It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moore v Jones

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So the GOP/conservatives are going to start talking about voter fraud in...

Despite all day people were reporting voter suppression tactics being used against minority voters (cops show up at polling stations looking for people with warrants) and registered Democrats suddenly not being "active" registered voters.

And then there's the matter of the Alabama government deciding to put an injunction to stop preserving the electronic records of ballots at the last minute...that's shady AF right there.

So yeah, there was voter fraud -- but it was being targeted at people who were going to vote for Jones.

So there you have it folks...

Looks like Roy more came in a little behind.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Despite all day people were reporting voter suppression tactics being used against minority voters (cops show up at polling stations looking for people with warrants) and registered Democrats suddenly not being "active" registered voters.

And then there's the matter of the Alabama government deciding to put an injunction to stop preserving the electronic records of ballots at the last minute...that's shady AF right there.

So yeah, there was voter fraud -- but it was being targeted at people who were going to vote for Jones.

So there you have it folks...

Looks like Roy more came in a little behind.

So you jokingly say people will blame fraud....

and then you proceed to discuss how your side was the victim of fraud.

Classic!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

That would be election fraud, not voter fraud.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Grambler

You think he's done with it? No more tweets about it?

Don't count your chickens.

Trump’s political advisors won out on his surprisingly moderate tweet

Its likely they realize he would sound to ridiculous mouthing his usual childish ramblings in defense of a bigoted child molester

They see the writing on the wall

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Trump won, and claimed massive fraud.

Classic.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Another question. Is Trumps support for a candidate a boon or a hindrance. I thought it would sinch it for Moore to be honest.

The tide is actually turning....

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The smear campaign worked. I don’t know what’s lower, Moore’s perversions or that they were used for political gain.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Maybe Bannon a hindrance more than Trump.

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I think slow progress is better than a fast tracked tyranny. If he had ten policies that benefitted humankind, do we accept that if only one of his policies is dictatorial?

Does that apply to wealth inequality? That has slowly progressed into a massive problem. Accepting that one policy isn't an option for anyone who is stoic in their values.

You could argue that he would never have the support to implement the negative, but I’d rather not roll that dice.

Damn, you're good. That's the exact argument I am making. However I would risk it and the politician would be smart to not roll it out. The odds are with the people with the numbers, especially constituents.

We also have that Constitution a well as laws in place that would go to the Supreme court and would get shot down, even by the conservatives if I were to bet anyway.

I truly believe that is the reason the ruling class are in power in the first place. Apathy, basically.

No argument.

link   
I'm sure Mitch McConnell is relieved. One less decision for him to make.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
May be checking out to sleep, not sure.

But some wrap up thoughts.

Congratulations to the people who wanted Jones. I hope he does great, and am certainly willing to give him a chance despite disliking some of the things in his speech tonight.

I hope the investigation into the allegations to moore continue. Both moore and the accusers have the right to have this seen through.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: FredT

You're basically appalled them redneck Alabamians still think like backwards redneck Alabamians.

Not all that tolerant, are we.

Yes you are 100% I have absolutely no tolerance for racist pedophiles. Guilty!

Almost half the voters in Bama felt that despite this Moore was okay by them.

Wasn’t turnout at something like 24%?
With less than half of those voting for Moore?

Doesn’t seem at all like Alabama supports this narrative, to be honest.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Trump won, and claimed massive fraud.

Classic.

Yes and the dems said that questioning the election results would crush democracy, and then they questioned them.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Holy hell there's some serious cult-like stuff happening on the Moore livestream right now:

www.youtube.com...

Yay! God's going to swoop in and save him!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler]
Do you support democrats?

Actually not in blanket fashion. I'm registered as a Republican but live in one of the most liberal areas in the world, Silicon Valley. Im fiscally / defense conservative abut socially more liberal. Probably anywhere else I would be a conservative Democrat.

For example my presidential voting is as follows (for what its worth)

Bush
Perot
Dole
Bush
Bush
Obama
Obama
Johnson

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don’t know what’s lower, Moore’s perversions or that they were used for political gain.

Moore’s perversions, without a doubt.

Well, I’d rather my female family were tricked into voting for someone than be molested by someone...
So I’ll say in my opinion, rather than claim it as a universal fact.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yes and the dems said that questioning the election results would crush democracy, and then they questioned them.

Who questioned which results?

link   
Looks like the judge formerly known as Moore is refusing to concede, even with a 20,000 vote difference.

Maybe if all of Moore's supporters pray really, REALLY hard..."God" will magically manifest 20,000+ votes from other places.

My buddy missing a leg from Afghanistan is still waiting for God to re-grow his leg.

link   

Sorry. Democrats won. We ran a candidate who either had issues or at the very least, left himself open to having issues leveled against him. Lesson learned, do better research on your candidates potential flaws. It can kill you anywhere.

Jones ran a mellow, don't do anything wrong while the other guy is lit on fire campaign. It worked.

What was Jones #1 Difference from Moore in Policy?

He was like a quarterback you call a game manager. That means don't screw up and you'll win. He did that.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: Grambler]
Do you support democrats?

Actually not in blanket fashion. I'm registered as a Republican but live in one of the most liberal areas in the world, Silicon Valley. Im fiscally / defense conservative abut socially more liberal. Probably anywhere else I would be a conservative Democrat.

For example my presidential voting is as follows (for what its worth)

Bush
Perot
Dole
Bush
Bush
Obama
Obama
Johnson

Well you fail to mention the dems supporting accused child sex pursuer Menendez, and failing to call for him to step down.

So how is voting for a candidate for the party that does not want that accused pedophile to step down show some sort of moral courage?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join