It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Lie of the Year: Russian election interference is a 'made-up story'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Sure ...by the Russians.

Right. I'm sure you had no idea which side you were pulling the lever for until Pooty Poot got to you.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There's far more incentive for Russia to interfere in the Alabama senate election today than the 2016 presidential election. Presidents don't make laws. Senators do. Why would Russia interfere in a presidential election? Presidents do nothing.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Painterz
If nothing illegal happened, why have two close Trump team members already pleaded guilty to crimes?

If something happened, why did they plead guilty to crimes that have nothing to do with the heart of the investigation?

How can you say their crimes have nothing to do with the heart of the investigation?

Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI about undisclosed meetings with Russian spies.

Papadopolous plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russians.

The heart of the investigation is looking at the Trump campaigns Russia ties. These two men plead guilty for lying about their ties to Russia.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A real dossier complied by a British ex Mi6 agent you mean.

So the crux of yours and the lefts so called argument is that Trump colluded with foreigners to win the election by a bunch of people(Trump haters) that colluded with a foreign agent to win the election.

Golf clap.

link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Sophomoric. Shallow.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think the unfortunate fact is ultimately most Trump supports don't care if he is a Russian plant or if he committed high treason. Those silly trifles are superfluous in the face of MAGA (also because MRGA doesn't have the same ring to it).

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
I think the unfortunate fact is ultimately most Trump supports don't care if he is a Russian plant or if he committed high treason. Those silly trifles are superfluous in the face of MAGA (also because MRGA doesn't have the same ring to it).

Partisan hacks on either side don't care about anything their candidates do, that is why we have such s*** candidates.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

a reply to: FauxMulder

A real dossier complied by a British ex Mi6 agent you mean. What does it matter who of three different organizations paid for it? The content is the issue. Not who paid for it. You guys keep trying to muddy the water with insignificant issues like who paid for it.

This is the thing I really don't understand. They discover Trump's enemies helped fund a research project into Trump.

They declare it must therefore be fake.

Which... no. This is utterly faulty logic. As you say, the content is the issue, not who paid for it.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Let's look at the dossier why don't we? It's going to be his undoing.
They say there are tapes. Not that I ever want to see trump naked. Oh my god please spare us that.
But the sexual spectacles are the very least of the issues.
How about the fact that Russia had been grooming and setting up trump for this for over five years?
That they have collected enough dirt on him to have him living in fear of what they might reveal. That they are using that information to manipulate what he does here in our country. Why can he, who could easy criticize Mother Theresa, have nothing negative to say about Russia or why he refuses to confront them for their actions? Because he's afraid of what Putin will reveal. Not because he's interested in world peace because he couldn't give a flying XXXX about peace ...or the world for that matter.

On an aside ... they keep showing Bannon on the tv. Does that man own a comb, a shaver, a bath with running water???
Just looking at him I know he smells. Probably smokes and smells of that too.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

The congressional investigations are ongoing, but Trump is lying. And this is from a self-appointed fact-checker.

The intelligence community says it happened, therefor it did happen. That’s not naive at all, and this isn’t sarcasm.

Facebook ads had zero impact on the election.

Trump is not a journalist. Why would he make a retraction?

You guys have nothing but your dashed dreams.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Seems like the swamp just got rebranded by the outsider.
Not to any ones surprise ofcourse.
And whatever Trump is guilty of, IF he's guilty of anything, has been done by others aswell.
So, no biggie. Hardly worth mentioning.
And russians influencing the election? Please, if push come to shove we can create our own reality just as easily.
Besides if russians really wanted to influence things they would rig the city counsel election. That's where the real decisions get made

Wake me up when I try to go to sleep again

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Trump has many enemies true. Who cares who paid besides you ten people? The financing of the project seems to have you all a bit hung up.

How much Russian crime money has been laundered through trump properties? How many shady deals to dig out of financial ruin and bankruptcy when every U.S. bank had turned him away?
What has trump promised them to keep them quiet? He so desperately wants to relieve sanctions but he is being watched. He signed but has not enacted the new sanctions congress has stipulated. No one wonders why?
You guys won't touch this you'll only talk about who paid. Blinders. Keep you looking only where they want you to look.
That's ok. I'm not here to convince anyone

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly, first, i love ya, you always challenge me to think, ty. Whether we agree or not, i do not like being in an echo chamber.

2nd, russians wrote the dossier for fusion gps, ala mrs. Clinton. I have to wonder, when they were sitting in the room discussing what to put in if, why did they go so outlandish? I rent a room to sleep in, i do not want it peed on, nobody does. To me, that proves how fake it is, it is over the top, and they laughed while writing it.

The big thing to me is this, nobody likes trump in congress, left or right....so....no matter what i think of him, he must being doing something right for the people.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

A real dossier complied by a British ex Mi6 agent you mean. What does it matter who of three different organizations paid for it? The content is the issue. Not who paid for it. You guys keep trying to muddy the water with insignificant issues like who paid for it.

Yes, because Trump and Russian hookers peeing on a bed in Moscow is just such a legitimate intel dossier. How could we ever be so gullible.....

Here's a better break down for you.

Nellie Ohr, is the wife of DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr and she is an employee with Fusion GPS. Why would she apply for a Ham Radio License a month after Fusion GPS contracted with MI6 agent Christopher Steele? wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/LicArch…

2. Nellie Ohr applied for this HAM radio license in May 2016 wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/LicArch…

3. The Clinton Campaign hired Fusion GPS in April 2016.
Fusion GPS then sub-contracted retired British Intel MI6 agent Christopher Steele.
Fusion GPS employee Nellie Ohr gets HAM radio license in May 2016

4. So we are to believe it's *COINCIDENTAL* ? All of a sudden a 60(ish)-year-old woman decides to use a HAM radio the month after contracting with Christopher Steele for a russian dossier on Donald Trump?

5. Nonsense on the coincidence. More plausible Steele and Ohr knew any communication with foreign sources/actors could be easily monitored.

6. One way to ensure communications with parties external to the U.S. can be secure would be the use of HAM radio operations.

7. You establish the frequency to use and the time of the conversation and presto. That's it. "Red-Dog-One to Red-Dog-Two, come in?" etc.

8. Obviously this application is evidence of an intent to subvert traditional communications intercepts. wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/LicArch… Which, when combined with the other growing trail of Fusion GPS schemes, gets more interesting.

9. Mrs. Ohr, Fusion GPS employee, gets HAM radio license May 2016.

June/July 2016 an initial DOJ FISA request is denied. This is simultaneous to FBI agent Strzok direct contact with Christopher Steele and the preliminary draft of the Russian dossier.
Lifting the Steele Curtain
The Fusion GPS dossier was one of the dirtiest political tricks in U.S. history.
www.wsj.com...

10. August 2016 Christopher Steele goes to Sir Andrew Wood to ask him to act as a go-between to Senator John McCain. [Trying to give his dossier credibility]
Inside the Trump dossier handoff: McCain's 'go-between' speaks out
The man who says he acted as a “go-between” last year to inform Sen. John McCain about the controversial “dossier” containing salacious allegations about then-candidate Donald Trump is speaking out, …
www.foxnews.com...

11. July, August, Sept 2016 Fusion GPS is paying journalists (NYT, ABC, Mother Jones, etc.) to listen to Christopher Steele and shopping the dossier to them.
Fusion GPS paid journalists, court papers confirm
The revelation could be a breakthrough for House Republicans, who are exploring whether Fusion GPS used the Trump dossier to feed stories to...
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Is that part of Nellie Ohr's job? [Shop the contracted material]

12. October 2016 - The Obama administration submits a new, more narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. FISA Granted.
FISA and the Trump Team
www.nationalreview.com...

13. RE: October '16 FISA - "No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.”

14. Simultaneously in October 2016 - Associate DOJ Deputy AG Bruce G Ohr, Nellie's husband, in direct contact with Christopher Steele and the full dossier, along with secret meetings with Fusion GPS personnel.
Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm
A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,” the department c…
www.foxnews.com...

15. Cue James @JamesRosenTV :

16. April '16 Clinton hires Chris Steele
May '16 Nelli Ohr gets HAM radio license.
June/July '16 FBI Agent Strzok meets w/Steele
June '16 DOJ FISA request denied.
July '16 FBI counterintelligence op begins
Oct. '16 Strzok and Ohr meet w/Steele
Oct. '16 FISA request granted.

17. U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras, that granted Oct '16 FISA request, mysteriously recuses *AFTER* accepting Mike Flynn plea.
Judge presiding over Michael Flynn criminal case is recused: court
The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia judge presiding over the criminal case for President Donald Trump's former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has been recused from handling …
www.reuters.com...

Judge refuses to explain why recusal.

18. Cue Jim Jordan to establish the "Predicate":

19. Jim Jordan is "convinced the Steele Dossier was the underlying evidence for the October FISA warrant". Part II:

20. We concur with Jordan's belief. All evidence points in one direction. No evidence goes in any other direction.

21. The dossier, a product aided by Nellie Ohr, underpinned the FISA application, a product constructed by FBI agent Strzok and DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr.

Pretty friggin remarkable no-one threw a flag on the scheme.

22. If the counterintelligence FISA warrant was obtained through deception, misleading/manipulated information, or fraud; and that warrant is what led to the wiretapping and surveillance of a presidential candidate.... Well:

Thanks TAT
edit on 12-12-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Did Donald Trump pocket $500,000 for a Speech to a Russian Bank in Moscow?
Did his Slush Fund of a Charity receive over $150 Million from Russian Interest?

Did Trumps Campaign Spend 12 Million on Opposition research that was basically money paid to Russians for info that our intelligence agencies say are not verifiable?

Did his Campaign Manager have 75,000 shares in a primary Russian Funded Energy Company?

Did his Campaign Manager's Lobby Firm Get paid $175,000 by Russia's Largest Bank?

Did his Campaign Manager's Lobby Firm Get paid $900,000 by Pro Russian Ukrainian interests while his Candidate was Secretary of State and Russia was meddling in Ukraine?

Did his Campaign Manager setup a network of SuperPAC's and Websites to spin anti Hillary media articles?

Did his Campaign Manager select the heads of the SuperPAC that ended up Spending 190 MILLION dollars, the most EVER in US History?

What is your main contention, that it was Russians who hacked the Clinton Campaign Emails?

Has anyone from the Clinton Campaign showed any evidence that the Emails were false? Sorry they got all their nastiness out in the open for the American Public to see...... I guess we shouldn't be allowed to see that, Per CNN.

Has Anyone explained the Transfer rate of the files that shows it was a long distance hack and not a one that happened on the East Coast?

Get Back to me then........

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I can't wait for the explanations from People on the Left about ANY of that.......

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I think the hack was internal made by Seth Rich or the anwar brothers.

Back to the manufactured villain in this little story.

The big bad Russian bear.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I think the hack was internal made by Seth Rich or the anwar brothers.

Back to the manufactured villain in this little story.

The big bad Russian bear.

We know and think that...... They don't.

More to the point......was the leaked/hacked info lies or were they simply the sliminess of the Democrats trying to Elect Clinton BAMN By Any Means Necessary?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I say they were true.

The ferocity of xenophobia from them with Russia is the proof in the pudding.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join