It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Cloaking Technology - an insight.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

One can say that humanity shares this world with a lot more then man can see. The other point of view is that humanity has become the neighbor from hell since the industrial revolution began. Now, with the technological revolution taking place humanity is wreaking the neighborhood for everyone.

So basically, since the first abomb went off, the neighbors are getting a tad concerned.

An interesting point of view I suppose. But this, above.

You obviously have been hanging out a bit to much with the hippie types, yes there are hippie types in other dimensions as well. Just in case you were not aware, there are all kinds.

Would you be surprised that the technological revolution was not entirely a man made idea, and the a bomb? Well! duh! Not that hard to influence or even direct a human mind. Even setting an A bombs off? Well sure some would be a bit ticked off, but some like that quite well, the more the merrier, booms that is. Like you said, just energy to ride on, to some it may even be kind of like a beacon for a split moment.

In fact a thousand a bombs going off simultaneously, that would be quite a bridge to build, and quite a wave to ride. For some that is. Like I said, it takes all kinds, and not everything is so simple.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Yeah, one comes across all types, including those who are looking after their own vested interests at the expense of what others have built.

But those guys see things in their own self-centric way and from a position out of harms way. You won't see them standing at ground zero.

It's all as simple or as complicated as we wish to make it. I like to keep things simple myself.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Now that I've had some time in the garden and thought about it,

An interesting point of view I suppose.

Coming from galadofwarthethird, that is quite a complement perhaps.

Would you be surprised that the technological revolution was not entirely a man made idea, and the a bomb? Well! duh! Not that hard to influence or even direct a human mind

No, not surprised at all. Humans in themselves are a mixed bag, and a military side to human civilisation is necessary. Practiced martial arts myself for twenty or so years, a fella's gotta be able to protect family.

I get crankey though when a bunch of manipulators in the background are sitting back and interferring all safe and sound.

Perhaps one might say that prior to the introduction of industrialised warfare, wars were faught and settled man to man without wreaking the environment.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Okay, been doing some homework here into the seventh, eighth and nineth dimensions. I have to admit I'm at my perceptual and metaphysical(?) limits here.

We might need the seventh, eigth and ninth dimensions to understand ourselves and who we are dealing with.

Previously the dimensions were spacial; inside, outside, length, width, depth and motion.

All I can do at this point is to describe the impressions.

T (Seventh dimension) = Undulation. Picture a three dimensional disk within a bubble, just within the inside of the bubble can be seen undulations. If I were to suggest what it seems to do perhaps I would say: Phase shifting.

Definition of undulation. 1 a : a rising and falling in waves. b : a wavelike motion to and fro in a fluid or elastic medium propagated continuously among its particles but with little or no permanent translation of the particles in the direction of the propagation : vibration.

and

With regard to wave motion, a phase shift represents the amount a wave has shifted horizontally from the original wave. Phase shifts are typically measured in degrees where a complete cycle is 360 degrees.

S (Eighth dimension) = consciousness

R (Ninth dimension) = Gravity.

Groan, I'll let smarter people then I play with that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join