It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm consider withdrawing my support for Trump because of his tweets.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Personally, I think Trump, the Media and many others are there to serve the TPTB's purpose to divide and rule the populace.
edit on 12/13/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

They sure aren't uniting anyone..divide and conquer.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

If so, good job dividing everyone.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

He's making it out as if it's all about him, how absurd.

but this was very clear right from the jump

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Personally, I think Trump, the Media and many others are there to serve the TPTB's purpose to divide and rule the populace.

i was thinking this as well

it seems almost too ridiculous to have happened by accident

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Konduit

He got elected because he told people what they wanted to hear. While having not the slightest idea what any of it actually meant.

To be honest, it's refreshing to see the POTUS as a human being instead of an empty suit virtue signalling and spewing talking points.
Quite. The most vile human being sitting in the office for several decades.

If you think that's the only reason he got elected, it puts into perspective how abysmally wrong you were last year.

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

He virtue signals to his base all the time.

He spews talking points all the time.

I think you're confused about what virtue signalling is. It's typically suppose to put everyone at ease, like a hug box. Trump lives in the hurt box.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I don't think they're appropriate and are starting to make the USA look bad in the eyes of the world.

but when you look around the world they love him...Can you pick a country that he has not had very positive relationship with? You voted for the non-professional politician and now you want him to act like one?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

He got elected because he told people what they wanted to hear. While having not the slightest idea what any of it actually meant.

He seems to be one of the few that is actually trying to work through his list of campaign promises... Your statement here suggests that Obama or Bush had some clue, or maybe none do, but in the end we can look back at his 4 years and say whether he tried or not. I didn't see a lot from Obama, and the few promising things within his power he failed at.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I don't think they're appropriate and are starting to make the USA look bad in the eyes of the world.

but when you look around the world they love him...Can you pick a country that he has not had very positive relationship with? You voted for the non-professional politician and now you want him to act like one?

According to what? Pew Research shows just the opposite.

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Ok, pick a country then...lol He been treated like a rock star everywhere he goes... The world hates America any given day of the week, but he has been very successful with world leaders.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Can you pick a country that he has not had very positive relationship with

Even France’s Far-Right Doesn’t Like Trump
A new poll shows that French distaste for the American president keeps growing.

Ouch !

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Some people seem to need a longer time than to others, to see and understand.
But better late than never!!!
Welcome back to the Light Side of the Force!

edit on 13 12 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

To be honest, it's refreshing to see the POTUS as a human being instead of an empty suit virtue signalling and spewing talking points.
Quite. The most vile human being sitting in the office for several decades.

Yeah he couldn't just be honest and fair like the others, no, he had to tell the people what they wanted to hear! Dispicable! This behavior belongs nowhere in our beloved, sacred political institutions! This is unprecedented!

He's been in office a year and its just like they said! All my gay and lesbian friends vanished one by one in the middle of the night! And the colored families on my street are starting to disappear as well! I'm afraid to criticize him though because what if I'M NEXT???

It really helps having that extra confirmation though so I'm glad we have someone here who persosnally knew all the presidents personally for the last several decades so you can assure us that he is indeed the most vile president. Cause for a minute there, I was starting to think... Maybe they ALL have just been telling us what we want to hear??? But now I can sleep soundly knowing that, once trumps is out of the way, everything can go back to lolipops and unicorns! Back to sanity. Back to politicians that have at least one shred of decency, who won't just tell you what you want to hear!

"You can keep your doctor" "Mission Accomplished" "I did not have relations with that woman" "Read my lips, no new taxes!" etc etc etc...

He got elected because he told the people what they wanted to hear.
Just think about that statement, it could be made about Any political election from a high school student body election to the presidency. But you say it about Trump as if you've made some deep political insight... What a joke. Mr Logic has his panties in a bunch just like everybody else whos lost their goddamn minds over Trumpmania.
I expected something a little more concrete coming from you. But this performance here in this thread? Just a bunch of meaningless mind fluff.

Granted the op didn't give us much to go on except a run of the mill mudpit rant... "Trumps tweets are gonna be the straw that breaks this camel's back! I can't be bothered to quote, link or otherwise soecifically mention any tweets in particular though...i guess it's just the general like, vibe and stuff, isn't taking me to my own personal happy place, so I must retreat to my Safe Space..."

LoL

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Xtrozero

Can you pick a country that he has not had very positive relationship with

Even France’s Far-Right Doesn’t Like Trump
A new poll shows that French distaste for the American president keeps growing.

Ouch !

Who cares?

edit on 12/13/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This reminds me of, "I'm quitting Destiny, cause HMPF!", on the Bungie.net boards back in the day.

lol, smh, come on man. I look forward to his tweets. This is new, very new. An American President appealing to the American people, DAILY.

Its a working process, eventually he'll smooth out his game in that regard.

But the flare is nice and I look forward to it. Keep it up President Trump.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: HMPF!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Xtrozero

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

I'm sure they do wish they had an American President who they could push around. Besides, the title says PUBLICS. What about like, the leaders? You know, the people who actually make decisions. Not the ones who sit around complaining while doing Nothing of significance.

You really think its impressive that you were able to find someone with a negative opinion of Trump?

Funny, the world hasnt imploded yet... Gays are still married. Abortions are at record levels I assume. Mosques still stand. Why the hell are all these people bitching and moaning as if he took away your birthday?? It's hilarious to me, but it can't be a very happy place to be, so I can't help but be a little concerned for the mental and emotional well being of the people who thrive on this Panic Mode political attitude... It takes more than one man to launch a nuke, start a war, imprison gays (lol at ppl who thought this would happen) etc. And trust me, he has plenty of opposition so what are you so worried about? The next 3 to 7 years might not go Exactly as you were hoping? Boo hoo. Grow up. Get over it.

What's super important to me, is that some goofball from across the planet who speaks a different language, comes from a different culture, and has different laws, etc., approves of My President! Is My President up to Your standards?? Oh no, he ISNT? Whatever will I do? Should we impeach him then, will that make you like us again????

Wait a minute, shouldn't the rest of the world be begging us to like Them? Not the other way around? We are the ones who pay for everyone's protection with our military, we are the ones giving out all the foreign aid. Maybe our military should just Stand Down in a few key regions of the world for 3 months. Then the Last thing on their minds will be complaining about our president and his tweets. We could spend that money on our infrastructure, but, we are generous folks who don't like to see others suffering needlessly, so if our presence keeps the Kim Jongs of the world at bay, we don't mind paying for that. It's been pretty nice having world peace for the last 75 years or so that we've been a superpower. The few wars weve had are nothing compared to any other 75 year section of history we know of. But if people could just tone it down a little on the Death to America, that would be nice...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

Pence is not as dreadful as Trump.
But do you expect Trump to go away?

I disagree. Why do you think Trump chose him?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Look, I agree that Trump has loose lips, but please remember he is changing a culture of corrupt politicians. Change is hard, something Obama talked about but was too nice to do anything about. Trump don't care. We would all like to see him take a more professional approach but that is just not him. I'm glad that we are at least not seeing him fake it. Remember, the POTUS is just 1 man, a man who it trying to drain the swamp but continues to get black balled from the left.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Freedom of speech. Even the POTUS is entitled to it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
i enjoy his twitter..... lets him have a voice to millions of people without the msm spinning it....

plus its amusing seeing all the autistic screech replies from people

^ cult

Nah, you guys are far more amusing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join