It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Lie of the Year: Russian election interference is a 'made-up story'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
First, one can be a liberal and think the Trunp and Russia hysteria is one big political strategy by the Dnc. I am one of those.

Second, key elements of the original claims are shaky. Credible analysts and Wikileaks say the DNC email leaks were not Russian hacks but instead leaks. Thats one key piece.

Second it turns out that DNC opposition research in the form of Fusion GPS was presented as independent and not DNC. They even lied about it. Also, apparently Maggie of the dossier's claims are not verified.

The Facebook ads turn out to be minimal.

None of the above show collusion yet.

As another poster put on here, not only do we consistently meddle in other countries' elections but we have even regime changed democratically elected leaders we didn't like. Moreover, Israel projects far more influence on our elections and politicians than Russia, by far. Investigate that...
a reply to: bgerbger

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

The irony being that Trump Jr. provided emails proving his willingness to collude with the Russian government. The question is whether or not collusion is a crime.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I would name names but it is obvious to many who the main culprits are.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hold on a second there - the part that is "made up" is the part that you conveniently left out.

The part where Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election.

Show me the proof that he did that and then we'll talk.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

The part where Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election.

Show me the proof that he did that and then we'll talk.

Show me where that has been claimed.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
GMAB, what exactly is Meuller's investigation about? What exactly are the Dems trying to prove?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You can start here:

4 Topics of investigations

4.1 Russian election interference
4.2 Links between Trump associates and Russian officials
4.3 Alleged collusion between Trump campaign and Russian agents
4.4 Obstruction of justice
4.5 Financial investigations
4.6 Flynn activities
4.7 Investigation of Podesta Group lobbying

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The Left is lying its a$$ off, eh? You mean like Manafort, Flynn, Trump Jr, Kushner, and Sessions - all TRUMP's losers? Is that how you mean the left is lying? Just curious, since those are the ONLY guys either being indicted by the US government, or have already pleaded guilty to doing so. So please, give us all a list of the 'Left Lies'. Thank, pal.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There you go, you just answered your own question. Geeesh....(re: bullet point 4.3)

So why did you ask me what you already know?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Alleged collusion between Trump campaign and Russian agents
See also: Trump campaign–Russian meeting

Mueller is looking into the meeting on June 9, 2016, in Trump Tower in New York City between three senior members of Trump's presidential campaign – Kushner, Manafort, and Donald Trump Jr. – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, Rinat Akhmetshin, a lobbyist and former Soviet army officer who met senior Trump campaign aides, Ike Kaveladze, British publicist Rob Goldstone and translator Anatoli Samochornov.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
That's been claimed by numerous media and political groups. In fact, because it's such common knowledge as a general claim I don't even need to cite per citation guidelines.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Add on top of that the round the clock demonization by the very same media corporations that endorsed the opposition, many of whom eschewed journalistic ethics and objective reporting by their own admission, engaging in the biggest smear campaign the world has ever seen.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Outlier13

In an interview, Trump has said that social media put him in the White House. Now we are beginning to see who was controlling the social media. Think about it.

ROFLMAO... wow...you are so delusional you can't even differentiate the bs you, and other leftists, keep spilling from the truth...

The media, and even the social media like google, yahoo, etc were doing everything in their power to get Shillary elected. The social media you want to claim "must be controlled by the Russians" even set up their platforms to favor Hillary... just because people who use social media saw through the pile of BS set up by the "leftwing social media platforms" doesn't mean that "they were controlled by the Russians"...

Seriously, when are you going to come up with an intelligent argument? So far you, alongside some others, keep making up bs and claiming it is the truth...

BTW, we are still waiting for EVIDENCE on the claims made by the OP... Opinion reached through fabricated stories doesn't equal to EVIDENCE...

edit on 14-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Really? you need a rundown on all the fabricated bs the media and the left in general have been excreting as if it was the truth?

1. From the fact that wikileaks and DNCleaks revealed that team Shillary was ordering the left-wing media on what questions to ask the opposition to Shillary, to even giving Shillary the questions the journalists working for Shillary would ask her.

2. The claim that President Trump was colluding with Russia, and the claim from the left that anyone who doesn't agree with you all must be "a Russian paid troll". (kind of reminds me of another topic (AGW) in which the left uses the same type of fallacious arguments) But you all in the left seem to be forgetting that democrats had to admit already that there was no evidence for this claim...

3. The claim that President Trump was colluding with wikileaks when the leftwing media simply changed the date from September 14th to September the 4th to make it look like there was collusion, when by the real date on September 14th the entire world knew about the wikileaks revelation.

CNN Is Screwed: Network Botches Date, Significance of Trump Jr./WikiLeaks E-Mail (UPDATED)

4. The claims that Shillary didn't lie to the FBI when the FBI investigation said otherwise.

FBI Interview Catches Hillary Clinton In Multiple Lies

To every other story made up by the left-wing media about "confidential sources confirmed Trump colluded with Russia, all of which were proven to be false claims.

In this past week alone the left-wing media was caught promoting several lies among others.

That's not counting:

Three CNN journalists resign over retracted Trump-Russia story

The Top 50 Liberal Media Bias Examples

Fake News Rap Sheet: Last Week the MSM Was Caught Telling FORTY Lies

And I am certain there are several others i am not mentioning above. But you want to claim otherwise?...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

When people presenting themselves as agents of the Russian government approached Trump Jr. and offered to assist the campaign, Junior enthusiastically agreed. That is collusion. What remains to be determined is whether that was a crime. Trump appeared to know that emails would be published on WikiLeaks before they appeared. That suggests he was in the loop. I knowmyou hate Hilary, but that is not a reason to support a traitor.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

When people presenting themselves as agents of the Russian government approached Trump Jr. and offered to assist the campaign, Junior enthusiastically agreed. That is collusion. What remains to be determined is whether that was a crime. Trump appeared to know that emails would be published on WikiLeaks before they appeared. That suggests he was in the loop. I knowmyou hate Hilary, but that is not a reason to support a traitor.

WRONG... First of all, that Russian lawyer was working with democrats for years, including working for years in a case with Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS, (the same firm that produced the discredited Trump dossier)... But of course you, and the rest of the left never saw any of it as "collusion"...

And again, you still don't understand that your LEFTIST media claimed Trump and wikileaks were exchanging emails on September 4th, when the real date that happened was on September 14th when the whole world already knew this... President Trump, nor his son, weren't in the loop until after EVERYONE was in the loop...

edit on 14-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Oh and btw, that same lawyer you are falsely claiming was working in favor of the Trump campaign has even posted photos in her Fakebook account showing she attended at least two anti-Trump rallies in Chicago in two different dates.

Photos: Russian Lawyer Attended Chicago Anti-Trump Rally

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It is being reported that trump gets very very upset whenever Russia meddling is brought up in his daily breifings. That often it's put in the written version but not in his oral reports.
It is also reported that his briefings must contain a lot of visuals and mention his name often in order to keep his attention. (Really people???)
It should be noted that these reports seldom contain good news and that only the most pressing or dangerous information ever makes it that far up the food chain. And they have to tiptoe around this subject or any subject he's not in the mood to handle.
Does he wave his hand at the staff and say Thank you... As he walks away? As he so often does when the media brings up things he'd rather ignore because it makes him uncomfortable?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What was one of the many other countries? Just one that did the same thing Russia did?
And what action did we take to prevent it?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Anti trump rallies? I don't remember ever seeing anyone actually organize a rally that was anti trump. I must have missed that news. I saw protests after the election but not any actual rallies.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join