It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Lie of the Year: Russian election interference is a 'made-up story'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It's adorable how Cult45 literally can't concede a single negative comment about the dear leader.

No, let's not question our leaders ever - it might call our decisions into question, and we're too fragile for that!

Let's just refresh Twitter every day so we can be told what to believe this week.

Why would we ever dream of scrutinizing the person we voted for? That would be crazy, right?

... right?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Really?... Even the original claim that 21 states elections were hacked by Russia, this claim came from the DHS, was later proven false for example when the DHS reversed course about their report that the Russians hacked Georgia's election system and later said: "Russian government did not scan the state’s voter registration system"...

BTW, I am wondering if the DHS would have changed their tune if Georgia hadn't come forward stating that it was the DHS who hacked/or tried to hack Georgia's election system... Otherwise imo Obama's DHS would have remained silent trying to get people to believe that it was Russia hacking, when it was OBAMA's DHS the one who hacked those states...

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — The U.S. Department of Homeland Security reversed course Tuesday and told Wisconsin officials that the Russian government did not scan the state’s voter registration system, then later reiterated that it still believed it was one of 21 targeted states.

www.apnews.com...

Then we actually found out that the DHS itself had been trying to hack into the election systems of states like Georgia...

Homeland Security tied to attempted hack of Georgia's election database: Report

And Indiana and Idaho...

The state’s IT team claimed that a DHS IP address repeatedly scanned Indiana’s system. The attempted hacks occurred tens of thousands of times over a period of 46 days, beginning while Vice President Mike Pence was still the governor of Indiana.

In diana joins Idaho in claiming DHS tried to hack their election systems

And West Virginia and Kentucky later revealed the same ip address from the DHS attempted to hack their election systems...

West Virginia wrote back, “This IP address did access our election night results on November 7, 2016.” Kentucky responded the same IP address “did touch the KY (online voter registration) system on one occasion, 11/1/16.”

More states confirm suspected cyberattacks sourced to DHS

But despite these factual revelations the left continue with your BS claim that Russia hacked our elections systems...

I forgot to add that it was later revealed that the same DHS which claimed Russia hacked the 21 states was proven to have been the one to have hacked 20 states, which would conclude that the last state was also hacked by the DHS and not Russia...

edit on 13-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add link and add comment.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
Wake me up when we don't meddle in other countries elections.

- Libertarian

The speed at which the Right Wing consistently goes from "Never happened" to "everybody does it" is stunning.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I believe Russia would have interfered to make Hillary win if Russia did interfere. Hillary would have severely weakened America. Don't forget it was Obama who canceled F-22 production in 2009. F-22 can take on Su-57. F-35 is not the same class as Su-57.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: FauxMulder

How can you be so sure? There seems to have been a lot of communication going on between Trump people and Russian agents.

Lets see,

• a fake dossier is paid for by Hillary Clinton Lawyer
  • Fake dossier is used to get FISA warrants for the opponent of the incumbent presidents party
  • Incumbent presidents people illegally unmask US citizens
  • Dems loose anyway
  • Special investigator is created
  • Special investigator stacks team with people who donated to Hillary Clinton
  • Special investigator stacks team with FBI agents who have been caught being ANTI Trump pro hillary
  • Same FBI agents are found out and demoted
  • Same FBI agents may be the same one who took the fake dossier to get the FISA warrant
  • Investigation goes on for a year with leaks everyday but not one iota of evidence of any collusion
  • All based on a fake dossier that includes info about Trump and Russian hookers peeing on beds.

Yea, seems legit.....

• Well said!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
    link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
    All based on a fake dossier that includes info about Trump and Russian hookers peeing on beds.
    Yea, seems legit.....

What part is fake, the parts you have seen or the parts you haven't?

Trump says it was Russia, he thinks it was Russia, it could have been Russia, It may have been Russia, It was most likely Russia...but it could have been China..

But he likes China...er, likes to say China a lot..a bit distracting that, don't you think,

But then, his vocab' always has a lot of believe me's in it, so often to stress important self achievement..etc,

Seldom does 'believe me' follow such negatives as, Russia, China.
    Yawn!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
    link   
    a reply to: bgerbger

Cool. I read the article a few times looking for the facts that prove Russia helped Trump win. I couldn't find them. Mind highlighting them for everyone here?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
    link   
    a reply to: smurfy

Maybe it was Russia, maybe it was New Zealand. At this point, what difference does it make? It's the 2020 election that is important, not the 2016 election.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:59 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Jubei42

Like I said..how? People HATE Hillary Clinton. No one needed Russia to help with a choice. If anything all I saw were anti-Trump ads not Clinton memes on Social Media.

I would rather talk about why our own government was hacking polling stations during the election and before. They can make a difference not Russia. Besides, Obama declared Russian hacking in June of 2016. Again. If there was ANY real news it would have ended Trumps run.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:59 PM
    link   
    Oh, and btw...later on on June 2017 the DHS itself said...

Asked about the decision, a DHS official told TPM: "In a September 2016 Intelligence Assessment, DHS and our partners determined that there was no indication that adversaries were planning cyber activity that would change the outcome of the coming US election."

According to the most recent reports, 39 states were targeted by Russian hackers, and DHS has cited–without providing details–domestic attacks in its own reports as well.

"Although we continue to judge all newly available information, DHS has not fundamentally altered our prior assessments," the department told TPM.

The DHS hasn't investigated whether voting machines were hacked in November, and says it doesn't intend to

I guess they didn't want anyone to find out that it was Obama's DHS doing the hacking... ROFLMAO...

edit on 13-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:06 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
    a reply to: bgerbger

Cool. I read the article a few times looking for the facts that prove Russia helped Trump win. I couldn't find them. Mind highlighting them for everyone here?

By now it should be obvious that these people in the left who love to lie their a$$e$ off don't need to provide evidence. They only need to make false accusations hoping that even if some of these lies stick in the minds of the public, that "it is worth it to post such falsehoods" in their attempt to claim that PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump won unfairly...

That's the reason why the left in general, and the lying mainstream media has been posting fake news meanwhile they claim independent media is the one posting fake news. in some cases it might be true that some independent media have posted false story, but on overall it has been the lying mainstream media, and mostly the left-wing mainstream media the one doing the "fake stories"...

edit on 13-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:12 PM
    link   

originally posted by: DJW001
    a reply to: burgerbuddy

Figure out who had the most russian connections and TAADAAA, you have the real colluders!

Still Trump. Hillary never spent the night in Moscow groping Russian beauty queens.

Really? did she tell you over a few beers? You have to get her drunk for her to confess. But anyways, after all the lies from the msm, which you amongst others obviously love to swallow with your left-wing kool-aide, you all still want to claim that your lying left-wing media is telling the truth?...

edit on 13-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:21 PM
    link   

originally posted by: DJW001
    a reply to: burgerbuddy

Figure out who had the most russian connections and TAADAAA, you have the real colluders!

Still Trump. Hillary never spent the night in Moscow groping Russian beauty queens.

Russians are very religious. Abrahamic religions treat women like dirt. Russian women are conditioned to be treated like that.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:24 PM
    link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
    a reply to: Jubei42
    If anything all I saw were anti-Trump ads not Clinton memes on Social Media.

But your a pussy, they don't see so good, just a shape and a voice that feeds them..that's all they need.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:29 PM
    link   
    a reply to: smurfy

Yeah well, when the CIA is anti-Trump and President Trump unfortunately has to listen to the left-wing idiots at the CIA, FBI etc, could you blame the guy who is simply re-telling what he is being told by those who admit to be anti-Trump?...

Last i checked the CIA even went so far as to threaten President Trump for daring to say something different than what they claimed...

Phil Mudd, former CIA agent also stated on live tv on Castro's News Network that "the government is going to kill this guy"... Then Muddy went on to claim he was speaking metaphorically when he said this... As if the CIA ever joked about "killing people" right Muddy?

edit on 13-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add links.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:48 PM
    link   
    Not saying Trump colluded with Russia because there is no proof "yet".
    Just saying he is the type of business man that likes to have the upper hand. So if the opportunity was presented to him, by Russia or anyone else for that matter, to get an advantage. I am 100% sure he would take it. But if the investigation proves otherwise then I will continue to endure this reality TV show we call our government.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:48 PM
    link   
    I think when it comes down to it, we don't have the concrete proof, I see a lot of potential evidence. Following people like Seth Abramson he's put out some very convincing chains of evidence over the last year, that the media hasnt really picked up on yet (I dont trust the MSM to really understand whats going on anyway for the most part). My feeling is that there were some shady business dealings going on all the way back to 2013 with the Trump Tower Moscow meetings. I still believe Artem Klyushin and Constantin Rykov are gonna be players in this before its all said and done.

I am really hoping the Mueller investigation is sought through to the end with a fair and accurate investigation which I do believe Mueller is capable of. I am glad be ousted Strzok. My guess is that there are also quite a few anti-clinton people at the FBI as well that we havent heard of. I distinctly remember Rudy Giuliani and True Pundit and sites like that running around claiming they had "inside sources" with the FBI and NYPD giving them leaks into Hillary's emails, Anthony Weiner, etc.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:04 PM
    link   
    a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You know the world has gone off the rails when someone seriously calls the CIA and FBI "left wing idiots."

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
    link   
    a reply to: matafuchs

Well, seems you have it all figured out then. gj

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:17 PM
    link   
    a reply to: hoss53

There is a little bit of Trump business in Russia. Vodka industry if memory serves. It's very little.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join