It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moore v Jones

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Looks like the judge formerly known as Moore is refusing to concede, even with a 20,000 vote difference.

That's bad of him if true. He should concede and congratulate Jones. I doubt Jones was behind any of the Revelations against Moore.

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You are correct so in light I am making a generalization about Bama voters. But the polls were also pretty close so I'm going with the vote represents general consensus

link   
a reply to: FredT

You voted for Bush Jr and Obama TWICE?????

Props to ya for having the ballz to admit it!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Grambler

Yes and the dems said that questioning the election results would crush democracy, and then they questioned them.

Who questioned which results?

Democrats questioned the results saying russians may have stole the election. They have been doing this for a year, perhaps you missed it?

Hillary said she would not rule out challenging the results if proof of russia interfering surfaced.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don’t know what’s lower, Moore’s perversions or that they were used for political gain.

Moore’s perversions, without a doubt.

Well, I’d rather my female family were tricked into voting for someone than be molested by someone...
So I’ll say in my opinion, rather than claim it as a universal fact.

I would agree. I wouldn’t defend his behavior, but the allegations are very old. Their timely return is far more relevant.

link   

Indeed. Most polls put it as a toss-up. Except Fox, who gave Jones +10.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: MysticPearl

You're basically appalled them redneck Alabamians still think like backwards redneck Alabamians.

Not all that tolerant, are we.

Yes you are 100% I have absolutely no tolerance for racist pedophiles. Guilty!

Almost half the voters in Bama felt that despite this Moore was okay by them.

Wasn’t turnout at something like 24%?
With less than half of those voting for Moore?

Doesn’t seem at all like Alabama supports this narrative, to be honest.

Only 24% turnout in a race this high-profile? Maybe brain-freezes and short-circuits paralyzed the Republican voters. It's too bad Luther Strange lost to Roy Moore in the primary. Trump was right again.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Looks like the judge formerly known as Moore is refusing to concede, even with a 20,000 vote difference.

Maybe if all of Moore's supporters pray really, REALLY hard..."God" will magically manifest 20,000+ votes from other places.

My buddy missing a leg from Afghanistan is still waiting for God to re-grow his leg.

Yes pray all you want. heck I'm still praying to win the lottery. But I'm an atheist so there that.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I thought we were talking about voter fraud. Not people who may (or may not) have been swayed.

edit on 12/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Maybe if all of Moore's supporters pray really, REALLY hard..."God" will magically manifest 20,000+ votes from other places.

My buddy missing a leg from Afghanistan is still waiting for God to re-grow his leg.

God bashing aside...

I think that Moore has every right towiat and see if its close enough for a recount.

But he should have congratulated Jones, and said if the results end up being as they appear, he lost.

Again, this is more proof to me that Moore was not a very good guy, even if the allgeations against him are false.

link   
And if he thinks the "military" vote from overseas people is gonna help make up that 20,000 vote difference?

There's only about 9,000 active duty active Alabaman servicemen

Then how many of those are actually FROM Alabama and registered to vote there, and took the time to mail in a ballot from overseas?

Moore is so desperate right now. Even the Alabaman Sec of State won't meet with him tonight LMFAO. Wow. Just wow.

Then again, Moore lost his job twice for not following the rule of law...not surprising he's refusing to back down and accept defeat. He's known for "doubling down" even when he's 100% wrong about something. His law professors when he attended law school couldn't stand his arrogant ass.
edit on 12-12-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

link   

You are correct so in light I am making a generalization about Bama voters. But the polls were also pretty close so I'm going with the vote represents general consensus

It could also be said that nearly half of the voters in Alabama didn't want to see a person in favor of legal infanticide representing them, thus their vote against Jones.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Another question. Is Trumps support for a candidate a boon or a hindrance. I thought it would sinch it for Moore to be honest.

The tide is actually turning....

I think it was more the GOP abandoning him. Plus he could never truly shake the allegations completely off of him.

Trump didn't hurt him in a State he won by 28 points. He underperformed Trump numbers almost in every if not every, County. Too flawed of a candidate it seems for Alabama.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I thought we were talking about voter fraud. Not people who may (or may not) have been swayed.

Is that what we were talking about?

I was responding to Kettu about Fraud, which you yourself said what he was accusing wasnt voter fraud.

The election being stolen by russians would be considered fraud, which many people have been suggesting for a year.

Fact is, dems said to not accept results would hurt our system, then they proceeded to not accept the results; as you know.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The election being stolen by russians would be considered fraud, which many people have been suggesting for a year.

Not unless votes were changed or people who were unqualified to vote did so.

Fact is, dems said to not accept results would hurt our system, then they proceeded to not accept the results; as you know.
Really? Who is it who set up a committee to investigate voter fraud, after being inaugurated?

edit on 12/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Moral of the story; Either you play dirty or lose.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It could also be said that nearly half of the voters in Alabama didn't want to see a person in favor of legal infanticide representing them, thus their vote against Jones.

Jones is in favour of killing live babies?

Holy Mary Mother Of God Pray For Us Sinners Now...

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You voted for Bush Jr and Obama TWICE?????

Props to ya for having the ballz to admit it!

Actually, I voted the same LMFAO.

I learned a lot during the Bush Jr. years, especially his 2nd term.

link   
I think I just heard the GOP give a yugggee sigh of relief. They didn't really want Moore to be an albatross come the midterms.

Now maybe they can keep some of the big buck contributors. Money likes to favor the winners.
edit on 12-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Not unless votes were changed or people who were unqualified to vote did so.

People did accuse votes of being changed.

Again, play semantics all you want.

Dems said refusing to accept the election results would hurt the system, then they proceeded to not accept the results.

You know this.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join