his accusers are all liars, bought and paid for by MSM, fine. I think they're telling the truth. That's MY opinion.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Im sorry....i do not believe the accusers. If they filed lawsuits, well, thats one thing. Right now, i am tired of the guilty before proven innocent.

The only reason Frankin had to go, was the photos. Conyers, and all of them, need to be heard. In this country, it was innocent until proven guilty, and that is the way it should be.

This from a conservative libertarian.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Yeah, but come on. Clinton got a blowjob from a fully willing and enthusiastic woman who gave her consent.

Trump is accused by dozens of women of sexual assault.

Neither are 'okay' by any means. Clinton should have gone for having lied about it. But multiple sexual assaults is a whole lot worse than a consensual BJ.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It is a rumor, but some are saying that proof will be coming out that women are being paid large sums of money to make sex claims against Trump.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Yeah, but come on. Clinton got a blowjob from a fully willing and enthusiastic woman who gave her consent. 

There are a list of women that came out against Clinton that were neither willing or enthusiastic.
Hillary had the helm over a group of people that dragged those women through the mud.... the Bimbo Eruption Squad.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Why would he need to resign just because some women accuse him of sexual things? The reason we have innocent unless proven guilty is precisely because of false accusers. This is a tradition that dates back to Hammurabi, and rightly so.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamEh
Why would he need to resign just because some women accuse him of sexual things? The reason we have innocent unless proven guilty is precisely because of false accusers. This is a tradition that dates back to Hammurabi, and rightly so.

One of the women was so distraught because Trump asked her for her phone number.

Yep... that makes him a rapist.
edit on b000000312017-12-13T07:12:16-06:0007America/ChicagoWed, 13 Dec 2017 07:12:16 -0600700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join