It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm consider withdrawing my support for Trump because of his tweets.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Oh, dear! What ever will he do?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Starting to feel that way too. Enough is enough. STFU and worry about fulfilling your campaign promises.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Starting to feel that way too. Enough is enough. STFU and worry about fulfilling your campaign promises.

I for one am happy letting Trump play golf, keep on the campaign trail and let the adults take care of government.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Same here. The more time he spends away from doing his presidential duties, the better.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm sure when you see whatever disasterpiece the left roll out to run against him in 2020, sanity will prevail and you'll vote Trump for a second time. Otherwise, exactly what are you withdrawing? You can't take your vote back and, frankly, the POTUS has more fulfilling things to concern himself with than individual's thoughts about his Twitter activity... I guess I'm not seeing the point of this announcement.

I'd imagine the Dem's are going to put up a candidate who is (GASP) not a self avowed sexual assaulter and Republicans and conservative/indepentent voters will recoil in disgust at the thought of voting for someone of that moral caliber!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Withdraw your support because you can see him for what he is.......a con man .

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Oh, dear! What ever will he do?

If my sentiment is shared by others, he and his party will lose in 2018 mid terms, and he'll lose the Presidency in 2020, that's what.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Look, I agree that Trump has loose lips, but please remember he is changing a culture of corrupt politicians...

...Remember, the POTUS is just 1 man, a man who it trying to drain the swamp but continues to get black balled from the left.

Changing a culture of corrupt politicians like appointing a former Exxon-mobile CEO as head of the E.P.A. ?

Or appointing a former Verizon lawyer as chairman of the F.C.C. who is going to (seemingly) repeal net neutrality?

A president who has a reputation for bankrupting his businesses, and not paying his contractors?

Tell me what "the left" have to do with any of those things? Tell me what "the left" has kept him from doing to "drain the swamp" ? With a Republican majority house and Senate, it's the left that's holding him back? I guess we should have some more voter suppression and gerrymandering in favor of republicans so they can finally get things done?

Oh wait, they've already been doing that. Trump is as corrupt as they come and is a known con man but so many people refuse to do their own research on him. Only parrot Fox news or deflect by pointing and shouting "Obama! HILLARY!! BUTTERY MALES!" instead of refuting valid points brought against "their team", or 'their guy".

Trumps trying to help the rich and corporations rape our nation and it's apparent through this tax reform bill.

1) Repeal estate tax
2) Tax break for private jet owners
3) mandated oil exploration/drilling in the Alaskan arctic circle
4) ..and more I can't remember off top of my head

And of course this will increase our national deficit so what will our government do to balance this?

As Paul Ryan has promised, gut social security and Medicare of course!

How is ANY of this "the left" black balling again?

And for the record I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter and I supported Ron Paul in 2012.

edit on 12 13 2017 by Kevinquisitor because: spwlling

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Um...what shall the leader of the free world do without your crucial support!

He isn't the "leader of the free world", that's one of the dumbest and most delusional titles Americans have given to their president. America isn't the "free world" either; forget looking at the NSA, your employee rights are enough.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think that someone needs to break the news to Trump that it's not about him.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

LOL Touch a nerve?

Someone made a claim so I provided research that disproved that claim. If you can provide any research that backs your claims, then feel free to do so. That might get me to change my stance. But claiming I'm wrong just because you feel that the research is wrong isn't very credible.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I don't think the world cares about his tweets.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

As long as Trump keeps hammering away at his agenda, GO TRUMP! the rest of the world tried to insert their opinion into our election... to hell with them and what they think

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

As long as Trump keeps hammering away at his agenda, GO TRUMP! the rest of the world tried to insert their opinion into our election... to hell with them and what they think

I generally agree with this. It doesn't matter if he can't communicate or spell properly at or slightly above a grade school level. Doesn't even matter if he's a cringe worthy narcissistic oaf.

If in the end he gets the Taxes, the Infrastructure Spending (P3's via an American Infrastructure Bank), and then the Healthcare and Education Reform.

First things first is to get the American economy kicking into overdrive for at least a few years, or many more due to technological innovation and global trade for which most of the pain involved has already been absorbed, mostly by the dispensation of the indispensable nation.

He has the right general idea, and to the rest of the world, if I were him I'd say - sustained PEACE as the cost of a sustained global economic prosperity, with the USA once again being the engine that drives it, along with every other thing that the American people might dream up when given the opportunity to once again access the American dream that was slipping away.

I can speak Trump's language much better than Trump himself I do hope he's reading ATS.

It's all about the agenda. Doesn't really have to do with him personally either, and certainly not on a shrinking circle of base.

He can only do these things with the support of the American people who only need to turn off CNN, and get to work providing for their families.

We need Education Reform. That would pass.

Give everyone access, somehow, to higher education and retraining programs for the new economy.

Pure anti-Trumpism for the sake of hatred is irrational and distasteful, filled with phantoms, which are only re-affirmed when he says or does something stupid and unworthy of the office he holds and who he represents which is all Americans.

He shouldn't be pushing back or firing back at all. He should ignore the wailing and gnashing of teeth and just proceed to carry out the agenda that he was elected to carry out, while remembering that the Trump brand ain't going to get him reelected in 2020.

He needs US very badly (said like Trump).

I am therefore, all in 100% because there can be no half measures, while just putting up with his ridiculous Trump centric nonsense, as if he's solely responsible for the economy, an argument better made when the tax bill is signed and sealed like a Christmas present.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I don't think the world cares about his tweets.

Not any more. They have learned to not take him seriously.

And that's a good thing. Right?

Because policy and diplomacy are so...passe'?

edit on 12/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Is the vote on the final merged Tax Bill all but a done deal, does anyone know?

Few understand precisely just how big of a deal this is in today's climate.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The fat lady has not, as yet, sung. That does not mean that then ending of the opera is not known.

Did you catch what Bannon said at the Moore rally? Words to the effect, "Once congress passes the tax bill, they don't need Trump anymore."

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Must be a tragic comedy.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Satire:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>