It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moore v Jones

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

That is interesting..I did hear a Republican woman representing evangelicals the other day voice her support, for some, what seemed to me absurd reason..I can't recall what exactly.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: carewemust
It might be a good idea for the women who sunk Roy Moore's campaign to leave the country.

The majority did btw according to poling numbers

On average, women preferred Jones by 58 percent, but the breakdown differed greatly by race. Black women were a particularly important demographic for Jones’ win, turning out in big numbers in a way that was reminiscent of Democratic turnout for former President Barack Obama.

Ninety-eight percent of black women voted for Jones, while 63 percent of white women voted for Moore. About 31 percent of white voters overall chose Jones.www.newsweek.com...

Black women nowadays are strongly pro-Abortion (aka baby murder), just like Jones. They used to put Christian principles as their #1 guiding force. But that was decades ago.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Or maybe they don't like racists.

They used to put Christian principles as their #1 guiding force. But that was decades ago.
Evidence?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: JinMI
WTH? Moore isn't conceding?

This is not wise methinks.

I haven't been following the results tonight. Why do you feel he isn't conceding? Some rural counties haven't been counted yet?

No he is denying reality. There isn't a path for him to win. even if all military people overseas all voted and voted for him, he'd still lose by 11,000 votes.

It might be a good idea for the women who sunk Roy Moore's campaign to leave the country.

They could be telling the truth.

Either way, let the investigation continue so we can get to as close to the trith as possible.

Is there a formal "investigation" underway?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I haven't been following the results tonight. Why do you feel he isn't conceding? Some rural counties haven't been counted yet?

No he is denying reality. There isn't a path for him to win. even if all military people overseas all voted and voted for him, he'd still lose by 11,000 votes.

Either way, let the investigation continue so we can get to as close to the trith as possible.

No but anything is better than nothing.

I want the yearbook exmained. I want which ever side is telling the truth to keep pushing it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Black women nowadays are strongly pro-Abortion (aka baby murder), just like Jones. They used to put Christian principles as their #1 guiding force. But that was decades ago.

Hmmmm perhaps, but maybe they simply did not want to see their state represented in the Senate by a pedophile?

Perhaps the whole bigot thing no? I mean they do have a "Jew lawyer" according to the wife but that perhaps did not make a difference

Perhaps they did not want to see someone who was twice removed from the Bama Supreme Court for his inability to separate church and state? Kind of like Sharia law but with Jesus?

I doubt the vote came down to abortion in this case.
edit on 12/13/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Or maybe they don't like racists.

They used to put Christian principles as their #1 guiding force. But that was decades ago.
Evidence?

Jeff Sessions was voted into that Senate seat. Wasn't he accused of being racist? Black Women in Alabama liked racists at one time, but not any more?

The only "evidence" I have is from conversing with older African American women. Abortion = Murder is what they used to believe. Based on religious teaching and common sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Black Women in Alabama liked racists at one time,
They did? How many voted for Sessions? Who was their option?

The only "evidence" I have is from conversing with older African American women. Abortion = Murder is what they used to believe.
Some people are not single issue voters and not everyone votes.

edit on 12/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FredT

Hmmmm perhaps, but maybe they simply did not want to see their state represented in the Senate by a pedophile?

I doubt the vote came down to abortion in this case.

Could be. After all, they re-elected Jeff Sessions several times. He was roundly accused of being a racist, but apparently, pedophilia is much worse in the minds of African American women.

We'll learn more after the exit polls are published.

link   
The people spoke and that is the end of it.
Moore should stop with the nonsense about not conceding - he lost.
Good win for Jones and whichever way you look at it, it's the first real win for some time for Democrats, but it's definitely a bell weather.

edit on 13/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Black Women in Alabama liked racists at one time,
They did? How many voted for Sessions? Who was their option?

The only "evidence" I have is from conversing with older African American women. Abortion = Murder is what they used to believe.
Some people are not single issue voters and not everyone votes.

You'll have to do some research and post your findings, Phage.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

No but anything is better than nothing.

I want the yearbook exmained. I want which ever side is telling the truth to keep pushing it.

That makes sense. After all, nothing is preventing Roy Moore from running in the next election. Will it be in 2 years? By that time, the people of Alabama will know if they want to keep Jones or not.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

You'll have to do some research and post your findings, Phage.

You're the one who said that black women re-elected Jeff Sessions.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If nothing else comes of these allegations against Moore then this is a disgusting victory.

If there are truths then he should be punished.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
A red state elects a Democrat senator. It's rare, but not impossible. Montana and West Virginia both elected Democrat senators, but these states will never vote for a Democrat president.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Trump responds to Moore loss

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

You don’t find it morally repugnant that a 32 yr old man, assistant DA, works in law enforcement, openly dates a 17yr old girl?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

In the west women 14 and over are already considered mature. In my high school you can't tell the difference between 14 year old women and 18 year old women.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I'm disappointed, but the people of Alabama have spoken. The Republican base didn't turn out for Moore.

I don't believe the allegations, and I hope that eventually that yearbook is analyzed by an impartial expert. Still, perhaps it's for the best that Democrats won't have Moore around to stakes their phony claims of moral superiority.

...but perhaps, maybe now the Republicans will start asking Democrats, loudly and publicly, why they haven't turned on Sen. Menendez (from New Jersey)? Among his many alleged offenses, he is accused of hiring underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic. And he is actually on trial for his offenses. Do you think they might be sticking with him because he'd be replaced by Chris Christie, a Republican? No, certainly Saint Gillibrand would never put politics above her new-found moral superiority.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Throes

You don’t find it morally repugnant that a 32 yr old man, assistant DA, works in law enforcement, openly dates a 17yr old girl?

This one? www.buzzfeed.com...

"I am very sad that he has decided to say he doesn't know me," the 54-year-old told the newspaper from her home in Florida. "This was the first thing that I've seen that I know personally for a fact to be a lie from his mouth and he is spewing the lie from the pulpit of a church. He did not perpetrate sexual misconduct with me or have I ever claimed that, but I now know for sure he is a liar."

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join