It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama Senate Results -- Moore vs Jones

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

edit on 12-12-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Down goes Moore!

Good riddance!

Jones isn't anything special but at least he's not a sexual predator. Shame on all people who voted for Moore!
edit on 12-12-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Down goes Moore!

Good riddance!

Jones isn't anything special but at least he's not a sexual predator. Shame on all people who voted for this loser.

Shame on anyone who listened to unsubstantiated allegations, you mean.

This is just the beginning. The Dems have their 2018 playbook mapped out after all this. It's going to get even worse.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Well you got to at least listen to it, right

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
96% in... moore behind like.. ~10kk

id laugh if he pulled a miracle lol

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
As a Republican I don’t even care so much that he lost because I would’ve had to listen to the MSM RE the ethics investigation 24/7 for the next 6 months…

A republican will take back this seat in 2019 and all will be right in the world…

I truly believe it was beneficial for my beloved GOP to lose in the long term…

-Chris

I’m no GOP fan but this is the best outcome for the party. You don’t want to attach your brand to Roy Moore, especially when that seat is up again in 2020.

Those who hitched their wagon to him will hear about it come re-election. This was such an easy situation to take the high road in and come out looking good, yet many failed to do so.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'll predict Moore wins by a narrow margin.

wooops

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Down goes Moore!

Good riddance!

Jones isn't anything special but at least he's not a sexual predator. Shame on all people who voted for Moore!

So I guess we should lynch people who are accused before we even investigate right?

you think he's guilty (with 0 proof just your political idealogy) therefore everyone's an idiot who doesn't agree with you?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The media sure have got you guys' minds where they want them. It's so obvious this whole Alabama election is such a big deal only because the media has hammered it into your heads to care. Looks like they played you like a fiddle... AGAIN!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'll predict Moore wins by a narrow margin.

wooops

At least I had the guts to make a prediction.

Can't seem to find yours.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The situation in the Senate is kind of a big deal. Actually.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The media sure have got you guys' minds where they want them. It's so obvious this whole Alabama election is such a big deal only because the media has hammered it into your heads to care. Looks like they played you like a fiddle... AGAIN!

It is a big deal. Not in who actually won, but the implications of the winner. If you can't see why it's so politically relevant, then I suggest you re-invest some time in understanding Alabama in general, and the political landscape of Alabama in specific.

It was a fight to preserve a moral compass bearing that is true...not a senate seat.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Don't know if he is guilty of the allegations or not, he is a dinosaur in any case..maybe thats why he lost..his bigoted message didn't quite cut it..bravo.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The real winner is the GOP. They won't be saddled with always defending Moore.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

As a Republican I don’t even care so much that he lost because I would’ve had to listen to the MSM RE the ethics investigation 24/7 for the next 6 months…

A republican will take back this seat in 2019 and all will be right in the world…

-Chris

I’m no GOP fan but this is the best outcome for the party. You don’t want to attach your brand to Roy Moore, especially when that seat is up again in 2020.

Those who hitched their wagon to him will hear about it come re-election. This was such an easy situation to take the high road in and come out looking good, yet many failed to do so.

I think that if they'd had a better candidate (if Moore had dropped out and let the other Republican run), that the Republicans would have won rather handily.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My team or their team, right? Gotta pull for one or the other! Let me go grab my foam finger real quick.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Down goes Moore!

Good riddance!

So I guess we should lynch people who are accused before we even investigate right?

you think he's guilty (with 0 proof just your political idealogy) therefore everyone's an idiot who doesn't agree with you?

Absolutely not!

However, if you had (and maybe you do for all I know) a 14 year old daughter, would you leave her alone in a room with Roy Moore? Based on what seems to be extremely credible accusations? I know I certainly wouldn't...irrespective of any forthcoming investigations.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

My team or their team, right?

It was a big deal. For both teams.

edit on 12/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

-Chris

I think that if they'd had a better candidate (if Moore had dropped out and let the other Republican run), that the Republicans would have won rather handily.

I agree wholeheartedly. The GOP should have ditched Moore a long time ago and went with a true conservative, not baby trump.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Because we know only one side is corrupt, the side I choose not to root for! Duh. Lifelong politicians work for us, but only if they have a D/R in front if their names.

Sounds like people have forgotten that politicians are a bunch of liars regardless of what party they belong to. But I guess seeing your party win is more important than remembering that.
edit on 12/12/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join