It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Lie of the Year: Russian election interference is a 'made-up story'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

The game being played is the investigation. Are they investigating Russian activity during the election or Trump and co?

they cant investigate "russian" activity ...it is all leading right back to the fbi
they can only investigate things from years gone by(manafort,paige,stone) and process crimes to this investigation(flynn)
if they did any actual investigative work the lot of them would be in the clink

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The FBI was spying on Russian gangsters. How did members of Trump's campaign turn up there?

Did you pull that one out of your ass or do random lies usually type themselves on your keyboard?

Former national security adviser Susan Rice privately told House investigators that she unmasked the identities of senior Trump officials to understand why the crown prince of the United Arab Emirates was in New York late last year, multiple sources told CNN.

The Obama administration felt misled by the United Arab Emirates, which had failed to mention that Zayed was coming to the United States even though it's customary for foreign dignitaries to notify the US government about their travels, according to several sources familiar with the matter. Rice, who served as then-President Obama's national security adviser in his second term, told the House Intelligence Committee last week that she requested the names of the Americans mentioned in the classified report be revealed internally, a practice officials in both parties say is common.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: theatreboy
a reply to: DJW001

Manafort is under investigation for personal business dealings...not the election....

But you are right, russia did meddle...look at the dossier clinton paid them for.

Mueller is finding crimes to use as leverage against Manafort. Thank you for admitting that Russia is behind the dossier. That is just the tip of the iceberg. I am breathlessly awaiting the videos they have.

Those won’t come out until Trump really pisses them off or fails to live up to one of the “great” deals he made with them.

Who knows, maybe it will come out after Trump screws them to the wall on one of his properties they’ve laundered their money into.

But when it does, I’m betting it will be “Golden Showers” wins the Golden Globe Awards.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

If anyone doubts Russian interference, they are blind and ignorant. There are SANCTIONS, because of it. Yeah trump doesn't talk about that, and nor do the trumpkins.

There is more to come as well.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
www.independent.co.uk...

Donald Trump has made 1,628 false or misleading claims since becoming President

That's an average of almost 6 claims per day

www.cnn.com...

Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day.

choices choices how did they decide???

This just in CNN has video evidence of trump kicking kitten

We have a story correction it was a rock

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

No the Russians were attacking REPUBLICANS.. specifically trumps opponents..

they were specifically and intentionally helping Trump personally, so that donald trump could win...

No one has ever claimed they were attacking the Donald, just his gop opponents I. The primary.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

No the Russians were attacking REPUBLICANS.. specifically trumps opponents..

they were specifically and intentionally helping Trump personally, so that donald trump could win...

No one has ever claimed they were attacking the Donald, just his gop opponents I. The primary.

wow
had not heard this story
any source for this?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I was talking about his son & Flynn
But I bet that many more on his team had talks with agents during the campaign.

Great article on vox that shows how many open questions there are.

edit on 12-12-2017 by Peeple because: Add

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Yup, year’s biggest lie told by the worlds most prolific and most documented liar.

Obama?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Contrary to assertion in OP that POTUS 45 predecessors would acknowledge meddling...POTUS 44 KNEW it was happening and did NOTHING about it...since he thought it would result in the HRC coronation...

More nonsense from those that can’t get past November 2016...
edit on 12-12-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Reality of every year:

None of this is real, everyone is brainwashed and deluded.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

In CNN's defense, that rock had some moss on it, so it totally looked fuzzy.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: FauxMulder

No, Trump denies that he colluded with Russia to win the election. And your misleading OP left out the fact that when Russia meddles in social media, they flood both sides to play up the division.

The story that Trump colluded with the Russians to steel the election IS a hoax. Don't try to move the goal post now.

It is what it is...

Right, a political witch hunt based on completely made up BS.

Pull your head out

No thanks. DB likes me in there scrounging around for spare change.

Its not a witch hunt, its proven that Russia was involved in mucking around with our elections. It really doesnt matter who your "team" is , it was pretty much a wide spread thing on both sides, and they did it and ARE doing it to destabilize the US, they have SAID AS MUCH if youre willing to do 20 min of research

when you and the other part of the country youre playing tit for tat with are ready to stop messing around let us know

the rest of us would really like to get this country back on track again when youre done mucking around like red rover on a kindergarten playground.

Just let us know when one of side of you is ready to start being an adult and put an end to the games.

And they've been doing this since ww2 ended. I personally am waiting for when the left says Seth Rich was a Russian.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Yup, year’s biggest lie told by the worlds most prolific and most documented liar.

Obama?

Obama couldn’t hold a candle to Trump when it comes to telling outright lies and you either already know this, or you’ve got your head stuck in the sand.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Obama?

Obama couldn’t hold a candle to Trump when it comes to telling outright lies and you either already know this, or you’ve got your head stuck in the sand.

Right, but that would be because Obama would have the DOJ, FBI, AG and IRS lie for him.

edit on 5929x6759America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The new old wailing wall.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Obama?

Right, but that would be because Obama would have the DOJ, FBI, AG and IRS lie for him.

Well then, that explains all the indictments that were issued and guilty pleas that were submitted by Obama administration personnel. NOT!

Give me a break!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You’re gonna have to do a helluva lot better than than.

Even if I were gonna count 36 times telling the same lie as 36 separate lies, Obama couldn’t touch Trump’s current record of over 1,600, (I believe) documented lies and he hasn’t even been POTUS for one year.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Obama?

Well then, that explains all the indictments that were issued and guilty pleas that were submitted by Obama administration personnel. NOT!

Give me a break!

Shirley you can't be serious. It's only been a year since the change in admins, and far less since the exposure of just the tip of the iceberg of corruption that was the Obama admin. Give it time!

Yes, I just called you Shirley

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join