It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moore v Jones

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Methinks the time would be now.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I have only one question for the Roy Moore people here: How's it feel to support a pervert and still lose?

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It'd be hilarious if Jones won.

A democrat winning an election in Alabama in the era of Trump. And the added bonus of seeing everyone who threw their morals out the window to support who their party tells them to, realizing what they just did.

But, even though it's close I still have my doubts.

It all comes down to nominating clients without vital flaws. It's obvious the allegations about Moore killed him.

Even people who voted for him, a significant percentage held their noses and another significant percentage either didn't vote or voted Jones even.

Wins a win at the end of the day. Democrats won this one. Congrats. You can feel good about your win but it was an ugly mess all around.

Jones just had to not make any faux pas and he didn't. Give him props for just standing there and being quiet.

The Republicans get to play what if again. Our Tea Party mentality in electing flawed candidates bites again. Not that the alternative was stellar in comparison. They do good in the primary but suffer in the general Election. There's lessons to be learned.

edit on 12-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
My faith in the old South has been restored. Human decency and honor carried the day. Praise God!!

Human decency, honor and god describing a democrat? Well, I suppose I've heard worse.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

# yea I am, why do you think i posted that story?

This is a conspiracy theory website right?

I have no stake in the race, I could care less who won, it changes nothing at all.

As i said

No matter who wins the stage is set for the other side to call shenanigans.

So, lets watch the conspiracy theories roll out together....

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

My faith in the old South has been restored. Human decency and honor carried the day. Praise God!!

So people that voted for moore do not have human decency?

link   

I have only one question for the Roy Moore people here: How's it feel to support a pervert and still lose?

You really shouldn't post when your buzzed.

link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

As a genuine rape victim to a man who was 35 when I was 15...I feel exploited.

I complied with a rape test, deeply personal police questioning, lie detector test, AND I left fingerprints inside the rapists' truck that were lifted by investigators....

I even presented my case in front of a grand jury when the state police officer in charge of my case -- who was supposed to testify -- couldn't appear due to a family health emergency.

Who knew all I had to do was to make the allegation.

I suppose I resent that.

I want the truth about the allegations. This crap cannot be thrown at the public with no investigation or follow up.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
CNN says Jones won!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Human decency, honor and god describing a democrat? Well, I suppose I've heard worse.

I'm praising the People of Alabama for rejecting a pervert.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

A democrat winning an election in Alabama in the era of Trump. And the added bonus of seeing everyone who threw their morals out the window to support who their party tells them to, realizing what they just did.

Please, as a supporter of pedophiles, you should refrain from speaking about morals.

Stings right now, don't it?

Why would it?

Show me supporting moore.

I didnt really like him. I only supported his presumption of innocence.

You on the other hand are cheering for a person from a party that supports pedophiles, making you a pedophile supporter.

Disgusting.
This is the liberal tactic, baseless accusations and mass finger pointing. You already know this particular user is mentally inept, no water off your back.

We already know why they act the way they do. Just look at all the slander and money they pumped into this election just to "SQUEAK" by. Accusations only go so far and as another user pointed out, this will be a model for other elections.

The sexual assaults method won't last the demos and this method has been exposed now. You can bet partisan teams are analyzing now as we speak.
edit on 12-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's goin be real.

I feel it's a really gud vikterry for gudness and the Democrates. Childruns will be protected now! Democrates will make shure of it!

Let the hate flow through you..

Tell me about the time you were raped and/or sexually assaulted?

Did LE question you and investigate?

TIA!

link   

by .06

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Please, as a supporter of pedophiles, you should refrain from speaking about morals.

Stings right now, don't it?

Why would it?

Show me supporting moore.

I didnt really like him. I only supported his presumption of innocence.

You on the other hand are cheering for a person from a party that supports pedophiles, making you a pedophile supporter.

Disgusting.

Now now, don't be daft, both parties are full of opportunistic pigs & kiddie diddlers. The holier-than-thou s# over who's less disgusting than who does need to quit right TF now, though. Very, very stale "yeah, but!' argument that really isn't useful for much, other than conceding you've run out of arguments.
edit on 12/12/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   

Hows it feel to support a pervert like Al Franken? two can play that game liberal

edit on 12-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

link   

originally posted by: pavil

It all comes down to nominating clients without vital flaws. It's obvious the allegations about Moore killed him.

Even people who voted for him, a significant percentage held their noses and another significant percentage either didn't vote or voted Jones even.

Wins a win at the end of the day. Democrats won this one. Congrats. You can feel good about your win but it was an ugly mess all around.

Jones just had to not make any faux pas and he didn't. Give him props for just standing there and being quiet.

The Republicans get to play what if again. Our Tea Party mentality in electing flawed candidates bites again. Not that the alternative was stellar in comparison. They do good in the primary but suffer in the general Election. There's lessons to be learned.

I'm not a democrat, but thanks. Don't confuse my loathing of one party for love of another. Other than that, I agree with everything you said.

Hopefully we as a country can get back to where we aren't voting on who is the lesser of two evils. It'd be amazing to have candidates that aren't proudly dirty for once.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Flower shops around Alabama are reporting record sales as reported undocumented migrants place flowers on the graves in thanks for their awakening from eternal slumber to get out the vote. In addition, Islamist are hugging their 9 yr old wives and celebrating that pedophile didnt win.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Then I guess the statements made from you are also irrelevant.

My statements about the candidates named in the OP title both being scum, while you all argue over who is better, is “irrelevant”?

Fascinating “perspective” you have there, sir.

You commented on values of both parties and I am curious if there exists one with any.

A resounding no.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I'm not a democrat, but thanks. Don't confuse my loathing of one party for love of another.

No one is confused. You are a Democrat. Devoted. The biggest I've ever spotted a mile away.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
CNN says Jones won!
ugh, yeah

Where you been?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join