It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moore v Jones

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I can't wait for Trumps Tweets. This will be classic and should be framed for posterity.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: pavil

It'd be hilarious if Jones won.

A democrat winning an election in Alabama in the era of Trump. And the added bonus of seeing everyone who threw their morals out the window to support who their party tells them to, realizing what they just did.

But, even though it's close I still have my doubts.

It all comes down to nominating clients without vital flaws. It's obvious the allegations about Moore killed him.

Even people who voted for him, a significant percentage held their noses and another significant percentage either didn't vote or voted Jones even.

Wins a win at the end of the day. Democrats won this one. Congrats. You can feel good about your win but it was an ugly mess all around.

Jones just had to not make any faux pas and he didn't. Give him props for just standing there and being quiet.

The Republicans get to play what if again. Our Tea Party mentality in electing flawed candidates bites again. Not that the alternative was stellar in comparison. They do good in the primary but suffer in the general Election. There's lessons to be learned.

I'm not a democrat, but thanks. Don't confuse my loathing of one party for love of another.

No one is confused. You are a Democrat. Devoted. The biggest I've ever spotted a mile away.

Obviously you are confused.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I have only one question for the Roy Moore people here: How's it feel to support a pervert and still lose?

How's it feel to ask a question containing a false narrative?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He won't be losing sleep over it. The tax bill is a done deal. He will have his legacy. Senate will still be GOP majority.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

No, I am not, Mr. Democrat.

Don't deny it. I have alleged it and so it is true.

edit on 12/12/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I'm not a democrat, but thanks. Don't confuse my loathing of one party for love of another.

Don't let it get under your skin, this IS Americans you're talking to. As a country, the majority of people are honestly too stupid and narrow-minded to understand there's a multitude of parties to choose from, not just 2.

It's why the R/D paradigm lives on -- too braindead to be willing to change.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I doubt we will find out a resolution of all of Moore's allegations. It's just the way these things go. I don't even think he can be charged as the statue of limitations is done. Maybe I'm wrong on that but everyone will want to sweep it under.

Personally I'd like to find the truth out as well. It was an ugly election any way you cut it. Either Moore hid these allegations forever or someone did a hit job. Either way is pretty #ty.

It will just get swept under I'm guessing.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You do realize he is running for President in 2020, likely as an independent. I'd hold on to that for a bit, cause it's gonna happen. It's probably one of the reasons he was targeted, he was already getting a lot of press about it before the accusations started.

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

More parties doesn't mean more choice. Russia has 4 big parties. Putin is a dictator.

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Perhaps you need to reread the thread.

Acting like a person that is calling anyone who supported moore is defending pedophilia is not a reasonable position, no matter how he claims to not be for any party.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I can't wait for Trumps Tweets. This will be classic and should be framed for posterity.

One thing we always try to teach the kids is how to win with class.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

...mentally inept...

Weren’t you going to “celebrate out of spite”?

Is that mentally sound behaviour?

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Don't let it get under your skin, this IS Americans you're talking to. As a country, the majority of people are honestly too stupid and narrow-minded to understand there's a multitude of parties to choose from, not just 2.

It's why the R/D paradigm lives on -- too braindead to be willing to change.

Check the stats in this election. 1% voted for a non-Democrat or a non-Republican.

1%.

Dream ON.

A "multitude" of parties.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Please. Don't be stupid and brain dead.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Now just watch how quick Gloria Allred and these women disappear!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Have you ever sought a better party for yourself than just the Republican party? No? My comment stands. Wise the F up and try on new political threads, you might be surprised as how well they fit.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yep.

And Democrats will pat themselves on the back for thinking of the children.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Have you ever sought a better party for yourself than just the Republican party? No? My comment stands. Wise the F up and try on new political threads, you might be surprised as how well they fit.

I was a Democrat my whole life until I registered 'Unaffiliated,' in 2008.

I've never been a member of the Republican party.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wow!
Maybe there's hope for Alabama after all.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Wow!
Maybe there's hope for Alabama after all.

Nope. They voted for a Democrat.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well I have no idea if Moore is innocent or not of these allgations.

I will continue to advocate for the presumption of innocence for him like i have with Franken, Trump, conyers, and bill clinton, and the rest.

But let me say, although we may never know, and I dont like the idea of elections turning of unproven allegations, if Moore is guilty of the things he is accused of, thank god he lost.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join