It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agents on Russia probe called Trump an 'idiot' -- text messages

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, to be honest, Trump does act like an idiot some times. Especially on Twitter.

Well, the great puzzle for everyone, is how does an "idiot" get to be so "rich" ?

Maybe The Donald likes people to "think" he's an idiot, to throw them off guard.

Donald's philosophy "never let the other guy know what you're thinking"

If the other guy thinks you're an idiot, he won't notice you draining all the cash out of his pocket.

But, if the other guy thinks' you're smart, he'll be on guard and watch for your moves.

You could be right with that, he is a business man and businessmen sometimes set the bait to make other businesses fail.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: xuenchen

Typical of liberals,try to push a false story,then call people names because they don't believe theior half asse3d story,filthy people

Your posts make me laugh so hard.

Keep 'em coming, and never forget - Trump loves the poorly educated.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Discussion of politics is strictly forbidden in government offices.

At least every one I ever worked in, anyways.

They always send out reminders during elections NOT to discuss politics.

I would imagine the same goes for government issued communication devices.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I wonder the outrage if names weren't named, but the storyline read the same way?
Ya' know how they use; an unnamed official in washington said?

"Mr. Strjok and his mistress Ms. Page forced a bad representation of what it is we do here at the fbi. It's very unbecoming."

Where is the middle ground where both pitches level out? I mean they are a law enforcement agency after all.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds like some pretty astute FBI agents, if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
While I completely agree with their sentiment (Trump is an idiot), and yes, people in the FBI are allowed to have political opinions, I'm really glad Mueller booted Strjok. He cleaned house as soon as he got wind of it. That's a good thing.

Mueller has a reputation for no nonsense. According to agents that used to work for him, he's pretty hard-nosed. Evidently, he walked in on some agents working with a football game on in the background one time and immediately gave them an ear full.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The biggest revealation of the text messeages between the two agents are that they are both Republicans and that at least one voted for Kasich.

I really dont care how much they gave to someones campaign nor their dislike for Trump. I do care, that the agent Peter Stroyzk who is apparently the top agent for all intell investigations was involved in an affair with another married agent.

In the military when you have a classified clearence, you are subject to a very deep investigation. Drug use and affairs subject you to a security review and most likely you would lose your security clearance.

This guy should lose his clearance as should the agent lawyer he was involved with. They believe this opens you up to blackmail and very well could. This is most likely why he was demoted to the HR department and the IG investigation most likely very strongly recommended it.

They are civil servants so have lots of protections but will most likely face an IG recommendation of being fired

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So FBI agent in charge of Clinton email crimes and involved in Trump conspiracy is cheating on his wife ,with another FBI agent and the story is what this guy thinks. Not what would he do to keep it secret.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
2 of how many hundreds of millions inside the States and billions worldwide?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Calling any Republican President an "idiot" or "Hitler" is completely allowed, amirite?

But you dare say one negative thing about the Lord and Savior Obama... you're racist .

How exactly does that work?

Obama is 1/2 white and 1/2 black.

Which part of the racism is implied when attacking him? The white part, or the black part?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Obama is seen as black and he has a black accent. In any event he is a non white.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: socratess
a reply to: AMPTAH

Obama is seen as black and he has a black accent. In any event he is a non white.

I always liked how he fist bumped folks and said "What's up dawg" to all those he met as President.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

If he was in the military, he would have had a review and lost his clearance already. Rosenstein seemed to indicate today that he does not believe this has taken place. If it's in the cards, he gave no hint of it.

On it's own, I don't make much of the chatter between the two, other than the "insurance plan" talk regarding a discussion which apparently took place in McCabe's office. Why would McCabe, Strzok, and Page (others?) need an insurance policy against the election of Trump? How would that ever be considered appropriate? Why would it be discussed in the first place? And now McCabe's suddenly unavailable right after that bit comes on the radar. I assume they have to craft a sturdy understanding of the timeline and table of events.

Then you add that he touched the other investigations, changed the language of the negligence statement, had his hands all over the dossier, and his tryst-mate is now alleged according to some to have handled the application to the FISA court. Also, something was seen serious enough to justify not just removing him, but demoting him. I doubt "that guy's an idiot" gets you a demotion. Removed, maybe. Demoted to HR? Eh, I think there's more to hit the news cycle in the coming weeks.

It's starting to look fishy, yes, even though most of the "idiot" tweets really mean nothing by themselves.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It's a conspiracy to usurp a sitting POTUS. Treason.

Only thing it can be.

That goes beyond personal political opinions.

Just shoot one of them, I say.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well, regardless of your personal political beliefs or preferences I think we can all agree the FBI is absolute garbage.

-Alee

top topics

<< 1   >>

join