It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moore v Jones

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Meanwhile, there has been zero talk about who is better or whom has better policy.

Apparently Moore believes homosexuality should be illegal, so given the opportunity I’d always vote against him based on just that policy alone.
Even if every other belief he had matched up to mine.

This is American politics now...

I’d say it’s Western politics now rather than American, while maybe less entertaining outside your borders.
In fact I’d say you Yanks are just catching up to us Limeys in regards to the sexually deviant political class.
You beat us to Populism though.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Grambler

Or women or DNC delegates or the MSM etc etc.

Just more race pimping, starting on day one.

Great sign for things to come.

link   

"Liberal bigotry?" Lmao. How about the literal bigotry of Roy Moore? What do you think it says about an electorate that a man who says that homosexuality should be illegal was even close to winning? A man that believes that Muslims should not be able to be members of Congress?

That's not bigotry?

Here's a few videos of his idiot spokesman going speechless when asked very direct questions today:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The civil war is over, finally

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Well today I learned this.

If Moore loses, it's because in 2015 some dmvs in white areas shut down for a little.

Also, Doug Jones just won by about 10k votes. That's 10% of the number of people in the 8 counties mentioned in that thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Meanwhile, there has been zero talk about who is better or whom has better policy.

Apparently Moore believes homosexuality should be illegal, so given the opportunity I’d always vote against him based on just that policy alone.
Even if every other belief he had matched up to mine.

I dont know that he has said that.

But my gut say he leans that way, and I am very much opposed to that.

Like I said, there were a lot of things about moore I didnt like.

I had no reason at all to support either of these candidates, nor did it matter seeing as how I didnt live in Alabama.

But I still dont really like seeing unproven accusations turn an election.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Jones thanks african americans, jews, and latinos that voted for him.

No need to thank whites I guess.

If he would have thanked "WHITE PEOPLE" holy hell the SJW Progs would lose their minds and demand he resign because he is a white supremacist!

In reality though, it shows his whole political platform will be racist at it's core pandering to specific groups rather than representing Americans....
edit on 12-12-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

There's Moore...pun intended

Plus Muslims can't serve in the congress, according to this ex-judge

The guy was terrible on many other levels than just being likely a rapist

To support him was indefensible

edit on 12-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Or women or DNC delegates or the MSM etc etc.

Just more race pimping, starting on day one.

Great sign for things to come.

I agree fully with that...

I’d love to see people’s reactions to a politician winning and thanking whites...

Should be thanking Alabamians (?) as a whole.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

This is part of the way lefties now operate.

Come 2018 we'll see a flood of fake sexual misconduct accusations leading up to the mid terms.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Hopefully we as a country can get back to where we aren't voting on who is the lesser of two evils. It'd be amazing to have candidates that aren't proudly dirty for once.

Man you dream awfully big.

Finding that is like finding virgins in a brothel. And you want two. Probably not a great analogy given the circumstances.....

Thanks for the making me laugh at least.

link   
The write-ins would have carried Moore.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Holy hell there's some serious cult-like stuff happening on the Moore livestream right now:

www.youtube.com...

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Apparently Moore believes homosexuality should be illegal, so given the opportunity I’d always vote against him based on just that policy alone. Even if every other belief he had matched up to mine.

This is rather sad. How does this build anything? (Assuming there was something to build upon with either party)

The epitome of the far left in my eyes is the lack of thorough thought and long term goals. If you will be swayed by one negative vs all the positive, where does that leave humans in the long term?

Not saying that in any way is the case with Moore but in general as it applies to politics and a representative republic.

I’d say it’s Western politics now rather than American, while maybe less entertaining outside your borders. In fact I’d say you Yanks are just catching up to us Limeys in regards to the sexually deviant political class. You beat us to Populism though

Should there exist a way forward to what many here on ATS see as the main problem, that being two party systems, then long term though and some compromises made. It is completely within the rules to not support a politicians stance on something even if you voted/support them. Same applies on the opposite side, you can dislike and still support policies. Basically, all or nothing is not going to work, anywhere.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Come 2018 we'll see a flood of fake sexual misconduct accusations leading up to the mid terms.

How many Lefties are there in Alabama?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Well today I learned this.

If Moore loses, it's because in 2015 some dmvs in white areas shut down for a little.

Also, Doug Jones just won by about 10k votes. That's 10% of the number of people in the 8 counties mentioned in that thread.

You are right, it was very close.

And guess what, according to your own source and the map of votes tonight, moore than half of the DMV places that closed were in counties that went for Moore.

So I am sure you agree, this election was stolen by suppressing moores turnout.

Based on your own standards.

link   

Don't think so! They ran their best horse in this race. No way they can use this tactic as long as they played the Race Card!
edit on 12-12-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Phage

The write-ins would have carried Moore.

I would agree with you. Alabama's moral compass remains askew IMHO because this was way too close

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

...nor did it matter seeing as how I didnt live in Alabama.

Well the winner will be voting in a the Senate on National issues so I think it does matter to be perfectly honest.

But I agree with the rest of your post.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

So all of the accusers are fake?
So the wifes 'Jew Lawyer" comment was fake news?
He was banned from the mall for shoplifting?

Seriously, I'm really appalled that the vote was even this close, and its even more appalling that people still defend him.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join