It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis march as Dresden remembers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
CNN has a brief article about the protests from Nazis, about what Britain and USA done to their fine city. Apparently they forget who started all the death and destruction in the first place...
www.cnn.com...
To put this into context, liberal estimates of the number of dead in the Dresden raids are around 60,000 people.
Now, the Germans sieged Leningrad in Russia, for almost 2 years. The Luftwaffe spent a lot of time dropping munitions onto those residents, and the death toll FOR LENINGRAD ALONE, was more than the combined UK AND USA's total WW2 deaths!
For one city.
At one point during winter, there were 4000 people dying, PER DAY!
And we know what the nazis did to Stalingrad.....
We know what the Nazis did to the civillians as they pulled out from Russia..
And we all know about their final solution, and the camps of joy...
Are these things that have slipped their minds?
How on earth can they feel hard done by?
In my opinion, they got off lightly. If i had of been in charge at that time, i would have had the whole country flattened.
Seems to me, a gathering of 2000 of these morons in Dresden was reason enough to go drop a few more bombs.......

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Tunnel Revision

From the source article:
Official ceremonies began with a wreath-laying ceremony at a mass grave while neo-Nazi marchers elsewhere in the city carried balloons saying: "Allied bomb terror -- then as now. Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden and today Baghdad. No forgiveness, no forgetting."

No forgetting, except everything leading up to and surrounding the bombings.

As with the Hiroshima revisionists, it's all about one thing: bigotry.

If the "master race" kills millions of "mongrels", then that is both forgiveable and forgettable. But if one "superman" should perish, it is a crime for the ages.

Such is the Nazi mentality, and for once, we're actually talking about real Nazis acting like Nazis.

A refreshing change from the adolescent and ignorant misuses of the term that leads to Godwin Awards.

[edit on 2/13/2005 by Majic]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Whats funny, is the amount of police they have protecting them
I can remember we used to get BNP and Nazi groups turn out for rallies in Britain, but their numbers were always 30-100 people......But they always had 200 policmen trailing them, making sure they didn't get beat to death.
For some reason they would always march next to anti-war protesters/anti-facist protesters etc...
There was a few occassions where it got out of control, and the far-right thugs got severe beatings. i think the police stepped up protection after that, which sucked, coz my taxes were going toward protecting these people.
If a 60 strong gang of nazis turns up to annoy a 6000 strong anti-facist group, Darwins law should be left to take its course, imho

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
Whats funny, is the amount of police they have protecting them
I can remember we used to get BNP and Nazi groups turn out for rallies in Britain, but their numbers were always 30-100 people......But they always had 200 policmen trailing them, making sure they didn't get beat to death.
For some reason they would always march next to anti-war protesters/anti-facist protesters etc...
There was a few occassions where it got out of control, and the far-right thugs got severe beatings. i think the police stepped up protection after that, which sucked, coz my taxes were going toward protecting these people.
If a 60 strong gang of nazis turns up to annoy a 6000 strong anti-facist group, Darwins law should be left to take its course, imho

Aye, dead on tough guy- your theory would be fine were it not for the fact that generally when these Nazis march (who I despise) the ones doing the confronting are of the extreme left wing communist variety (the same people who idolise a sytem which resulted in the deaths of tens of millions under Stalin)- personally I'd love both groups to be locked in a room where can deal with each other- save the rest of us from being polluted by both nasty little groups.

top topics

join