It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems support accused pedophile senator

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Watch how well Alabama does,they will suffer the liberals will totally mess them up,will be over run by liberals,homosexuals,sanctuary citys,just like in Calif,but in Calif,they have lots of money,in Alabama they don't,time will tell

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Wow. Democrats be like powerful. Watch out! Oldtimer.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They will call for him to resign...just wait a bit longer, Christie's replacement is a dem. Once he is in and can appoint a replacement, they will call for Menendez to resign.

But i do agree with your point.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

You are correct both sides care more about winning. They also care more about their egos then they will anyone they represent. Both parties are also laughing at the people for falling for the dog and pony show all the time.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Partisan reporting and hookers. Yee Haw I’m sure both are reliable sources.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I'm just glad we didn't vote another religious redneck into Senate yesterday.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Have you ever seen someone you call a hypocrite confirm they are indeed a hypocrite?

We know politicians on both sides are the crown jewels of morality and ethics, and their supporters are as well.

No one is fooling anyone. So now what?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Here's the sad part, it's New Jersey. If you remove him you're going to get someone as equally repugnant. Maybe not another kiddie perv but someone who you look at and say, 'They voted for this guy?'. Yup, we do, because our state politics are a mess.

Wait until Booker runs for President and you hear all the 'half rumors' about him.

edit on 13-12-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ye, the liberal accusing Grambler of this BS was a total moron for even suggesting that. As usual, Grambler had to turn around and smack some logic back into it, assuming it had any at all.

Grambler handled it legit and only showed the liberal the type of hypocrite it was.

Call'em out grambler.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Oh, i c.

You conveniently skipped the real point about Menendez, I take it?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Here's the sad part, it's New Jersey. If you remove him you're going to get someone as equally repugnant. Maybe not another kiddie perv but someone who you look at and say, 'They voted for this guy?'. Yup, we do, because our state politics are a mess.

Wait until Booker runs for President and you hear all the 'half rumors' about him.

No, we won't ... not unless we peruse more right leaning sites or come here because the press will love him and you know it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Underage hookers? That isn't just being a pedophile. That supporting a form of abusive deranged sick slavery. If he has truly done this, he belongs in prison. It also shows complete abandonment of moral values

edit on 13-12-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Underage hookers? That isn't just being a pedophile. That supporting a form of abusive ranged sick slavery. If he has truly done this, he belongs in prison. It also shows complete abandonment of moral values

Let's not kid ourselves. We are talking about politics. There are no morals there.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
No, we won't ... not unless we peruse more right leaning sites or come here because the press will love him and you know it.

You will. It's whether people discount them or believe them.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Funny, all those calling me a pedophile supporter for defending the presumption of innocence, and calling out the gop for supporting pedophilia are strangely absent from this thread.

Almost like they don't care about alleged pedophilia when it comes from their team.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

But, but, but...Bill Clinton!

Check your calendar and move forward.

Menendez is still to this very day a senator.

What sort of calender do you have that ignores that reality?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Watch how well Alabama does,they will suffer the liberals will totally mess them up,will be over run by liberals,homosexuals,sanctuary citys,just like in Calif,but in Calif,they have lots of money,in Alabama they don't,time will tell

Alabama is already a mess and the Republicans have done that. I am no Democrat but I would vote opposite just because the Republicans have run the state into the ground.

Alabama is near last in a lot of areas you dont want to be near last.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Funny, all those calling me a pedophile supporter for defending the presumption of innocence, and calling out the gop for supporting pedophilia are strangely absent from this thread.

Almost like they don't care about alleged pedophilia when it comes from their team.

The left really have no leg to stand on.

For decades they supported an accused rapist Bill Clinton, they celebrated Ted Kennedy. When called on this, they stated it was , "ancient history".

Yet 40 year-old accusations suddenly became valid.

They only rely on the short attention spans and poor memories and the rewriting of history to validate their positions.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
From the Washington Post:

ETA: Link

2012: An anonymous tipster reaches out to media outlets and the FBI to claim Menendez was paying for underage prostitutes while in the Dominican Republic.

Those allegations didn't pan out, but they spurred the government's closer look at Menendez's relationship with Melgen, The Post's Paul Kane and Carol Leonnig reported.

Um. I don't think he's on trial for pedophilia. It seems that part was investigated to no avail But led to a corruption investigation due to an inappropriate and illegal FINANCIAL relationship, NOT an illegal SEXUAL act.

April 1, 2015: Menendez is indicted on federal corruption charges. It is the first time in a generation that a sitting U.S. senator is indicted by the administration of his own party. The Justice Department accuses Menendez of using his official position to help Melgen get around U.S. government roadblocks for his business and personal ventures. Melgen is also indicted. The indictment alleges the men engaged in a quid pro quo since Menendez was first elected...

Quid pro quo is corrupt, but it's not child rape.

Does this White House and the current DOJ really want to get into making a big deal out of this kind of corruption??

They might begin to seem a bit hypocritical themselves if they did...
edit on 13-12-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Grambler

The left really have no leg to stand on.

For decades they supported an accused rapist Bill Clinton, they celebrated Ted Kennedy. When called on this, they stated it was , "ancient history".

Yet 40 year-old accusations suddenly became valid.

They only rely on the short attention spans and poor memories and the rewriting of history to validate their positions.

Bill Clinton is another story altogether. In today's climate, he would be asked to resign or would not have made it as far as he did IF the allegations panned out. They were investigated at the time as a political tool of the right, which makes Newt Gingrich and Republicans highly hypocritical, by your logic. And Trump. They elected Trump. Accused by at least 16 women...

But MAGA!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join