It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems support accused pedophile senator

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
So this is how they paid her to get Moore. A seat in the Senate.

Can't tell if you are sincerely confused or BSing?

"Her plans for..the senate candidate after his loss"

She isn't running for the Senate.

For effs sake. Brains please.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
OP apparently feels a need to defend Republicans support of pedophiles. Republicans need to stop whining about their failed pedo candidates and own their dumb choices.

Republicans support pedophiles. Most people are not into pedophiles. Live and learn.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

And thank you proving the point I was making.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The existence of this thread is proof that Republicans feel a need now, in the wake of Roy Moore’s loss, to defend their support of a pedo.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
And the dems yourself included continue to defend the pedo Menendez.

Why would you be so disgusting?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Did you draw the short straw to defend republicans voting for a pedo? It must have been a disappointment for you when the pedo lost.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: soberbacchus

You want a fair investigation for menedez, but not for Moore.

Not at all. Roy Moore absolutely deserves a full FBI investigation into the allegations that 8 women from his home town have now leveled.

But elections are not decided in court by a judge and jury, so voters make due with common sense and decency.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Not at all. Roy Moore absolutely deserves a full FBI investigation into the allegations that 8 women from his home town have now leveled.

But elections are not decided in court by a judge and jury, so voters make due with common sense and decency.

There was certainly enough in his ideology to think it's a good possibility.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The entire establishment is full of pedos, on both sides. Bill Clinton should be locked up for raping Juanita Broderick forget some flaky Epstein link. Sooner or later the gate will break and we will see Justice in this country, have faith Patriots.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: soberbacchus

There was certainly enough in his ideology to think it's a good possibility.

Ideology, politics and everything else aside, he was not smart enough to lie well.
His first interview with Sean Hannity (before Bannon and others leapt into it to fashion a denial story) was all anyone of conscience had to hear. Hell it caused Hannity himself to turn and run from Moore.

That and the idiotic claim that these Alabama women from his home town would arbitrarily step into the line of fire of right-wing, alt-right vitriolic smear and hate campaigns.
edit on 14-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

did you even read the post?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Mendez was also a frequent flyer card holding member of Epstein's Lolita Express .

That is probably what is buying silence from both partys.

They don't want to be outed as members either
edit on 14-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
OP apparently feels a need to defend Republicans support of pedophiles. Republicans need to stop whining about their failed pedo candidates and own their dumb choices.

Republicans support pedophiles. Most people are not into pedophiles. Live and learn.

Didn't they say Hillary had people in the campaign with 'pedo' like art, as well as being a patron of businesses who have hosted propedo music groups and whose owners have made pedo comments along photos of children?

What I want to know is if it is true they are quickly erasing the voting records to bar any potential recount. IF they did do that, stop preservation of records, I wouldn't surprise that they stole it.

Republicans NEED TO MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO DESTROY RECORDS UNTIL X YEARS AFTER, there should be a NATIONAL voting record PRESERVATION LAWS, as well as access to researchers to allow for open investigation of fraud.

edit on 14-12-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Are the republicans the ones that were saying that the republicans refusing to distance themselves from Moore, who was accused with having sex with minors, was immoral?

The question of morality was in part dealt with by Republican voters themselves, and to be honest it initially was to say the least, ambiguous.
Moore was acceptable to some because he was not a Democrat who supported gay, or gay marriage. One can only suppose that anything he might have done then Vis-a-vis child molestation was a 'lesser', crime.
In the end, those with a higher mind set won out regardless, so instead of whinging about yourself, you should be happy that at least one contender who seems to be of the right calibre has made it to a high office...very unlike the the now sitting President who has at very dubious past indeed...partially from his own gub...and nobody cared!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Grambler:

Do you support Moore but want Menendez to resign? That is also hypocritical. That would also be basing your decision on whether or not you would lose a seat if you were a Republican.

As for me, I haven't heard of Menendez, so I will have to do some research before making up my mind. You could say that the liberal media outlets are ignoring Menendez, but me, as a liberal - I simply haven't heard about it, which is why I never said anything. Off to learn.
edit on 16pmSat, 16 Dec 2017 18:33:39 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 16pmSat, 16 Dec 2017 18:34:13 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Grambler:

Do you support Moore but want Menendez to resign? That is also hypocritical. That would also be basing your decision on whether or not you would lose a seat if you were a Republican.

As for me, I haven't heard of Menendez, so I will have to do some research before making up my mind. You could say that the liberal media outlets are ignoring Menendez, but me, as a liberal - I simply haven't heard about it, which is why I never said anything. Off to learn.

It was not about supporting Moore it was about due process and presumption of innocence. In Moore's case there was none of that, but here we are with Menendez under investigation for 5 years...that goes back to Obama years BTW.

Attorney General Eric Holder just announced the indictment of Senator Bob Menendez

Along with all this he would basically would fly to Dominican Republic to have fun with underage girls on his good friends private jet, who is also under serious investigations.

Makes old Moore kind of weak sauce doesn't it...lol

Why haven't you heard of it, that is easy to explain. Menendez is next in line to take over the head of a committee and if he steps down/kicked out he would be replaced by a republican, now we can't have that can we...well unless it is Moore's case I guess we can.

edit on 16-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Pedo Republican fails to get elected - so a thread was started to defend Republicans who supported him?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Did you draw the short straw to defend republicans voting for a pedo? It must have been a disappointment for you when the pedo lost.

Did you just use the old joke "Do you still suck Wankers? "

Because that is how that reads to me. I guess a mental gymnast is what you think you are?

This "accusations" you claim are unfounded on Menendez but Obama didn't feel where so, is currently not resolved and you are ok with him staying in power and ok with not blaming his supporters supporting pedophelia. Seems it is ok those accusations you wish to not believe should await justice and not vigilante attacks.

A foolish person must one be to be so one sided about evil is what I believe.... Either Moore and Menendez deserve the same treatment or not.

Grambler says the same for everyone
and we all SHOULD agree with that, you all say NOT
....SMH

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
In response to the title of this thread... GOP supports self-admitted sexual predator president Dump!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It turns out this story has been proven to be a fabrication.

Hey, remember all those yarns in the conservative media about how New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez had supposedly slept with prostitutes? About how he had hired three of them, down in the Dominican Republic, and had ticked them off by underpaying them? And about how two of them were underage? Remember how the stories ricocheted through the right-wing echo chamber, titillating the comment-board trolls and culminating in calls for the re-elected Democrat to renounce his chairmanship of the Foreign Relations Committee?

Turns out, all the stories were fake. Yeah I know, you’re shocked.

The Dominican police announced yesterday that the three women were paid — by local lawyers with shadowy political connections — to falsely smear the senator. Two of the women received $425, and the third got $300, to recite their lies on video. Police said that, in truth, the women never had sex with Menendez, because, in truth, they had never even met him. And none of them were underage anyway.

Why.org

I did a little digging to find a second article.

Three Dominican women were paid to lie about having sex for money with Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) and a close friend, Dominican police said Monday, citing statements from the women and other evidence. At a news conference in the Dominican Republic, National Police spokesman Maximo Baez Aybar said authorities had determined that the women were paid hundreds of dollars by a local lawyer to make the false claims in videotaped interviews. The women said the lawyer coached them on what to say in their recorded statements, taped in a Dominican shopping mall in La Romana province.

Washington Post: Dominican police: 3 women paid to make false claims about Menendez

Sorry to sink your thread, Grambler.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join