It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Lie of the Year: Russian election interference is a 'made-up story'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: DJW001

Oh and btw, that same lawyer you are falsely claiming was working in favor of the Trump campaign has even posted photos in her Fakebook account showing she attended at least two anti-Trump rallies in Chicago in two different dates.

Photos: Russian Lawyer Attended Chicago Anti-Trump Rally

Of course she did! She needed to be photographed there to give Trump supporters "evidence" that the " Deep State" was plotting against him. Remember, Russia's goal was never to make Trump president, but rather to sow mistrust and discord among the American people. Infowars is a handy adjunct to that campaign. They were probably informed that their agent would be attending the protests so that it could be properly introduced into the disinfosphere.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Add on top of that the round the clock demonization by the very same media corporations that endorsed the opposition, many of whom eschewed journalistic ethics and objective reporting by their own admission, engaging in the biggest smear campaign the world has ever seen.

Trump seems to have infected you with a bad case of "hyperbolism." The demonization of Trump is nothing compared to centuries of anti-semitic propaganda, anti-black propaganda, anti-Muslim and -Hindu propaganda, and of course, Russia's intense anti-Clinton campaign. No-one ever claimed that Trump was so physically ill that he had to be replaced by a body double, or that his campaign managers were cannibalistic pedophiles. It wasn't fair that the media quoted what Trump said all the time. It made him look bad.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Lie of the year: ATS is a conspiracy site.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Add on top of that the round the clock demonization by the very same media corporations that endorsed the opposition, many of whom eschewed journalistic ethics and objective reporting by their own admission, engaging in the biggest smear campaign the world has ever seen.
I don't even like trump. I also voted for Jill Stein. However, I'm not impressed with the media and Democrat hysteria post election. It's way over the top and if anything it has reduced their credibility.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

What you say doesn't even make any sense.

That aside...my question was directed to the OP on two different occasions I asked him to provide the specific facts he insinuates exist within the content of the Politifact article that prove Russia altered the outcome of the US presidential election.

If you really think social media put Trump in the White House then...well...lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

I think the argument is that it wasn't a factor in the election which tipped in favor of Trump.

Whether or not the Trump campaign colluded with Russia is the issue at hand.

When Trump said it was a hoax he was referring to the notion of Russian collusion as a canard as his friend Roger Stone might call it.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'm ready to let it go. We know now, and hopefully people will get better at discernment and judging what is true, at least question. But none of that changes that there were other decent men and women candidates. I don't know why Trump the destroyer was a better choice than the other 14 republicans.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

What don't you understand? Trump credited social media for his victory. This suggests that he is aware that Russian manipulation of Facebook and other social media helped put him in the White House.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I heard a rumor that the Electoral College put Trump in office and the other candidate conceded, making it official.

Only Conspiracy Theorists believe that hogwash, though...right?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Eh, so where was that "collusion?" Also, if im' not mistaken the bought ads by Russia were minimal.

Also, what cyber hacks? Seems to be hearsay still...

www.thenation.com...

This is one big cynical ploy by the DNC to cover for their election loss and own corruption.

Now the useful idiots are claiming JILL STEIN may have colluded with Russia. They are either lying or are delusional.

If you can't see through the bull and media hysteria then I think you need to reevaluate things.

To be clear, I am NOT a Trump supporter nor a conservative. I've literally never voted for or supported a Republican nor even a libertarian for the presidency. I just know political games when I see it.

a reply to: bgerbger

edit on 22-12-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What don't you understand? Trump credited social media for his victory. This suggests that he is aware that Russian manipulation of Facebook and other social media helped put him in the White House.

Even FB said the Russian ads were very minimal. There is zero evidence that they contributed to the win.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

It's actually a right wing echo chamber.
edit on 12/23/2017 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I can't believe this was published by Politico!

I know they've been busted before but dayum, this looks soooo bad it's truly sad.

For them to move the goalposts like this is the biggest sign YET the Russian bogus story is over!

Hallelujah!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
a reply to: biggilo

It's actually a right wing echo chamber.

The number of non-Americans posing as Americans is also staggering.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Even FB said the Russian ads were very minimal. There is zero evidence that they contributed to the win.

For want of a nail....

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticMadman

I heard a rumor that the Electoral College put Trump in office and the other candidate conceded, making it official.

Trump lost the popular vote, remember? He won on a technicality left over from the days when the ruling elite did not trust the people. He is well on his way to being the most unpopular president ever, with policies that will probably cost his party control of the legislature. But keep on cheering for him.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Trump lost the popular vote, remember? He won on a technicality left over from the days when the ruling elite did not trust the people. He is well on his way to being the most unpopular president ever, with policies that will probably cost his party control of the legislature. But keep on cheering for him.

Man, someone should fix that Stupid Constitution.

It's amazing listening to such logic. For the umpteenth time, maybe you shouldn't have ran the Democrat candidate you did. Talk about the "Elites" not trusting the people. Look in the mirror.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The POTUS is the president of the united STATES. The election is based on winning the states, both in terms of the number of states won and in terms of the populations of the states won. Hillary won 20 states out of 50 states. Even if 95% of US population resided in those 20 states, no one can legitimately claim Hillary should be the president oft50 states. In this regard, the electoral system is fair.

On top of that, Hillary didn't get a majority popular vote in the first round. In any other country, she would not qualify to win election because of this fact alone.
edit on 23-12-2017 by decr422o because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yes, but Clinton was a horrible candidate, corrupt, a war monger, and a wall st shill. And the DNC effed up the campaign, not too mention pulled shady campaign finance and primary moves with Sanders. Also, the Dems threw away their labor base and went right wing after the 90's with economics. Then they fully embraced identity politics as a smokescreen, further alienating both real leftists and moderates. How about take responsibility for these issues? THATS why the democrats lost. Not Russia. I don't want to hear this irresponsible, delusional talk anymore.
edit on 23-12-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join