It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm consider withdrawing my support for Trump because of his tweets.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I don't think the world cares about his tweets.

That's because most people shake their heads in dismay, trumps reputation is one of an ass clown , like that idiot family member you put up with at Christmas as you have no choice in the matter.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Oh, dear! What ever will he do?

Carry on being an oblivious buffoon ..business as usual.
edit on 15-12-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Non-American here. It’s nice to see previous supporters coming to these realizations.

You are absolutely correct to say that his childish antics online shine a poor light on America and it’s people to the rest of the world.

I have not spoken to a single person (in Canada) that doesn’t view him as the laughing-stock of all presidents, and each and every day I hear someone (in Canada) astounded at trump’s ignorance, hypocrisy, lies, and narcissism.

The thing that surprises us the most is just how many people actually do support him in America.

Its difficult to understand how anyone could actually support him.

Sure, I get it, Hillary was total garbage too. You guys had, essentially, no quality choices to vote for. And I can see how some people would vote for trump so that Hillary wouldn’t get in, but to actually support him?

I don’t get it
edit on 15/12/17 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: schuyler
Oh, dear! What ever will he do?

If my sentiment is shared by others, he and his party will lose in 2018 mid terms, and he'll lose the Presidency in 2020, that's what.

Consider finding a candidate (local, as well as national) who DOES represent you and help them ... contribution, voting, etc. I'm a volunteer for my state representative.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why would you support him in the first place?

Donald Trump never worked a day in his life. His daddy gave him money to play monopoly and he has basically used lawyers to screw over hard working people who built his empire...Any labor disputes...Donny boy just lawyers up and settles, while screwing people.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

And here you are on your own soapbox. How many characters one is allowed to express an opinion is a point of relativity. Do you have any issues with a former Potus going around the world dissing our current Potus? I sure do.
edit on 17-12-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Starting to feel that way too. Enough is enough. STFU and worry about fulfilling your campaign promises.

I for one am happy letting Trump play golf, keep on the campaign trail and let the adults take care of government.
Which adults were those? The ones like Nancy Pelosi who say things like we can't build a wall because it violates the right of illegals abd that America is THEIR country too? I think you meant let the nutcases and the traitors run the country. By the way she's been sending me emails that go against my principles and my good judgement.
edit on 17-12-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Says Trumps GF.... "I thought you loved me, you said you would leave her."

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join