It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moore v Jones

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Interesting thought:

This is an interesting opportunity to witness what we might have seen on a much larger scale had Trump lost the presidential election.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: FredT

You voted for Bush Jr and Obama TWICE?????

Props to ya for having the ballz to admit it!

LOL I always vote for who matches the issues that are most important to me and who is best fit to lead IMHO. Hey I voted for Perot too.

So did I! That was when I first realized how our government was against an outsider being elected. Not many remember what happened to Ross back then and he has been deathly silent since! Hell, is he still alive?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Wait.
Are you saying that Alabama is representative of the other 49?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Interesting thought:

This is an interesting opportunity to witness what we might have seen on a much larger scale had Trump lost the presidential election.

Yes as opposed to the very rational hillary supporters reacting to her loss.

I will take irrational online messages over rioting any day.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That guy looks confident in his naked self. Props to him.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks

It'd be hilarious if Jones won.

A democrat winning an election in Alabama in the era of Trump. And the added bonus of seeing everyone who threw their morals out the window to support who their party tells them to, realizing what they just did.

But, even though it's close I still have my doubts.

Please, as a supporter of pedophiles, you should refrain from speaking about morals.

Stings right now, don't it?

Why would it?

Show me supporting moore.

I didnt really like him. I only supported his presumption of innocence.

You on the other hand are cheering for a person from a party that supports pedophiles, making you a pedophile supporter.

Disgusting.

That's hilarious man.

So an accused Republican should be innocent until proven guilty but a Democrat under accusation is clearly guilty?

Anyone on the outside looking in just sees the blatant hypocrisy.

I'm guessing it's expected, might as well post loads of pizzagate BS too.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Im not going to mock that guy, his body is probably better than mine.

But worry not, when the next candidate i like loses, I promise not to go nude in public out of protest.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
It's all Steve Bannon's fault!

The GOP doesn't appear to be blaming voter fraud or low-turnout but Steve Bannon.

The Tea Party side of the Republican Party has a tendency to be able to win a primary but be too radical to play well in the General election. That and they tend to nominate more crazy/polarizing people.

They need to elect more Rand Paul's than Moore's, Palin's and the crazy one in NV who still almost upset Reid.

Bannon is Bannon. I don't think he helped Moore as he helped turn off normal GOP machine type people you need to turn out the vote. Bannon didn't bring more Republicans out to vote, probably the opposite and he didn't bring independents into the fold. Though I doubt Alabama has many independents for some reason.

He's no Andrew Breitbart.

He's is a decent secondary advisor, I wouldn't put all my eggs in his basket. He's like the crazy/polarizing side I speak of. You want him on your side, but not as the Bannerman up front.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Why not, it's a valid form of protest these days. Whatever else we gotta say about America, you can still swing balls out for king and country. Ain't no hate here either, props big guy. The hair and pose sells itself.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

It'd be hilarious if Jones won.

A democrat winning an election in Alabama in the era of Trump. And the added bonus of seeing everyone who threw their morals out the window to support who their party tells them to, realizing what they just did.

But, even though it's close I still have my doubts.

Please, as a supporter of pedophiles, you should refrain from speaking about morals.

Stings right now, don't it?

Why would it?

Show me supporting moore.

I didnt really like him. I only supported his presumption of innocence.

You on the other hand are cheering for a person from a party that supports pedophiles, making you a pedophile supporter.

Disgusting.

That's hilarious man.

So an accused Republican should be innocent until proven guilty but a Democrat under accusation is clearly guilty?

Anyone on the outside looking in just sees the blatant hypocrisy.

I'm guessing it's expected, might as well post loads of pizzagate BS too.

Well you might get that if you didnt look closely.

The point was the poster I was responding to said that the GOP was supporting a pedophile based merely on accusations, as was anyone who voted for moore.

I pointed out the dems still support menendez although he is an accused pedophile, and thereofore by that users own admisssion they would be a pedophile supporter if they voted dem.

I do not believe that.

I have been all over ATS saying Franken, conyers, even bill clinton should be given the rpesumption of innocence. I said I was against for calls of franken and conyers to resign.

I said I dont think people that were still supporting them were immoral people.

So when I respond to a user showing how their own logic could be applied to them, people call me a hypocrite.

I guess I will just give y0ou the benefit of the doubt that you didnt know the whole context.

Just to clear up, I dont think that poster is really a pedophile supporter; that is just what their logic in accusing the GOP would lead to if applied to the dems.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Huh, apparently the Alabama Secretary of State is 'uncomfortable' with meeting Moore. Weird.

Anyway, this is just more proof that when Democrats actually get out and vote, they win. Voter turnout is what turned this for Jones.

There are more people in the USA that would vote for a Democrat, but Democrats have always struggled with voter turnout. Obama won due to high voter turn out, and Hillary lost because of low voter turnout.

When Democrats are energized/enthusiastic and show up at the polls, they win. There's simply more of them. The key for Democrats is making sure they vote.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Why not, it's a valid form of protest these days. Whatever else we gotta say about America, you can still swing balls out for king and country. Ain't no hate here either, props big guy. The hair and pose sells itself.

Because I still possess something that I feel is greatly lacking in the world today...

Shame.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Im not going to mock that guy, his body is probably better than mine.

But worry not, when the next candidate i like loses, I promise not to go nude in public out of protest.

Yeah, same here. There's way to much of an opportunity to get cuts/scrapes and bug bites in weird places when you run around nude.

Besides, I don't want to run around barefoot. I prefer not to get a hookworm infestation.

You'd think that nude guy would at least take a cue from football fans and do some body paint...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

It's a good point really, you gotta admit we are all #ed if "post history" allegations become a thing in the future. Which you can certainly agree is just gonna get more and more attention as time passes and not less. The little cowboy outfit really didn't help dispense the image tho, neither did he.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: pavil

Margin of error.
2.2 = too close to call by polling.

They can't seem to gauge the willpower of those who will actually go out and vote.
Polls are not predictive. The most recent is two days old.

It's a hard thing to gauge for sure. That seems to be where they drop the ball. With which side has more determined voters. Trump's campaign for example knew for sure their voters were going to show up at the polls regardless, they gauged their desire level accurately. Clinton's campaign just assumed their people would. You could tell the difference at the people at each sides rallies. Big Difference.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

The little cowboy outfit really didn't help dispense the image tho, neither did he.

Yeah.....that was a bad optic for sure. If I were Jones, I would have used it in my ads. It would have been different if he always dressed like that but it didnt help him at all.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Yeah?

That's funny, I'm sure I heard something along the lines of :

"Rather a republican pervert than a democrat"

It seems that is underworks reasoning, maybe if democrat voters and the party itself stated that a perverted democrat is better than a republican then you have a point.

Or maybe I'm not perceptive enough to notice what's going on?

Anyways, I agree about accusations. The only weight an accusation should hold is that of an impending investigation. Politics shouldn't have anything to do with it... Alas, all the accusations are against lefty Hollywood cretins.

Huh.

But yeah, accusations destroy lives, sexual predation does too though. Many in this thread have claimed false accusation though, it's funny innocence until proven guilty is a selective process I'm guessing.

Again, from the outside lookin in? All I see is hypocrisy. Politics makes morons. That's the lesson I've learned.
edit on 12-12-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

When Democrats are energized/enthusiastic and show up at the polls, they win. There's simply more of them. The key for Democrats is making sure they vote.

That's True for both sides. It's not a Democratic strategy per se. Good policy with good speaking candidates draw enthused voters. That's what gives you the turnout.
It's not some secret recipe.

Alabama was all about watching Moore implode and just not making any mistakes. Jones ran a bland campaign, but that's all he had to do.
edit on 12-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Hillary lost because of low voter turnout.

That’s a good one!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I dont think I have seen anyone say I believe moore raped or sexually assaulted a little girl, but I still prefer him. Maybe someone has.

I have heard people say he may have been a creep that dated young girls, but I will take that over an abortion activist. This is different.

Regardless, that poster was cut and dry, the GOP was the party of pedophile supporting, and anyone that voted moore was too.

I am just showing that the same could be siad of the dems.

Yes there is hypocrisy on all sides, I am guilty of it too.

But I dont believe I have ever nor will ever call everyone who votes for a candidate immoral.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join