It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moore v Jones

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamEh

The whole town knew who she was.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Yes. That’s the interview I saw. And she knows the other accuser, same town. I have a 33 yr old son and sex or not, I would not like him dating a 17 yr old. If you can’t wait til she’s legal, you are disturbed with no self control.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

In his defense. When he said "let the hate flow through you" was before your story was told. So implying that he said that after the fact is a little disingenuous.

his statement: posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:29 PM
your statement: posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:34 PM

It is possible you were writing yours as his was posted, but it still came before the fact. But to make that claim is provably false.

I'm sorry you went through what you did.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

There were plenty more reasons for him to not get elected..his ideals and beliefs are enough, not including the allegations.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Yes. That’s the interview I saw. And she knows the other accuser, same town. I have a 33 yr old son and sex or not, I would not like him dating a 17 yr old. If you can’t wait til she’s legal, you are disturbed with no self control.

I'm 34 and would not personally associate with a 17 year old girl let alone a 25 year old girl. But, to each their own. If nothing sexually happened then what happened?

It's not like there are pictures of sexual misconduct.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: MOMof3

There were plenty more reasons for him to not get elected..his ideals and beliefs are enough, not including the allegations.

Moore is a disgusting pig, but his predilection for preying on young women is not a threat to the republic. His blatant lack of respect for the rule of law is a problem. Hopefully now he will fade into the dust of history where he belongs.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Black women nowadays are strongly pro-Abortion (aka baby murder), just like Jones.

This blows my mind!! I'm pro-choice and in all my years, I've not met one person who was "pro-abortion". Are you implying that black women get pregnant just so they can have an abortion for the fun of it?

This kind of talk makes me sick to my stomach. You, sir, are a disgrace.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: carewemust

Black women nowadays are strongly pro-Abortion (aka baby murder), just like Jones.

This blows my mind!! I'm pro-choice and in all my years, I've not met one person who was "pro-abortion". Are you implying that black women get pregnant just so they can have an abortion for the fun of it?

This kind of talk makes me sick to my stomach. You, sir, are a disgrace.

I honestly don't see a difference between Pro-Choice and Pro-Abortion, either. One in the same.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22950940]Throes

Nothing in your eyes. Lots see it as poor character, a DA dating jail bait.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

It doesn't matter.

It's an infuriating thing to say to anyone. He just happened to say it to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I honestly don't see a difference between Pro-Choice and Pro-Abortion, either. One in the same.

Then you are an idiot. Plain and simple.

I, for example, am Pro-choice but anti-abortion. People like you are "anti-choice". You don't think people have the right to make up their own mind.

Letting someone make their own choices seems like a fairly reasonable concept to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Pro choice is murder. No one should have a choice to murder.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamEh

Pro choice is murder. No one should have a choice to murder.

The problem with spouting ignorant nonsense like this is the fact that your god aborts many babies a year.
Stillbirths, ever hear of them or do you only regurgitate what your leaders tell you.

So your "god" must support "murder"? Oh wait read the old testament, He does support murder.

K~

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I am curious to see now if any sort of investigation occurs or if the allegations disappear since moore lost the election.

I would actually like to see an investigation so we can find out the truth of what happened, though my guess is the allegations were purely to derail the candidate, not an actual attempt to get justice.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

Then you are an idiot. Plain and simple.

I, for example, am Pro-choice but anti-abortion. People like you are "anti-choice". You don't think people have the right to make up their own mind.

Letting someone make their own choices seems like a fairly reasonable concept to me.

I'm actually fairly intelligent. Except for the living being in the womb you mean.

I'm for personal freedom as well. Except for when those choices have ill effects on others.

We will just have to agree to disagree, but questioning intelligence on this subject is a cop out.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I am curious to see now if any sort of investigation occurs or if the allegations disappear since moore lost the election.

I would actually like to see an investigation so we can find out the truth of what happened, though my guess is the allegations were purely to derail the candidate, not an actual attempt to get justice.

There will be none. This was right out of the 2016 Democratic election playbook. The Hail Mary worked, nothing to see here now, move along.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm for personal freedom as well.

Pro choice is murder

I want to know one thing. And answer this as clearly as you can please.

Who told you to think this way? You don't have to give a specific name, just curious who led you to believe like this.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Eshel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Truth…? You think that's what this was about?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Not at all, the gop figured this guy was bullet proof and the dnc did a better job of character assassination than the gop did with defense.

But I would like to know the truth.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamEh Love the mud pit. Because of this I get to say this. You are the type of person I would never let in front of me at the grocery store even if you only have two items and I have a full cart. Pro choice for the win lol

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join