It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moore v Jones

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Now back to the question. Does there exists political leadership that is a bastion of values?

Do monetary values count? If they do then yes, at least two bastions of values

As for political leadership that values morality over money....well we could do something absolutely unheard of and make our own party worth voting for?

But nah, lets just stick to My side/Your side politics...it's clearly working for America.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ummm....double post.

edit on 12-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Uhhh...mudpit for that very reason. I decided when the thread was made.

I already worked that out.

I think you missed my point, which was my curiosity as to why you waited until I posted on page 7 before you decided to “mock the mud slinging” when you had ample opportunity to do so before then with other posters.

Now back to the question.

The irrelevant one?

Does there exists political leadership that is a bastion of values?

Yes, the irrelevant one.

What about my disgust of both parties leadership (the sources I provided) would lead you to ask a question that was already answered by my obvious disgust at both parties leadership?

Or was it the “Alabama” bit of my post and you assumed I was singling them out?
I guess I did single them out, but only because Alabama is the topic of the thread.

link   
They called it on Drudge.

Stick a fork in it.

It's done.

link   
It'd be hilarious if Jones won.

A democrat winning an election in Alabama in the era of Trump. And the added bonus of seeing everyone who threw their morals out the window to support who their party tells them to, realizing what they just did.

But, even though it's close I still have my doubts.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Yay! The guy that panders to black, Christian voters wins over the guy who panders to white Christian voters. And all it took was some unsavory allegations about young girls that will never be understood as true or false to make this great and important victory happen!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

A democrat winning an election in Alabama in the era of Trump. And the added bonus of seeing everyone who threw their morals out the window to support who their party tells them to, realizing what they just did.

Please, as a supporter of pedophiles, you should refrain from speaking about morals.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Basically veryone has called it for Jones. NYT real tracker was about exactly right from 9:30 on.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Please, as a supporter of pedophiles, you should refrain from speaking about morals.

Stings right now, don't it?

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Seriously.

The left tries to lecture the right on morals, and LOOK at what they do to 'win'.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It's goin be real.

I feel it's a really gud vikterry for gudness and the Democrates. Childruns will be protected now! Democrates will make shure of it!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
YAY! Now that the election is over let the conspiracies begin!

I got twenty dollars on the Liberal/Media agenda being the top scapegoat. Why?

It gives Trump Alabama before the 2020 election is even close to beginning.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Yay! The guy that panders to black, Christian voters wins over the guy who panders to white Christian voters. And all it took was some unsavory allegations about young girls that will never be understood as true or false to make this great and important victory happen!

I think this race will be a model used in others. Accuse someone of some unsavory things from 40 years ago that can not be proven, beat them over the head with them, talk about no issues at all, and ride a wave to victory. And after the victory never speak of the charges again, since they no longer matter, since you won.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's goin be real.

I feel it's a really gud vikterry for gudness and the Democrates. Childruns will be protected now! Democrates will make shure of it!

Let the hate flow through you..

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What a sham of an election?

DMVs were closed in 2015 which stole the election. And electronic records are allowed to be destroyed after the election!

Clearly this was rigged!

OH, and russians must have stole the election too!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Wait what?

You were the first one pushing conspiracy theories on this thread, bringing uo things like electrobnic records being destroyed and the failed DMV story from 2015.

Now you are excited to hear theories?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Well Jones did proclaim to support the 2nd, so let's see how long it takes for him to flip on that statement?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I think you missed my point, which was my curiosity as to why you waited until I posted on page 7 before you decided to “mock the mud slinging” when you had ample opportunity to do so before then with other posters.

I didn't wait for you to do anything. You responded in a thread that I am currently active in and wished to ask a question based on something you posted.

The irrelevant one?

Yes, the irrelevant one.

Perspective I suppose. Then I guess the statements made from you are also irrelevant.

What about my disgust of both parties leadership (the sources I provided) would lead you to ask a question that was already answered by my obvious disgust at both parties leadership?

Or was it the “Alabama” bit of my post and you assumed I was singling them out? I guess I did single them out, but only because Alabama is the topic of the thread.

Glad we cleared that up through dialogue.

I'm not sure what is so difficult about my question. It's not biased, or a trick or some sort of 'gotcha.' You commented on values of both parties and I am curious if there exists one with any. Pretty simple really.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My faith in the old South has been restored. Human decency and honor carried the day. Praise God!!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Stings right now, don't it?

Why would it?

Show me supporting moore.

I didnt really like him. I only supported his presumption of innocence.

You on the other hand are cheering for a person from a party that supports pedophiles, making you a pedophile supporter.

Disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join