It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moore v Jones

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: Grambler

Which one likes young girls?
It's Massabama, I tend to ignore anything from those two states. Nothing good has ever came from Massabama.

Nice.

Any other states you would like to announce your bigotry for?

Never did get my answer about which gubernatorial candidate was into little girls...

Seeing as it's a Senate race, not Gubernatorial, your question has no relevance to the thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Even if guilty, still better than a Democrat...

The rallying cry of many recently.

Google that if you fancy a laugh turning your stomach.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It's Massabama, I tend to ignore anything from those two states. Nothing good has ever came from Massabama.

Nice.

Never did get my answer about which gubernatorial candidate was into little girls...

Maybe people don't want to answer questions from a bigot that hates everything from Alabama including MLK.

Or they just realize they don't have any more excuses for the piece of dirt they are proudly supporting.

Hahaha.

I hope an accusation is never leveled at you.

You would have no choice but to admit your guilt given your stance here.

How so?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I have no idea who will win this race,

But I will give this prediction.

If Moore wins, people will crawl out of the wood work to attack the people of alabama, saying they are pedophile supporting hicks.

Like our biggotted friend posting above me.

And although I don't want to paint an entire state in some stereotypical brush stroke, It's hard not to think that everyone voting for Moore is turning a blind eye to a pervert. If he's slimy enough to do this over and over again, imagine what he's capable of in congress. We have enough slime in congress but democrat and republican.

I would say everyone who lives in Alabama who voted for more is a sexual predator supporting hick. LOL How can you argue with that? Same could be said if you still vote for Al Frankin.

Because there is no proof of his guilt.

Or are you saying everyone who supported Bill Clinton and even cheered for him campaigning for his wife are rapist supporters?

Or is it more likely these supporters didn't see proof of these accusations.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Nice.

Maybe people don't want to answer questions from a bigot that hates everything from Alabama including MLK.

Or they just realize they don't have any more excuses for the piece of dirt they are proudly supporting.

Hahaha.

I hope an accusation is never leveled at you.

You would have no choice but to admit your guilt given your stance here.

How so?

You are claiming Moore is guilty based on accusations, therefore that standard should aply to you and everyone else.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
looks like the dem's sexination plot missed the shot. Better start looking for better ways to win elections i think the gig is up.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There's a report that Moore's campaign did not let the Washington Post in to the election.

It's a close one. Personally i would like to see Moore lose, he has too much baggage and i'm tired of hearing about him.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: underwerks

Excuses in politics are more common than dollars.

Evidence however? Not so much.

You'd do well to take that to heart.

Was that an attempt to toss it back? From what has been available, the evidence has been sifted through. Still nothing to support the wide claims that Moore is a pedophile. However, you can keep pushing your feelings and attempt to place guilt. It's not working.

link   
a reply to: amazing

While I am not a fan of either candidate, and the accusations against Moore haven't even been proven, it is rather fascinating that politics in general has become so ridiculous that pedophilia accusations have been regularly made against both sides but neither side is willing to believe their candidate could ever do that....just the other guys candidate.

It's not hard to see both sides (ie: Everyone) are being manipulated, but no one cares as long as their side wins.

edit on 12-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Roy Moore Republican 128,025 52.6% Doug Jones Democrat 112,318 46.1 Total Write-Ins — 3,279 1.3 23% reporting (518 of 2,220 precincts)

www.nytimes.com...

15,000+

link   

Nice.

Well, considering pedophilia seems to be "just fine" with you, don't call me bigoted for disagreeing with the practice. Call me a bigot for not supporting pedophilia all you want.

Show me where I supported pedophilia.

Oh that's right, you think supporting due process means I support pedophilia.

So you are a supporter of destroying the rule of law and false rape allegations.

Great!

link   

If Moore wins, people will crawl out of the wood work to attack the people of alabama, saying they are pedophile supporting hicks.

And although I don't want to paint an entire state in some stereotypical brush stroke, It's hard not to think that everyone voting for Moore is turning a blind eye to a pervert. If he's slimy enough to do this over and over again, imagine what he's capable of in congress. We have enough slime in congress but democrat and republican.

I would say everyone who lives in Alabama who voted for more is a sexual predator supporting hick. LOL How can you argue with that? Same could be said if you still vote for Al Frankin.

Or are you saying everyone who supported Bill Clinton and even cheered for him campaigning for his wife are rapist supporters?

There are so many alegations and don't forget that he was banned from the mall. yOU have to be a special kind of pervert to have that happen to you. Remember that Clinton's stuff didn't really become main stream until after Lewinsky. We didn't have the internet back then like we do now. I don't support him, he's almost as creepy as Roy Moore.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Going to be close....NYT says Jones now has more outstanding votes to be counted

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Jones has a 64 percent of winning according to nyt.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

You need to educate yourself, man.

“The Heart of Dixie,” as Alabama is often called, is home to a diverse group of industries from food and forest products to aerospace and information technology. It is also home to businesses from 30 different countries, according to the Alabama Department of Commerce.

The aerospace industry in Alabama is more than 100 years old, starting with the Wright brothers’ establishment of a civilian flight school in 1910.

Alabamians also have bragging rights about helping to land the first man on the moon, as Huntsville was the location of NASA’s building of the Saturn V rocket, which was the first rocket to put humans on the moon.

Companies that currently operate in the state include Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and Raytheon.

Alabama offers businesses many advantages to operate within its borders, which was recognized in 2014, when Area Development magazine ranked the state as No. 4 in its list of the “Top States for Doing Business.”

And outside of its borders, it provides the U.S. as well as the world with a variety of important products and services.
source

Alabama also has lovely beaches.

edit on 12-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

There are so many alegations and don't forget that he was banned from the mall. yOU have to be a special kind of pervert to have that happen to you. Remember that Clinton's stuff didn't really become main stream until after Lewinsky. We didn't have the internet back then like we do now. I don't support him, he's almost as creepy as Roy Moore.

He was never banned from a mall according to the mall manager.

Are you sure you are fully informed, or are you just assigining guilt based on talking points.

link   

www.nytimes.com...

Roy Moore Republican 205,763 52.3% Doug Jones Democrat 182,224 46.3 Total Write-Ins — 5,240 1.3 37% reporting (826 of 2,220 precincts)

+23,000 advantage Moore.

link   

a reply to: underwerks

Excuses in politics are more common than dollars.

Evidence however? Not so much.

You'd do well to take that to heart.

Was that an attempt to toss it back? From what has been available, the evidence has been sifted through. Still nothing to support the wide claims that Moore is a pedophile. However, you can keep pushing your feelings and attempt to place guilt. It's not working.

Whoops, my bad. I meant hebephile.

Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent (early adolescent) children (especially those showing Tanner stages 2-3 of development), which is typically ages 11–14.

Link

Or will you get into your "feelings" as usual and deny that?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think Roy Moore will make a fine poster boy for the GOP.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yea, but Alabama and all it's trailer parks could NEVER hold a candle to Philly and all of it's housing projects!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join