It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another kitty portrait

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
still doing my christmas paintings... this one is for my sister, a portrait of one of her cats

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I never agree with you politically, but I appreciate these paintings, they are cheery and cool.

Thank you for posting .

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Great job. I'm sure she will love it. The best gifts are ones made with love.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

That's pretty nice work.
I'm sure your sister will love it.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
That looks like my daughters cat, cat five. He is fat and eighteen pounds and I am sure he is part racoon.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
cute

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Ahh.. now your avatar makes sense. I've always thought it was because you like to use large brushes in your statements.

Nice work by the way (And avatar).

edit on 12-12-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Ahh.. now your avatar makes sense. I've always thought it was because you like to use large brushes in your statements.

ha ha

thanks for the kind words, everybody... this one came out so well i almost didn't want to give it to my sister, hehe... but i know she'll love it. that helps soothe the sting.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Nice portrait !

Kindly ask your Sister to stop feeding the moggy too much nom noms ...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Ed: It is a tennis ball with features !

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
So pretty-cherry! Looks like my Pandie-named because she reminds me of a Panda bear. I love the simplicity of your painting and the clearness of your subject.

Gifts of oneself are so special. I applaud your unique and fun gift and am jealous of your talent! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I love those eyes, keep up the great work.
👍

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It seems to stare at me no matter where I stand in the room.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I was just thinking the same thing about your Monkey.

Nice work fiver!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Great work! Such a cute and beautifully done portrait. I love your painting style and how you did the fur look. I bet your sister will adore it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Very cute. Another member made a thread on "love rocks". These cats would be adorable for that too.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

fortunately, kitty isn't as fat as i made her look... i got so caught up in getting the markings just right that lost the shape of her face a little bit, but i thought it was cute so i left it.

also forgot the whiskers, oh well

y'all are very sweet, thank you! this one was really fun to paint.

i'm going to start on my next christmas painting tonight. it'll be a bit more strange than a cute kitty cat..... has anyone seen the movie 'rock and roll nightmare'?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I dig your paintings, and I love the eyes.

I painted a canvas each for my sisters years ago. This year, one of them asked me to paint one for my nieces, but I have not begun.

What's your preferred medium? Mine is usually acrylic on canvas, but I write more music than I paint.

Cool, stuff. I also like Sheriff Kitty (he does look like Sam Elliot, lol). Stay creative and...continue creating!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

acrylic, although i get frustrated at how quickly it dries when i'm wanted to blend things around a bit. i know oils would be better for that but i've never used them... have you?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yeah, it dries quickly. I generally paint more abstract. I painted with oil way back when, and the color vibrance is unsurprisingly superior. Acrylic, when I began with it, was a cheaper medium that looked good and just....stuck.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join