It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller's Fake News V. Real News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So Special Counsel Robert Mueller has indicted two Trump campaign people and gotten a guilty plea bargain out of two more Trump people.

Fortunately for Trump he has good lawyers that don't panic and work methodically to get to the finish line. Unfortunately for Trump his more enthusiastic supporters in congress have begun to panic and push any and all sorts of news stories to discredit their fellow Republican, Robert Mueller. Just in case he is on to something lol.

So most recently the new way to discredit Mueller is by saying he has anti-trump people working for him and pro-Hillary people as well. That these people are involved with fusion gps, which links to Comey and Hillary in an elaborate shoestring montage. First off it's statistically impossible for Mueller to have only Trump supporters working with him, that sh*t wouldn't even make sense. Second, these people that publicly showed their political biases have been kicked off the team or demoted in the FBI. I don't understand all these calls to fire these FBI agents, since when can you get fired for having a political opinion.

My favorite part about all this is who broke the story about biased FBI agents that the Reoublicans and Trump are using as proof that the Special Counsel and his team are witch hunters among other things lol.
THE WASHINGTON POST broke this story about Robert Mueller's team. So why oh why is THIS story believable!? What happened to the crooked,dishonest,witch hunting,lying,fake news WaPo?

They print a story that falls in Trump's favor and all of a sudden The Washington Post isn't fake news anymore! I'm just curious if Trump supporters who tout that the MSM is all fake news see this sh*t? I mean at some point you have to pick a side, either it's all fake news or it's not. Cherry picking stories from supposed "fake news" organization is still fake news, am I wrong?

I mean why should you a Trump supporter believe a word of this WaPo story when next week they print a story about Donald Trump's many sexual harassement victims? Clearly you're not going to believe those women, so why in God's name do you believe this story?

Look I'm just saying to Trump supporters you can't have you cake and eat it too. It can't all be fake news and simultaneously real news when it falls in your favor, you just can't have it both ways.
At least not rationally...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Look I'm just saying to Trump supporters you can't have you cake and eat it too. It can't all be fake news and simultaneously real news when it falls in your favor, you just can't have it both ways.

What about you?

Do you believe the Washington Post?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

rationally

There's where it all falls apart.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Fortunately for the politicians, social media runs with their BS so they don't have to give press conferences anymore.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So Special Counsel Robert Mueller has indicted two Trump campaign people and gotten a guilty plea bargain out of two more Trump people.

The definition of witch hunt.

Pleas from crimes OTHER than what the FBI is supposedly went after them for.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Rod Rosenstein put some rather all encompassing wording in his letter that appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel. One of which is:
"any matter that arose or may arise directly from the investigation"

Also do you not read the news?Flynn plead guilty to lying about contacts with Russians where he discussed lifting sanctions. Doesn't get more on point than that lol

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm not sure what is going on with WaPo lately. It seems like they are quitting the twisting of evidence lately. It is almost like they want to become a legitimate news agency or something. Maybe they have been threatened with slander by Trump's lawyers if they do not change their ways. That is highly probable, but Trump won't sue till after he leaves office, I do not expect him to run for a second term, he will make billions on multiple lawsuits and he will not be needing to have new businesses to get rich after that.

Freedom of the press does not give them the right to twist the evidence to fit their needs, the longer they keep up this, the worse off they are going to be. If their CEOs are that dumb that they cannot see the game plan, they deserve to lose everything and be out on the street.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Imagine if Comey had actually done this much digging on the witch...how many indictments would there be?

That is my only problem if a republican is dirty put his ass in jail if a Democrat is dirty put their ass in jail the Democrats just don't play that way

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
I like reading the Wall Street Journal, rational conservative news. But I believe in MSM news outlets, whether it's CNN or FOX. If you ignore idiots like Don Lemon and Sean Hannity, you can get some real news.

You just have to stay away from pundits and opinion pieces. I read a WSJ paper a month ago where the whole paper made sense, it was giving me the news. But then the opinion part was a political hit piece on Robert Mueller, that kind of partisan sh*t I try to look past or ignore.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You brought up a very good point.

The narrative the pro-Trump people and the Right are pushing does not pass a basic logic test.

It's simply bull#.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Imagine if Comey had actually done this much digging on the witch...how many indictments would there be?

The same number we have now.

None.

What Hillary and friends did was something so small that it would have never found it's way to a court.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
So the millions of dollars spent on like 9 Benghazi hearing wasn't digging enough, plus the FBI. Lol people that just can't possibly believe that Hillary Clinton was cleared of any wrongdoing.

I wonder if Democrats will have the same dumb as$ reaction when Trump is cleared of any wrong doing.

The political person i don't like isn't in jail therefor the government and the FBI are all liars, except for the people in government I support, they're the good one.

Lmfao you all sound so stupid

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: butcherguy
I like reading the Wall Street Journal, rational conservative news. But I believe in MSM news outlets, whether it's CNN or FOX. If you ignore idiots like Don Lemon and Sean Hannity, you can get some real news.

You just have to stay away from pundits and opinion pieces. I read a WSJ paper a month ago where the whole paper made sense, it was giving me the news. But then the opinion part was a political hit piece on Robert Mueller, that kind of partisan sh*t I try to look past or ignore.

I am still unsure of where you stand on the particular story in the OP from the Washington Post.

I like to try to verify information from various sources.

When I see emails dropped by Wikileaks from the DNC and John Podesta that show a number of reporters from different media outlets allowing the Hillary campaign to vet and in some cases actually write their articles... well, that is cause for concern, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Its not all fake news, trump and his supporters always say fake news, if it is negative about trump. Nobody made trump do the things he has done. Obstruction charges could very well go against trump. From the very beginning, he said Russia was fake news, well its not. There are sanctions against Russia because of it. There are many accusers trump sexually assaulted them, including rape, and some of these women reported him, long BEFORE he was running for office.

I for one believe these women accusers. He bragged on tape, he does exactly what these women said he does, long BEFORE that tape was ever released. If he can rape his ex wife, and rip her hair out till her scalp was "bloody", what isn't he capable of doing?

The man is toxic. His actions have shown this time and time again. trumpkins can call us snowflakes, or whatever other stupid name they want, but they are the ones who look like fools.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

What are the Odds that an associate deputy attorney general, a post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the man who appoointed Mueller, has a Wife working for Fusion GPS during the 2016 Elections???????

It simply doesn't pass the smell test.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Second, these people that publicly showed their political biases have been kicked off the team or demoted in the FBI. I don't understand all these calls to fire these FBI agents, since when can you get fired for having a political opinion.

Dereliction of duty is how they can get fired. If they choose to conveniently forget to go with incriminating evidence and sweep things under the rug as they did, they can get fired. They're simply not doing their job and obstructing justice.

So why oh why is THIS story believable!? What happened to the crooked,dishonest,witch hunting,lying,fake news WaPo?

They're still crooked, dishonest and, worst of all, lazy.

I mean why should you a Trump supporter believe a word of this WaPo story when next week they print a story about Donald Trump's many sexual harassement victims? Clearly you're not going to believe those women, so why in God's name do you believe this story?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck. Same for news stories. Some are true and factual, others aren't. Eventually we find out.

At least not rationally...

Do you honestly expect anyone (left, right or center) to consider the MSM to be either all true or all fake?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti
Incriminating evidence sweeped under the rug? Well where is it, who has this legendary anti-Hillary evidence and why hasn't someone brought it to a conservative judge or district attorney?

I believe in MSM media because when they get things wrong they retract their stories. Albeit sometimes with extreme sneakiness, FOX and CNN are pro at retracting stories without anyone noticing. But they do so nonetheless, so called alternative news sites don't do that sh*t at all.
edit on 12-12-2017 by GokuVsSuperman0 because: Lol

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil
Well I'm glad the American Justice System requires evidence and proof that a crime was committed beyond reasonable doubt. I don't think "smell tests" are admissible in court lol

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti
Incriminating evidence sweeped under the rug? Well where is it, who has this legendary anti-Hillary evidence and why hasn't someone brought it to a conservative judge or district attorney?

Hosting a mail server out of federally secured premises. Failure to turn over evidence to the FBI. Lying to the FBI.

I believe in MSM media because when they get things wrong they retract their stories. Albeit sometimes with extreme sneakiness, FOX and CNN are pro at retracting stories without anyone noticing. But they do so nonetheless, so called alternative news sites don't do that sh*t at all.

Well, we agree then. It's not black and white. So, if I accuse WaPo or CNN peddling fake news, it doesn't mean I think all their news is fake. I will repeat though that they are lazy and do the least amount of work to corroborate a story. A few words from an anonymous source seems to be good enough for them.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The rules are if you investigate trump every one on the counsel must be pro trump AND anti Hillary.
Anyone who investigates Hillary must be anti Hillary AND support trump.
It's only fair.
Tails I win heads you lose.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join