It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strzok Texts Released

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Coming out of a number of outlets in the last little while here.

Politico - In texts, FBI agents on Russia probe called Trump an 'idiot'

Special Counsel Robert Mueller removed one of the agents, Peter Strzok, from the Russia probe "immediately" after learning of the texts in late July, the department said in a letter to lawmakers.

Looks like Strzok was removed even earlier than thought (by a couple weeks).

“I just saw my first Bernie Sanders bumper sticker. Made me want to key the car," Page wrote in an August 2015 exchange.

“He’s an idiot like Trump. Figure they cancel each other out,” Strzok replied.

The exchanges show Page and Strzok mocking Trump as early as December 2015.

Responding to a Washington Post story in 2015 about Trump saying it hadn’t been proven that Russian President Vladimir Putin had killed anyone, Page wrote: "What an utter idiot."

In a March 2016 message, Page exclaimed: "God trump is a loathsome human....omg he's an idiot."

"He's awful," Strzok replied.

The agents sometimes expressed support or at least respect for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

"God Hillary should win 100,000,000 - 0," Strzok wrote the same month.

"Also did you hear [Trump] make a comment about the size of his d*ck earlier? This man can not be president," Page said later in the exchange.

So there it is. Nefarious! They had opinions about the election! In other words they seem to have been saying what tens of millions of other perfectly sane people were also saying at the time.

Nothing about the text seem to reveal any plot or a willingness to do anything untoward. Just the run-of-the-mill opinions that lots of people expressed. What's the new standard here? Anyone who ever texted "Trump is an idiot" is incapable of doing their job?
edit on 2017-12-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
And so impartial. Do you even read what you type?
Would you like to go to court where the judge totally hates your guts before you even say anything?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Do you read anything you type? Do you think that there are judges who don't have opinions about defendants? Seriously? Do you honestly believe that?

Of course they have opinions. Everyone has opinions.

Strzok isn't a judge and more importantly, he's not a juror. But even then, have you ever noticed that if a potential juror says they have an opinion about a case, the follow up question is whether or not that opinion would get in the way of the juror deciding the case fairly?

Strzok was part of an investigation. He'd be on the side of the prosecution and if you think that investigators and prosecutors don't have opinions, you're really out of your tree.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Opinions?

And you're absolutely certain these opinions don't color their investigation in the slightest?

It's no big deal?

Is that really your position, ante?
edit on 12-12-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

People think what they think. Should judges be vetted in advance to make sure they only have opinions approved by the state? Yeah, they should have shut up about it because they where on the case I guess, they should have been more stoic. But Mueller removed him, what more can he do at that point? You can't eliminate the human factor, not from a federal agent.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Perhaps you missed all of the threads showing Ohrs and his wifes connection to the dossier.

Or how Jim Jordan brought up the very point you are making, saying that surely more than these texts we necessary to get strzok kicked off of the team.

Jordan thinks that it has to do with Strzoks connection to the dossier.

Why hasnt the FBI told the oversight committee what they showed to the fisa court?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Do you read anything you type? Do you think that there are judges who don't have opinions about defendants? Seriously? Do you honestly believe that?

Of course they have opinions. Everyone has opinions.

Strzok isn't a judge and more importantly, he's not a juror. But even then, have you ever noticed that if a potential juror says they have an opinion about a case, the follow up question is whether or not that opinion would get in the way of the juror deciding the case fairly?

Strzok was part of an investigation. He'd be on the side of the prosecution and if you think that investigators and prosecutors don't have opinions, you're really out of your tree.

He can have the opinion. That's not the problem. The problem arises when his opinion makes him obviously bias against the person he's charged with investigating. How can you not see the giant conflict of interest?

If he was investigating cyber terrorists and said Trump was an idiot nobody would say a word.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Put those guys with those views about the principals into a position of weighing the outcome and you get honest appraisals from such FBI agents? It would not be on my watch.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Opinions?

And you're absolutely certain these opinions don't color their investigation in the slightest?

It's no big deal?

Is that really your position, ante?

Yes as I have said all along, the bias on its own isnt a big deal.

Yet look at strzok alone. Look at the difference of the way he interviewed Huma, Mills, and Hillary vs. Flynn.

Look at how we know huma and mills were proven to lie to the FBI but let go, but Flynn and papadopolous were charged with that.

Look at how the podesta group got away with admittedly failing to register as a foreign lobbyist, but manafort wasnt.

Look at the leaks and stonewalling of the oversight committee.

But we are supposed to believe that all of this is ok.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Coming out of a number of outlets in the last little while here.

Politico - In texts, FBI agents on Russia probe called Trump an 'idiot'

Special Counsel Robert Mueller removed one of the agents, Peter Strzok, from the Russia probe "immediately" after learning of the texts in late July, the department said in a letter to lawmakers.

Looks like Strzok was removed even earlier than thought (by a couple weeks).

“I just saw my first Bernie Sanders bumper sticker. Made me want to key the car," Page wrote in an August 2015 exchange.

“He’s an idiot like Trump. Figure they cancel each other out,” Strzok replied.

The exchanges show Page and Strzok mocking Trump as early as December 2015.

Responding to a Washington Post story in 2015 about Trump saying it hadn’t been proven that Russian President Vladimir Putin had killed anyone, Page wrote: "What an utter idiot."

In a March 2016 message, Page exclaimed: "God trump is a loathsome human....omg he's an idiot."

"He's awful," Strzok replied.

The agents sometimes expressed support or at least respect for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

"God Hillary should win 100,000,000 - 0," Strzok wrote the same month.

"Also did you hear [Trump] make a comment about the size of his d*ck earlier? This man can not be president," Page said later in the exchange.

So there it is. Nefarious! They had opinions about the election! In other words they seem to have been saying what tens of millions of other perfectly sane people were also saying at the time.

Nothing about the text seem to reveal any plot or a willingness to do anything untoward. Just the run-of-the-mill opinions that lots of people expressed. What's the new standard here? Anyone who ever texted "Trump is an idiot" is incapable of doing their job?
Seriously??? They agree that Trump CAN NOT BECOME THE PRESIDENT and you don't think they don't have a plot to bury Trump or do anything nefarious??? And she wanted to key a Bernie Sanders supporter's car because of a bumper sticker??? And you see nothing wrong with that...Apparently that's normal thinking and behavior for Democrats...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Other than the love for Hillary (if true) he seems like he has a pretty good head on his shoulders.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Strzok doesn't have ''''opinions''''

People like him have **crusades**

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It's the location of his head that concerns me...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

That's the new logo for the Dems in the 2020 election with the phrase "We finally found something we are good at"

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Lol!

At least for once they wouldn't be lying!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

How can you tell?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Touche'

However I'll take head in sand over head in ass anyday.
Still giving you a star for being a good sport though.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Put those guys with those views about the principals into a position of weighing the outcome and you get honest appraisals from such FBI agents? It would not be on my watch.

I have no idea what you just said.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Personally I'll wait till the real reason he was demoted/Fired is found out. If it were just anti Trump texts, I'm guessing half of Mueller's crew would be demoted.

He does seem to be a Hillary slappy, did you see the "I'd key that Sanders car" comment?

Always love people willing to damage other people's property because you know, their political views. Very FBI like. And cheating on your wife is so FBI too.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
And so impartial. Do you even read what you type?
Would you like to go to court where the judge totally hates your guts before you even say anything?

Even members of the military are allowed to have opinions of the POTUS, and can discuss them among themselves. It doesn't mean they can't carry out their duties and follow lawful orders given like professionals.

FBI agents aren't robots. If you want robots to run the FBI, go invent some.

Just because you don't think you could act professionally and have opinions at the same time doesn't mean these agents can't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join